[Evolved] Superpowers & Survival - Always Recruiting!

Started by Wispyr, May 30, 2016, 09:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Amarlo on May 31, 2016, 11:43:07 AM
Eewww...... -throws things at-

-sniffs at his french toast with tentative interest- >>

-offers some-  Feel free.  I see you appreciate real breakfast delicacy.

Amarlo

Quote from: WardenIce on May 31, 2016, 11:44:11 AM
-offers some-  Feel free.  I see you appreciate real breakfast delicacy.

-devours ravenously- o,,o

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Diesel Heart

Amarlo

Quote from: WardenIce on May 31, 2016, 11:49:41 AM
-isn't able to look away, offering a napkin- ... Well.

-takes the napkin and dabs at her face, stiffling a belch- >> Ermhrm... Thank you. -coughs-

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

And more new people dribbled in... And I have a box full of PM's again!

-Trudges off to the front!-

Also for all of you lurkers, I see watching the game... Come play! We've got lots of room. Tons of room. ALL OF THE ROOM.

johnnyboyboy

Quote from: Wispyr on May 31, 2016, 01:10:31 PM

Also for all of you lurkers, I see watching the game... Come play! We've got lots of room. Tons of room. ALL OF THE ROOM.

My Camouflage! You drew attention to it so it stopped existing!, Noo!
Just some quotes.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”

"As time goes on, and our paths continue to unfold  though I do not know what will happen, whether we  continue together through life, all that I ask of you is that you remember me."
On/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205898.0

Xanatos

Quote from: Amarlo on May 31, 2016, 11:14:54 AM
-crazy flappy waves at Orange, Xan and Jugg- HAAAAI!! ;D

*Waves back*

Got a basic idea. But I also work today... so we'll see how far the idea ferments.

Wispyr

Quote from: johnnyboyboy on May 31, 2016, 01:23:43 PM

My Camouflage! You drew attention to it so it stopped existing!, Noo!
I'm a party pooper like that! Welcome!

News! This is moving way faster then I expected. Which is great! Looks like we're already... Five? Six? Approved characters in with a healthy helping left to go. And the game just went up, so that's double exciting.

Today I will be getting my own characters finished - so if there's some extra delay on PM's going out, that's why. At this rate it's also my intent to get the OOC up and running since we've got so many approved bodies so far... And we will probably start the big discussion on opening scenes, story stuff.. and what not then. You all have some choices about how you want to get killed play the game from the start.

Aeons

Fantastic, I already see some great characters I want to interact with.  Approved folks can feel free to PM me while we wait for the OOC if they want to talk game at all.

Amarlo

-whistles at Dayls Xavier-  Whatta man, whatta man, whatta mighty good man.   ::)

And Dara has been approved! ;D I need connections! Pm! I'm good with just about any kind of connection - good, bad, past, present, future - enemies, frenemies, friends, former lovers, future lovers, rival, etc, etc!

Connections (Always Looking!)
The Little Details
  • Twin sister to Shae Kurova(Played by Wispyr)
  • Works a badass light show for the rock band Womb Emergency.
  • Spent 6 years in foster care separated from her sister.
  • Can come off aggressive but can be friendly given the right circumstance.
  • Has a thing for men that get her in trouble but needs one to keep her out of it.
  • Highschool drop out and College drop out.

Shae Kurova - Wispyr
Met: In the womb
Connection: Twin Sister
Nickname: Shae Shae
"She is the love of my life and my best friend. I would do just about anything for her. So you fuck with her and I'll slit your god damned throat, bitch!"

-
Met:
Connection:
Nickname:

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

That's uhh... Like 6 approved characters so far, and I've got atleast 4 more sitting in my box currently being reviewed!

I'll get OOC up here shortly, catching up on PM's again... For those taking a look at the game, it's never too late to join in... But now is the best, when you can hit the ground with everyone. Lots of fun stuff in store, and we've already got some player-character story plots that may end up working their way into main story stuff... so... Get on it! Don't keep quiet. Come play. Be awesome. Be a hero. Be...

Evolved!

Orange Marmalade

Hopefully will have my done tomorrow! But it is past midnight here in this damn country, so bed time for me.

TheHangedOne

Likewise, up for connections with my character. He's basically a busker, wanderer; nomad (vagabond, call me what you will~).
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Kokaine

Quote from: Amarlo on May 31, 2016, 04:15:42 PM
-whistles at Dayls Xavier-  Whatta man, whatta man, whatta mighty good man.   ::)

:P

Btw,

Both my characters (Sarge and Torrent) are up and open to potential plottage with any and all!
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Amarlo

-starts to work on reading all of these awesome sheets and working on her connection sheet.-

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Alright people!

OOC is up. If you have already submitted a character - approval not needed, but submission is requested... Go ahead and join us over there for the plotting and the things! Game choices and stuff to come in the coming days!

ShadowFox89

Is there a specific way the virus affects people? What is the youngest age someone could conceivably Evolve? If I wanted to make someone who Evolved when they were ten, and had just turned 18 now, would that be possible? Would she have already been rounded up by Tac6?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wispyr

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on May 31, 2016, 07:25:41 PM
Is there a specific way the virus affects people? What is the youngest age someone could conceivably Evolve? If I wanted to make someone who Evolved when they were ten, and had just turned 18 now, would that be possible? Would she have already been rounded up by Tac6?
Well... It makes them Evolve... :P

No, aside from making some individuals, for reasons unknown, Evolve, it doesn't affect people in any noticeable way. Those evolutions though can have physical affects (WardenIce's character for instance, sprouted wings).

In terms of the world, there is no limit on how young a person can evolve. Evolutions have been seen in infants. For players the absolute youngest someone could have Evolved is 8, which would make them 16 currently - because it's the youngest available age playable on E. Someone evolving at 10 and being 18 is absolutely fine.

Now as far as being rounded up by Tac 6... Unless you have something specific in mind - shoot me a PM about your idea if so - the characters in play are not currently being detained by Tac 6, they're all free. One of the potential starting scenarios may have them having been recently captured and escaping, but that'll be determined a bit later.

Sasquatch421

Working on the sheet nowish.... The big thing I know for sure is I'm going to face claim Brandon Lee.... I'm going to have to do some more brain storming though I think people were reading my mind!

Elysian Radiance

I think I'm going to go ahead and withdraw interest in the game for now. I may come back and join in once things are established and in full swing. Happy writing, all.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

A Person On A Computer

I tossed a PM at Wispyr because I'm insane and am going to join in this madness.  xD

I'll face claim Nitin Chauhan for my character. 

Wispyr

I have some PM's waiting for me... BUt I'll have to get to them tomorrow. I'm about ready to pass out.

I shall note your face claim, Person!

Kokaine

Quote from: A Person On A Computer on May 31, 2016, 11:44:13 PM
I tossed a PM at Wispyr because I'm insane and am going to join in this madness.  xD

I'll face claim Nitin Chauhan for my character. 

Dear gawd o.o
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

A Person On A Computer

Quote from: Kokaine on May 31, 2016, 11:48:25 PM
Dear gawd o.o

Did you look at him and melt?  Hell, I did.  And I'm straight.  xD

Kokaine

I looked at him and did something alright. *cough* >.>

Just unf.

My O/Os