Whats in a Name??? Everything when one is online.

Started by Sherona, June 12, 2008, 12:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

Silver is my favorite color since about age 12, then people just started calling me it. It was normally. Silverchild, which all of my messengers have but about a year or two ago I shortened it. *shrugs* Nothing mind blowing about that.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Zoe Twinscythe

Zeon Twilight is simply a name that popped into my head one day while playing Suikoden 2 back when I was about 15 or 16, It's technically a shortened form of "Zeon of the Twilight Blade" Since most forums don't fit that and it's a bit messy.

It's got nothing to do with Gundam.

As far as the "Image" that it brings to people's mind, I have no idea. I like to think it's more intersting than a username like "Iliketacos267" so if it is, it's doing it's job.

Paradox

For some reason, as I've told you before. "Zeon Twilight" made me think you were a woman until the day you were approved.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Zoe Twinscythe

Yeah, you'd be the first that I know of on that bandwagon Paradox, but hey, no harm done, I have RP'ed a lady or two, so maybe it's become part of my energy or something, who knows?

Haibane

When I joined E I chose a username that I have on another forum which was also a character name in an RP. After 24 hours here and while still unapproved I had a sudden embarrassment/guilt fit that someone on here might know me from on there and I asked an admin to change it. I seriously panicked and plucked this name out of thin air in 10 seconds after glancing up above my 'puter to a bookshelf that has my anime collection on it.

Haibane Renmei is a beautiful anime series, very mellow and gentle and introspective. Emotional and confusing, a little uncertain of itself and mixed up. Rather spiritual too. Not only does the word sound nice and sound feminine the mood of the anime fits my character too.

Haibane

Quote from: Caity on August 09, 2008, 10:12:02 PM
I use Caity because I just think that Kate or any variation thereof is the sexiest female name ever. 
Not sure why.... just one of those things you pick up along the way.
Well, well, well, it happens to be my name too  ;D

Kate

King

...hey, I'll just use that one, too, Paradox. Seaking was one of my favorite Pokemon when I played those little Gameboy games, so that would work! haha

DarkestStryke

Names.. hmm.. difficult things to choose when we really need them, well at least it is for me. This particular name is a variant on one I use on most forums and things I sign up for on the internet, and is one I have grown into. Part of it is the name of a character from a book that I read on my first, and so far only, trip to America. The other part is not offering thoughts of evil and maliciousness, but simply the fact that it hasn't found the light yet.