[Evolved] Superpowers & Survival - Always Recruiting!

Started by Wispyr, May 30, 2016, 09:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

I would like to express interest in the RP as well as make a tentative face claim for Jason Chambers.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Amarlo

Quote from: Deamonbane on June 02, 2016, 07:44:32 PM
I would like to express interest in the RP as well as make a tentative face claim for Jason Chambers.

O: Hey Daemon! Good to see you again.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Quote from: Deamonbane on June 02, 2016, 07:44:32 PM
Welcome welcome! The more the merrier!

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Emmykins

I will probs play in this. Lemme figure stuff out tho. <3

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Amelita

-groans-

I'm officially stating interest.

This face.

Tianna Gregory

I'm looking at current posted concept ideas, so I haven't decided what I'll be pitching. But it will be something awesome  8-)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Wispyr

Quote from: Amelita on June 02, 2016, 09:01:22 PM
-groans-
Groans... GROANS?!?! Groaning for one of my games?!? That best be a groan of sheer orgasmic delight!

Amelita

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

ShadowFox89

Sheet submitted. ... I hope she isn't too strong.

Fighting her head on is a bad idea. Doing something like draining her body heat and icing her, or keeping her suspended in the air, is going to work better.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Deamonbane

Amelita

Okay, I think I'll be going with hydrokinesis and gravity manipulation as starting points.

Emmykins

I am doing a biological-lady-thing. She has weird powers. x_x.

Xanatos

Quote from: Amelita on June 02, 2016, 10:09:26 PM
Okay, I think I'll be going with hydrokinesis and gravity manipulation as starting points.

Well there will be two char's with gravity manipulation then, heh. That is one of the powers my male character will have. *chuckles*

Emmykins

Amelita

Quote from: Xanatos on June 03, 2016, 12:11:14 AM
Well there will be two char's with gravity manipulation then, heh. That is one of the powers my male character will have. *chuckles*

I didn't see that stated anywhere, sorry. I'll do something else.

Xanatos

Quote from: Amelita on June 03, 2016, 02:18:36 AM
I didn't see that stated anywhere, sorry. I'll do something else.

You don't need to change. I was just saying. Besides, Wisp said there is no claiming on powers. Characters can have duplicate powers.

And I am almost done with my characters. Should be done tomorrow night after work! Woot.

Amelita

I'd rather come up with something no one is doing ;)

Flower

Marine Vacth for my second character.

Also, I would like to reserve whatever power Ames comes up with. xD Joking, joking.

A Person On A Computer

Quote from: arthenwel on June 02, 2016, 06:48:57 PM
I KNOW THAT ONE. "IS IT WRONG TO PICK UP GIRLS IN A DUNGEON." IT'S ON MY CRUNCHYROLL QUE

That is correct. Very good.

arthenwel

Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Wispyr

Good morning lovely people of E... volved!

As we roll into the first weekend of recruitment, we would love to snag some more players for the game. We've got tons of room with tons of available content for any and everyone! Right now we already have an awesome cast, which can only get more awesome with your participation! So stop in, say hi, check out the sheets and get in on this awesome!

Here's our current list of writers (aren't they all awesome? Come play with them!)

Those Who Have Expressed Interest:

Timeless
Drake Valentine (Idea submitted)
Xanatos
Wolfy
Orange Marmalade (Idea submitted)
Sasquatch421
Cerevan (Idea submitted)
Arthenwel
Inerrant Lust (Idea submitted)
Amelita

Those Who Have Approved Characters:

Wispyr
Amarlo
Kokaine
Emjay
A Person On A Computer
Pumpkin Seeds
Steir
WardenIce
Latooni Subota
Aeons
TheHangedMan
Juggtacular
Knarfy
Flower
ShadowFox89
Deathnote
Deamonbane

la dame en noir

I'm a little nervous because your games are so popular, but I would like to express some interest!
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Wispyr

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 03, 2016, 12:46:49 PM
I'm a little nervous because your games are so popular, but I would like to express some interest!
No need to be nervous! We'd love to have you along for the ride!

Also -Fist bump for subtle compliment-

Amarlo

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 03, 2016, 12:46:49 PM

Oh jeez, as if he needs more ego stroking.  ::) Lmfao

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies