[Evolved] Superpowers & Survival - Always Recruiting!

Started by Wispyr, May 30, 2016, 09:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wispyr

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

For everyone - also in the Announcements thread - a thread list. Details about green lighting game play to come very shortly... which will be posted in announcements!

[Evolved] Recruitment
[Evolved] Out of Character

[Evolved] Storyboard
[Evolved] Origin Stories
[Evolved] Communications
[Evolved] World Media

[Evolved] North America
[Evolved] South America
[Evolved] Europe
[Evolved] Asia
[Evolved] Africa
[Evolved] Australia

We now have official game liftoff.... but we still want you to come play. Do et!

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Wispyr

Pumpkin Seeds

Dominique

I want to express my interest, although admittedly, it's been years since I've last been part of a group RP ::) Just let me read through all the characters so far so I can come up with something somewhat original (and not steal anyone else's powers).

Premier

Thrown in a character app and face claimin' Eva Green.

Going for some animal based powers, animals for days.

Cerevan

Wispyr

Welcome... Welcome... Welcome!

And we're still open for business... Soon we shall be the biggest super hero game... EVAH! bwahaha...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWAH..HA..ha...ha..hah...ha...

Okay so anyway. I'll come at everyone with an updated list once I'm done writing my posts! I'll take down these face claims too!

Those Who Have Expressed Interest:

Drake Valentine (Idea submitted)
Xanatos
Wolfy
Sasquatch421
Arthenwel
Inerrant Lust (Idea submitted)
Amelita
la dame en noir
Guancyto

Those Who Have Approved Characters:

Wispyr
Amarlo
Kokaine
Emjay
A Person On A Computer
Pumpkin Seeds
Steir
WardenIce
Latooni Subota
Aeons
TheHangedMan
Juggtacular
Knarfy
Flower
ShadowFox89
Deathnote
Deamonbane
Cerevan
Orange Marmalade
Premier
Timeless
Emmykins
Dominique

Guancyto

Hey, a buddy's trying to get me into this game, and I was wondering: do you have to have superpowers (or be Tac 6)? I'm one of those crazy idiots who decides to be a mortal in an Exalted game, I was thinking of playing a man with a very particular set of skills...

Wispyr

Quote from: Guancyto on June 03, 2016, 10:20:00 PM
Hey, a buddy's trying to get me into this game, and I was wondering: do you have to have superpowers (or be Tac 6)? I'm one of those crazy idiots who decides to be a mortal in an Exalted game, I was thinking of playing a man with a very particular set of skills...
I...

Hm...

I honestly hadn't considered it at all. I'm... Open to the idea. Shoot me a PM with your character concept, and we'll see what we can come up with. So long as you're aware of what you're getting yourself into, I could probably keep things interesting for a normal-folk or two.

Amarlo

Quote from: Guancyto on June 03, 2016, 10:20:00 PM

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

la dame en noir

Is there a quick reference to know what powers have been claimed? I don't want to accidently pick something someone already has.

I was thinking weather manipulation of some kind or dark magic...

A&A | FxF |

Wispyr

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 04, 2016, 12:13:37 AM
Is there a quick reference to know what powers have been claimed? I don't want to accidently pick something someone already has.
Since we're not terribly concerned about some overlap, there isn't currently a quick reference guide. It's something I'd like to compile, but it's not a priority.

That said weather manipulation isn't a thing among any of the characters yet.

Inerrant Lust

Looking like a super model is an almost universal power, however. :P

la dame en noir

Quote from: Wispyr on June 04, 2016, 12:15:28 AM
Since we're not terribly concerned about some overlap, there isn't currently a quick reference guide. It's something I'd like to compile, but it's not a priority.

That said weather manipulation isn't a thing among any of the characters yet.

Cool! Sorry to be a pain, i've never made a super hero before.
A&A | FxF |

Xanatos

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on June 04, 2016, 12:29:57 AM

Well to be fair, its hard to find average looking pictures of people on the internet. That and more than one or two of the same person. Its soooo much easier to find a model or a TV/movie star and just use them. So yeah, everyone looks super good looking. The unfortunate reality.

And I doubt I'll get my sheets done tonight as planned, but have the next three days off. So my duo will be incoming soon for sure.

Knarfy

Quote from: Xanatos on June 04, 2016, 12:34:39 AM
Well to be fair, its hard to find average looking pictures of people on the internet. That and more than one or two of the same person. Its soooo much easier to find a model or a TV/movie star and just use them. So yeah, everyone looks super good looking. The unfortunate reality.

And I doubt I'll get my sheets done tonight as planned, but have the next three days off. So my duo will be incoming soon for sure.

Yes. SOOOOOO UNFORTUNATE. :P

Face it, "Super women have super boobies" - http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp06022003.shtml
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Pumpkin Seeds

la dame en noir

Well - I'm going with dark magic sort of powers for my girl. It will dabble in Voodoo - lots of animation and healing. I hope the idea does well for you, Wispyr.

Almost finished and will be sending her to you shortly.

Though, I want to know - do I put the numbers after each special ability after you've given me the class number?
A&A | FxF |

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on June 04, 2016, 12:29:57 AM

Well, we are genetically superior to regular humans in nearly every ways. *nods* that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Emmykins

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on June 04, 2016, 03:09:03 AM
Well, we are genetically superior to regular humans in nearly every ways. *nods* that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

-Snickerfits.-

Wispyr

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on June 04, 2016, 03:09:03 AM
Spoken like a try terrorist!

Those Who Have Expressed Interest:

Drake Valentine (Idea submitted)
Xanatos
Wolfy
Sasquatch421
Arthenwel
Inerrant Lust (Idea submitted)
Amelita
la dame en noir
Guancyto

Those Who Have Approved Characters:

Wispyr
Amarlo
Kokaine
Emjay
A Person On A Computer
Pumpkin Seeds
Steir
WardenIce
Latooni Subota
Aeons
TheHangedMan
Juggtacular
Knarfy
Flower
ShadowFox89
Deathnote
Deamonbane
Cerevan
Orange Marmalade
Premier
Timeless
Emmykins
Dominique

Xanatos

Expect my sheets today, for sure. I am putting the final touches on my characters.