Started by Autumn Sativus, March 04, 2010, 02:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

Drinks are on me!  Er, as soon as we have a tavern.   ;D
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

Autumn52

Hot and Tired from the trip and cleaning her new cottage. Xandi makes her way to the new Tavern..

I will have a ginger ale please.....
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Kanrya

Autumn Sativus

The village would wake in the morning to a terrible scream, the sound of someone's life being stolen away. As they would rush out into the still chilly morning air, the smell or iron... blood, would smack them in the face. It seemed to have come from Country's hut, which was where the crowd began to gather to find out what could cause a man to shriek such a way.

As they approached the hut, several beasts covered in fur would flee out into the forest. Once everyone had gathered, they took their first brave steps inside the hut and were shocked to find what remained of him lying lifeless on the floor, a pool of blood around his body and some sort of large paw prints covering the area around him. Unable to stand the sight any longer a few would cover his body in the sheet from his bed and take him out to be buried in the graveyard.

As the rest of the group investigated his hut, they would find a shield carved into his bedpost, and a small necklace with the same shaped pendant hanging from the nightstand as if it had been thrown off in a struggle. The group concludes that Country was the Guardian, and that someone must pay for his death.

Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Lunarking
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Valerian
  • Xandi
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Ryven

Oh god dammit!  Now we're defenseless! >:(  *Storms off*

Teno

Hearing the scream, Teno jumps out of bed and runs for the source, arriving behind Ryven. "Well, not only have we set up in a town infected by bloodthirsty creatures, they've killed the one who could protect us as well. I'm sleeping in an iron box tonight."

Kanrya

Kanrya came out of the tavern and yawns softly and looks horrified at the bloody mess. "Not good.."

Remiel

Upon arriving at the town (albeit belatedly), Remiel finds a nice, secluded rustic cottage that seems inviting.  Strangely, though, it fills him with a sense of unexplained deja vu.  This feeling is amplified when he enters the cottage and discovers his own corpse, badly decomposed and picked clean to the bones.  The bones bear the traces of many teeth-marks, as if having been feasted upon by a large animal. 

"Well," he blinks, "this is a promising sign, and one that fills me with optimism and hope.  I can tell already that I'm going to like it here."

Whistling merrily, he sweeps the carnage out the back door and then settles down to arranging his belongings.

LadySky

LadySky stared into the forest, tempted to grab a weapon and chase after the furry creatures that had obviously killed Country. Fear kept her frozen in place however and she felt hot tears trekking down her cheeks as she looked to the massacred body of their Guardian. "How are we to fight such?" she whispered, trembling as fear invaded her body.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Autumn52

Xandi finally said what they all must have been thinking......"How could those beast get into the house without someone to open the door? We had traitors among us who would help these beast and kill us all, we must root out these murders and then we will be safe. Country was my friend and I will see him avenged."

Looking around at everyone, all of her friends now take on a suspicious manner. She declares, "I will sleep lightly and with a Weapon to protect myself. There is one here that can still help us."
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Autumn Sativus

Pssst... you're supposed to vote in your first post guys.
Us against the world

Autumn52

oops!

I think that Ryven looks particularly suspicious since he is the first on the scene. Maybe he let the devils in and now has become one of them.

Nadir

I think Remiel has something suspicious about him... such glee over our dear protector's death!

Autumn Sativus

Eden, Remiel was referring to his own body from a previous game, not Country's.
Us against the world

Marguerite

Oh shit, we are screwed.

-Looks over to Izu-

I am just assuming everyone is and I picked names out of a hat.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

Quote from: Xandi on March 11, 2010, 06:38:12 PM
oops!

I think that Ryven looks particularly suspicious since he is the first on the scene. Maybe he let the devils in and now has become one of them.

Someone had to be first to discover the horror of what happened, and I can assure you, I am not one of those foul beasts.  You, however, could be one, Xandi.

Nadir

Oh... it doesn't read that way first thing in the morning.

I change my vote toooooo.... Lunarking, purely due to his name. And silence.

Remiel

I know that it's bad form to vote for the town sheriff, but there's something not quite right about Valerian.  I think it's the way she keeps howling at the moon...

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
  • Xandi: 2 votes - Ryven, Valerian
  • Ryven: 2 votes - Xandi, Izu
  • Izu: 1 vote - Marg
  • Lunarking: 1 vote - Eden
  • Valerian: 1 vote - Remiel

Not Yet Voted
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Lunarking
  • Teno
Us against the world

Izu

*whimpers at Marg's words, shaking his head* Bad hat! Very bad one!

I thought it was kinda weird how Ryven stormed around... It looks like overreacting and a bit fake...

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Ryven

He laughs out loud.  Fine, vote for me.  You'll only be doing yourselves in.

Valerian

These are desparate times, my friends, and we can only hope that the luck won't all be on the side of the werewolves.  Perhaps it was really Xandi that Remiel heard howling at the moon?
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn52

Meeee....I can't even whistle never mind howling at the moon. Why would you, my dear Valerian, think to throw your vote away on an innocent and our Sheriff at that...How could you?

Kip

Kip shook his head sadly as he learned of Country's demise.  I can only suspect that Teno is to blame for this despicable act.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~