[Evolved] Superpowers & Survival - Always Recruiting!

Started by Wispyr, May 30, 2016, 09:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wispyr

Emjay

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Amarlo

Taylor Momsen as general facial faceclaim. -slips appropriate paperwork towards Wispyr.-

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Wispyr

Timeless

I would like to reserve Ruby Rose as my faceclaim, if you don't mind. Also, I might be making my character have telekinesis abilities. >3>;

Wispyr

For Clarity

You are not required to have three powers. You are also not limited to only having three powers. That section on the sheet is just laid out like that to let you know that you can have multiples. So feel free to create what you envision in your head:

That is specifically for characters with multiple powers to be listed separately. For instance a character with Fire Manipulation, doesn't need to list: Fire Generation, Fireballs, Flamebody in different lines, but should include all of that in the same general power... Making me aware of what they're Fire Manipulation is capable of.

If they have, say, Fire Manipulation and Super Strength, that'd be two different lines.

Wispyr

Quote from: Timeless on May 30, 2016, 03:07:38 PM
I would like to reserve Ruby Rose as my faceclaim, if you don't mind. Also, I might be making my character have telekinesis abilities. >3>;
Noted and good, we need a telekinetic!

Aeons

I'd like to faceclaim Jesse Williams and Kristin Kreuk for my genderbending shapeshifter.

Emjay

I would like to claim emotional manipulation and magnetic field manipulation (mostly metal though).
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Wispyr

Quote from: Aeons on May 30, 2016, 03:13:23 PM
I'd like to faceclaim Jesse Williams and Kristin Kreuk for my genderbending shapeshifter.
Wanna see and or hear what you have in mind for this, before I get behind it. But I'll hold the claims for now.

Quote from: Emjay on May 30, 2016, 03:25:13 PM
I would like to claim emotional manipulation and magnetic field manipulation (mostly metal though).
Fun stuff! Metal-benders are always good. :D

Diesel Heart

Submitted Emily Crowning (or Anarchangel) to you, Wispyr.  For the general knowledge of the others submitting characters, I went against what I originally claimed and gave her wings very similar to Angel from X-Men instead of thermokinesis.

TheHangedOne

Sneaky sneaky character submitted.  Andrew Lee-potts as a faceclaim.

Also! Hi Latooni!
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Flower

I need you guys character sheet creation mojo. I still have a few sections to complete.

Wispyr

I have the submissions thus far... Will review here shortly. Finishing a show and then... We'll get to it!

Timeless

^ For reals.

... Also, let me also claim Lee Min Ho as my second faceclaim. .__. I'll be making him having enhanced intelligence and enhanced reflex, with some mimicry or something. *smacks muse*

Kokaine

Gonna reserve Ed Skrein as well. His thing will be nightmares/psychic something + control of his adrenaline.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Latooni Subota

Since thermokinesis is now up for grabs, I'll do something with that. Maybe just focus on one or the other.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Sasquatch421

Wispyr

Quote from: otaco on May 30, 2016, 04:13:31 PM
Hi! If this is still open, I'd like to reserve a Freida Pinto telepath with maybe also animal telepathy/control or whatever. If I got the power package stuff right.
It is still absolutely open. Telepaths are good, and it could probably extended to animal control if that's what you were after. Put it all in writing. ^^

Quote from: Latooni Subota on May 30, 2016, 04:14:27 PM
Since thermokinesis is now up for grabs, I'll do something with that. Maybe just focus on one or the other.
Quote from: Sasquatch421 on May 30, 2016, 04:15:15 PM
Got room for a hemokinetic user?
Got room on both fronts.

Just as a general reminder: We're not laying claims to specific powers. We do not mind some over lap. If I see trends that are unhealthy, I'll nudge people, but largely there's no need to be worried about this so long as we're not seeing direct copies of things.

Also:

4) How are character powers limited, in terms of how many there can be?
Follow the guidelines in the character creation section. Characters are not limited to just three powers; they can have as many powers as you want to accurately represent the character that you have in mind. Conversely they can also have as few powers as you need to convey your mental image. We're not looking to trap anyone to this hard line in the sand, but rather the overall power of the character is what we're more looking at.

Also also: I did catch your second face, Koka.

Sasquatch421

I'll get started on something in a bit... Sisters are coming out to see the new colt so I'm likely done online for the night.

Wispyr

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on May 30, 2016, 04:33:08 PM
I'll get started on something in a bit... Sisters are coming out to see the new colt so I'm likely done online for the night.
We shall be here! Have fun tonight!

Note: As sheets start to filter in, remember that I'd like to see some information about the power. I need to get a general feel of what you feel like the character is capable of right now and roughly how they stack up in the grand scheme of things (IE, if they have enhanced strength are we talking... Wolverine, Captain America or Hulk... They all have the same basic power, but it is wildly different between them). In the end what'll happen is I will assign each power a rating (1-10), which helps me compare against powers between players and powers between antagonists and what not. It also helps me gauge what Tac 6 has designated the character in terms of threat Class (that part on your sheet noted to leave until we talk).

So just give me as much information as you can, like what you envision.

Wispyr

Well with one sheet already in a state to be approved it's important to get this out here:

[Evolved] Character Sheets

Once you've submitted your characters and got approval from me, they can be freely posted into that thread. I'll get some more info up in it once I get back from dinner and movies and stuff tonight!

Emjay

Quote from: Emjay on May 30, 2016, 02:35:27 PM
Also going to claim Elizabeth Olsen <.<

I am switching out Elizabeth Olsen for Lauren Cohan. Thank you!
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]