Elliquiy Guild on World of Warcraft Version 3.0

Started by Lycan Queen, July 06, 2010, 10:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycan Queen

Okay, before a story or anything gets set up, I figured we might as well make it democratic. The last attempt failed because the server and faction was agreed upon without the player base consent. Type in here what faction you want, and we can hash it out from here.

NOTE: I don't particularly care about being level 80. If we get to that point, fine, but I want some actual rp for once.

If you don't play wow, please refrain from posting. This is for people you are playing right now.

I'm personally for the horde, but I can go either way. As for server, I have characters on Steamwheedle Cartel, Moon Guard, Farstriders, and Shadow Council. I don't have a level 80, nor am I in any rush to get there. Most of my high end characters are on Moon Guard, but I think Steemwheedle Cartel would be a better option due to lower server population. That's just me.

Post!

Teno

Callie Del Noire

I'd suggest we definitely agree that this works better.

LIAR

It didn't fail. We have an active eight players involved on Kirin Tor =] The story is well on its way and not accepting any more players, however. It would be fun to have two E groups there though, so my vote is of course, there!

Serephino

I suppose the server doesn't really matter, but I already have a character on Kirin Tor.  I just don't want to play on a pvp server.  I can't pvp for shit.  And I prefer Alliance.

Ramael

Bump. Any Moon Guard players? Just starting out

kckolbe

I think I still have two Alliance characters on WoW, and would be willing to move servers.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Diabolus Lupus

I have a toon or two on Kirin Tor, but I wouldn't mind trying (another) new server. I prefer horde, but will play alliance if that is the consensus.

woegman

I've a number of high level hordies on Moonguard and Wyrmrest Accord.  Any interest in either of those servers?

The Golden Touch

I don't have the money to switch servers from Lightbringer to anything else, and since I am three levels from 80 my GM is pushing for me to get my OT there quickly.  No time, no time, no time.  I feel like the White Rabbit. Ugh.  That said, I would only be around during the day before the husband gets home from work and the weekly raid at 8:30 PST on Thursday.  >>;  No PvP for me thanks.  I dislike it, because I cannot twitch fast enough to kill anyone.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Xenolord

I, myself, play on The Scryers, and have a Draenei Shaman with a pretty decent backstory.

As far as faction preference goes, I don't have one. I'll play anything, I'm pretty open minded... (Except undead. I'm not THAT open minded.) So, my vote is Scryers, but I'll go with the group.

Tachi

Any plans for a different game? I'm not going to pay a monthly fee for a game...ever.

Star Safyre

The husband and I are Horde side on Moon Guard.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones