[Evolved] Superpowers & Survival - Always Recruiting!

Started by Wispyr, May 30, 2016, 09:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emmykins

-Sets out cookies.-

I just joined and the hype is real. I am also making a boy. Come play with all the fabulous writers! :3

Wispyr

How can you resist Emmy's COOKIES?!?

>.>

Anyway... A list of the current cast for Evolve has been compiled! With all those powers everyone wanted to see (it's general, looking at sheets is still the best)

Evolved Character Listing

Male: 13 | Female: 16
Class 1: 2 | Class 2: 6 | Class 3: 8 | Class 4: 6 | Class 5: 7

Player  Character  Codename  Class  Powers  Gender  Sexuality
A Person On A Computer  Hrithik Patel  The Walker  5  Physical Dimension Shifting  Male  Heterosexual
Aeons  Skye Harper  Kumiho  3  Shapeshifting, Self Healing  Fluid  Pansexual
Amarlo  Dara Kurova  Citali  3  Light Manipulation  Female  Heterosexual
Cerevan  Keala Alohilani  ?  1  Enhanced Durability, Cosmic Power  Female  Bisexual
Deamonbane  Ryan Murray  Priest  2  Burst Strength, Self Healing  Male  Heterosexual
Deathnote  Ken Aldrin  Black Bullet  4  Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Durability, Self Healing  Male  Heterosexual
Dominique  Julianne Lancaster  Artemis  2  Supernatural Accuracy, Enhanced Vision, Indetectability  Female  Bicurious
Emjay  Sarah Chamberlain  Blackout  3  Kinetic Manipulation  Female  Heteroflexible
Emmykins  Elena Vandel  Eve  4  Body Transformation, Self Cloning, Enhanced Self Healing  Female  Pansexual
Flower  Billie Tucker  Worm  5  Body Possession  Female  Pansexual
  Wyatt Faulkner  Hazard  3  Acid Generation, Body Spurs  Male  Heterosexual
Juggtacular  Elijah Brandt  Blitzkrieg  5  Electrical Manipulation, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Strength  Male  Heterosexual
Knarfy  Silky Levres  Hollowgirl  3  Enhanced Physical Attributes, Self Cloning, Pocket Space  Female  Pansexual
Kokaine  Dalys Armstrong Jr.  Sarge  4  Enhanced Physical Attributes, Power Adaptation, Self Healing  Male  Heteroflexible
  Dhavali Tucker  Torrent  4  Electromagnetic Field Manipulation, Telepathy, Cyber Manipulation  Female  Pansexual
la dame en noir  Vivienne Beaux  Marionette  4  Object Animation, Psychic Commands, Healing  Female  Pansexual
Latooni Subota  Anh Nguyen  Fahrenheit  2  Thermal Manipulation  Female  Bicurious
Orange Marmalade  Max Doubrava  Host  5  Power Sense, Power Absorption  Male  Homosexual
Premier  Colette Delcroix  Piper  2  Animal Control, Animal Aspects  Female  Bisexual
Pumpkin Seeds  Micah Brooke  Aegis  3  Enhanced Physical Attributes, Enhanced Self Healing, Energy Item Projection  Female  Bisexual
ShadowFox89  Natasha Kalashnikov  ?  5  Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Senses  Female  Bisexual
Steir  Midorikawa Kaede  Dryad  2  Plant Manipulation, Plant Like Attributes  Female  Bicurious
TheHangedMan  Erik Tanner  Masque  2  Stealth, Self Cloning, Illusions  Male  Heterosexual
Timeless  Qin Shirong  Wiseman  3  Enhanced Intelligence, Telekinesis, Telepathy  Male  Pansexual
Warden Ice  Emily Crowning  Anarchangel  1  Wings, Enhanced Physical Attributes  Female  Pansexual
  Jairaj Das  Deva  5  Healing  Male  Heterosexual
Wispyr  Jason Vandel  Seraph  5  Body Transformation, Wings, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability  Male  Heterosexual
  Miles Radnie  Flicker  3  Teleportation  Male  Bisexual
  Shae Kurova  Echo  4  Sound Manipulation  Female  Bicurious

And then those who have expressed interest but do not yet have approved characters!:

Drake Valentine
Xanatos
Wolfy
Sasquatch421
Arthenwel
Inerrant Lust
Amelita
Guancyto

As some general creation information... I'm looking for some more characters on the lower end of the scale. We have some powers that are being used somewhat frequently, so we'll be keeping an eye on that a little more now. Otherwise, we're still always recruiting... We have an amazing cast, and look forward to adding even more greater writers and characters to this awesome story!

Amarlo

Quote from: Wispyr on June 05, 2016, 11:10:30 AM
How can you resist Emmy's COOKIES?!?

Maybe they're to busy savoring her nookie like I am?  ::)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Flower

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Emmykins

Quote from: Amarlo on June 05, 2016, 11:15:09 AM
Maybe they're to busy savoring her nookie like I am?  ::)

Omfg. Lolz.

Quote from: Flower on June 05, 2016, 11:20:17 AM
I love a beautiful and useful table. Mrow!

I can be these things! ::)

Quote from: Amelita on June 05, 2016, 02:07:09 PM
Working on my girlie...  ;D

Yaay!

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Emmykins

Flower

Emmykins

Wispyr

Now there is face eating happening here. We even have a character that eats brains!

Who wouldn't want to get in on this action? We're slowly working towards kicking off the first major plot line of the game... So now is a great time to get involved. With over 30 characters (and writers, to be fair!) there's so much potential for you to do... Everything. Anything. If you want it, you got it! So make a sheet, send it to me, and get Evolved!

Undine

Well hello there *looks about the place, nods, rather impressed*  There's a certain sweet [if face eating] Blossom who left me a tempting trail of crumbs in this direction.  No, I've not firmed up a character concept quite yet, but I've two days of work ahead of me anyway - there may be a moment or two of daydreaming to fit in there ;)
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Sasquatch421

Just checking in... I'm still working on my character, just had a hectic week at the new job. Fortunately I had a decent night of sleep and will continue working on sheets. Just as soon as I get some shopping done.

Wispyr

Most excellent, Sasquatch! No worries, hope the crazy week has finally had a chance to settle down.

Welcome Undine! Looking forward to see what your free-time brain can come up with.

Those who have expressed interest, but not yet submitted sheets:

Drake Valentine
Wolfy
Sasquatch421
Arthenwel
Amelita
Guancyto
Undine

Madame Professor

-peeks in-

I really shouldn't....

-wants to anyway- >.>
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Wispyr

Quote from: Madame Professor on June 13, 2016, 12:36:06 PM
-peeks in-

I really shouldn't....

-wants to anyway- >.>
You, really, really should. :D Joinnnn ussssss

Stygia

Adding my interest as well -looks at Cerevan- I'm blaming you xD

Undine

If you would, I'd like to put in a face claim for this unknown model in the place of my developing character
Eva Bellamy
.  The character sheet should be to you, Wispyr, in the next couple days, and thank you so for the direction... Er... Guiding... Hand... Kinda GM counseling... Words of wisdom... Stuff?  ;)

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

Wispyr

Quote from: Stygia on June 13, 2016, 05:26:58 PM
Adding my interest as well -looks at Cerevan- I'm blaming you xD
Excellent! Glad to have you aboard, excited to see what you come up with!

Quote from: Undine on June 13, 2016, 06:38:52 PM
If you would, I'd like to put in a face claim for this unknown model in the place of my developing character
Eva Bellamy
.  The character sheet should be to you, Wispyr, in the next couple days, and thank you so for the direction... Er... Guiding... Hand... Kinda GM counseling... Words of wisdom... Stuff?  ;)
How's that plotting coming along? I wanna see her!

We've added a number of new characters to the roster, so be sure to check out the character sheets for a full list. Lots of room in the plots running, lots of connections still needed. If you see something you like, everyone has expressed interest in doing more... So reach out and make some connections while character building.

Peripherie

Bane said this was a really fun game. I am putting my name in and going to take a look around. My last and first group game has dried up a bit. I am still very new to the group game scene though.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Timeless

Quote from: Peripherie on June 19, 2016, 05:21:13 AM
Bane said this was a really fun game. I am putting my name in and going to take a look around. My last and first group game has dried up a bit. I am still very new to the group game scene though.

Ooo, hey there, Peripherie! You'll definitely have a lot of fun with this game, especially when we have so many good writers in this game! Looking forward to seeing on what you would come up with.

Undine

Good morning Wispyr, and tp everyone - happy Father's Day for all who celebrate, and happy, restful Sunday for those who don't!  The development of Eva is still coming along nicely, and I'm still very much interested!  The past couple weeks have been a touch hectic, and I'm only just starting to feel caught up here, there and everywhere, but completing Eva's CS is one of the first on my list for the day (after we spoil Mr. Undine for a bit  :) ). 

Peripherie

Quote from: Timeless on June 19, 2016, 06:26:44 AM
Ooo, hey there, Peripherie! You'll definitely have a lot of fun with this game, especially when we have so many good writers in this game! Looking forward to seeing on what you would come up with.

Thank you! :) I might get to really make anything up until Tuesday or Wednesday. But I'm excited. Also anyone can call me Peri if they would like.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Wispyr

Quote from: Peripherie on June 19, 2016, 05:21:13 AM
-Gasp 'n squee- Welcome Peri! We'd love to have you along! If you need any help getting into a character, or the game I'm always available via PM to chitter about the stuff and the things! Very excited to see what you come up with!

Quote from: Undine on June 19, 2016, 08:59:57 AM
Good morning Wispyr, and tp everyone - happy Father's Day for all who celebrate, and happy, restful Sunday for those who don't!  The development of Eva is still coming along nicely, and I'm still very much interested!  The past couple weeks have been a touch hectic, and I'm only just starting to feel caught up here, there and everywhere, but completing Eva's CS is one of the first on my list for the day (after we spoil Mr. Undine for a bit  :) ). 
Awesome! I figured you hadn't run off on us! No worries about life, totally understand! Looking forward to seeing her in her complete state!

And like Undine said, to all the dads...

Happy Fathers Day!