News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Craving for Vampires (F for M)

Started by VelvetSatin, October 26, 2013, 05:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

So, I've been having a craving for a Vampire RP for quite sometime but it really hit hard after watching the TV series Dracula last night.

Here is my ideas, please send me a PM and tell me your thoughts and ideas.

It's the late 1800's in England. It's early October and the weather has been unusually colder and windier than normal. My character, a young lass from a well to do family finds herself in a distressed situation. Now I have two ides for what happens next. Let me know which one you'd like best.

First idea: it's early evening and she's coming home from an event when she accidentally cuts herself on something, either a piece of metal or a thorn etc..as she walks on she is suddenly aware of someone following her. She tries to elude the person but he can smell her blood. He pursues her until he captures her and brings her to his elaborate castle.

Second idea: instead of her just cutting herself on something she would actually get attacked by someone and raped. The scent of her blood attracting the vampire. She tries to run from him following her but he's on the hunt for her. Once she's captured he takes her to his castle.

Of course I am open to other ideas as well. Let me know!

This vampire (your character) will be powerful and quite the seducer. He is an aristocrat and very prestigious. Many people live inside his castle including servants and feeders for him.

I'd like BDSM in this RP along with some non-con. I'd like a very detailed RP.

Let's explore this together..