Dominant Required ... [ is CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS ]

Started by Kendra, July 15, 2012, 07:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

There are two sides to every story, two sides to every coin, two sides to every fence.
I have explored always one more than the other because it is how I am wired,
I am more dominant than submissive but I find myself at a stage in my life whereby
my mind, body and emotional development seem to crave all at once the desire or need for submissiveness.

Perhaps it is merely that I seek a stronger figure than myself,
perhaps it is merely that I need to know that there is such a person out there.
I am not prepared of course to seek such a huge difference in my life for real, so search for this in the safest way I know how ... via roleplay

The face of the dominant is your own to choose from but ... I do not want him to be some stereotypical handsome man.
He must range from his 30's to early 60's as portrayed in the images above.

This is very much a submissive to a dominant position and not a slave to a master role.

All those interested please pm me linking me to a previous D/s rp, your O/O's and detail any relevant information
that might point me in your direction for this rp over someone else

this roleplay will be the joint effort of two people, therefore any ideas as to the game will be discussed only when
the right 'player' has been decided upon but to clarify ... this will be of a relatively modern setting - and no vampires etc involved.

This is not a first come, first serve basis.

I do not want players wishing to experience the role of a Dom for the first time to pounce on this as this is a huge undertaking for me.
Someone knowledgeable to some degree of the D/s lifestyle would be hugely appreciated.

I am not seeking an extreme BDSM roleplay but more a liaison between two characters that is beneficial to them both.

Kendra

These are my O/O's that will be pertinent to this particular game.

Any questions please feel free to post here or pm me directly.

Offs / Ons

Kendra

I would like to thank everyone who applied for this.
I've been absent over a week so have not gone through any of the newer pms in any great detail as yet
but will be answering them all through out this week.
Applications is closed and everyone that has applied will be contacted shortly.

Thanks again

K