[Evolved] Superpowers & Survival - Always Recruiting!

Started by Wispyr, May 30, 2016, 09:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Person On A Computer

Quote from: Wispyr on June 01, 2016, 05:04:13 PM
Obviously not! Silly. You shouldn't do that. Right head. If you know what I mean. -Brow waggle-

That terribad sense of humor is making me feel right at home. xD

Flower

Xanatos

Quote from: Cerevan on June 01, 2016, 04:43:51 PM
...yeah so I'm doing this. FC'ing Emily Rudd, plz and thnx.

Damn... another game with Emily Rudd. Sand will want in on this one. Hey Wisp, can Ascendants dimensional hop?

Wispyr

ShadowFox89

Face claiming Sophie Turner for my gal :P

Going to work on a sheet now, it's been a hell of a week (three classes which involve doing a ton of labs, each, and each lab is several hours long)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Steir

Sent my character proposal for approval and adjustment.

;)

Wispyr

I AM READING AS FAST AS I CAN!

I AM BUT ONLY ONE MAN!

-Runs off to sob in a corner-

Steir

No rush. No rush. I'm in no hurry.

o.o/
o.o_
o.o/

Wispyr

Deathnote

Expressing interest.

Would it be possible to play as a former TAC 6 member who now has Super Speed?

What about as Dr. Francis Hawk's former research assistant?  Direct relative?

Wispyr

Quote from: Deathnote on June 01, 2016, 11:06:23 PM
Expressing interest.

Would it be possible to play as a former TAC 6 member who now has Super Speed?

What about as Dr. Francis Hawk's former research assistant?  Direct relative?
Former Tac 6, not so much. There's just no reasonable way they'd have been able to get out of the Organization without them finding out that they had Evolved.

Relative of Dr. Hawk, no. Former assistant... Potentially. Shoot me your idea, and we'll see what we can toy around with.

Inerrant Lust

Tentative idea...

Totally not inspired by a certain cockney-accented Overwatch character.

A guy who has the power to reset people and objects to a point where they were previously. I'm thinking the time he's allowed to reset varies on the object...

For example, he gets shot... so he rewinds his personal time back 5 seconds to a point in time where there isn't a bullet in his gut. Another example... his soda has gone warm and flat, so he rewinds its personal timeline back a few hours to when it was fresh and had a couple of non-melted icecubes in it.

This... could make him super powerful. It gives him an indirect form of healing factor... plus he can heal other people. Depending on how far back he can reboot objects, this theoretically means he could deconstruct things to their component parts, if we're talking about months or years of rebooting.

The weakness could be time, as mentioned above. His limit with himself and other people might only be a few seconds. It would also require physical contact and could be quite exhausting for him. He could save himself from a bullet, sure... but it'd still leave him quite fatigued if he had to do it repeatedly. Same with rebooting a lot of objects or a very big object.

Oh, let's not forget the practical applications! He will be able to have as many orgasms as he wants. :P Refractory period? Nah! Just reboot back to a time where he can stop himself. His partner just had a mind-blowing orgasm... send 'em right back into it!

Personality wise? I'm not sure yet. I think there's a real clock motif to be had, with circular thinking being a major facet of his personality. He's always going back, rebooting both with his powers and in his mind.

ShadowFox89

If anyone wants a connection to Natasa, during highschool graduation she got ambushed by Tac6, who in turned got ambushed by a superhero team of Evolved.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Xanatos

And for my second char in the works, I wish to reserve this bloody hot hottie... Anllela Sagra as her face claim.

Wispyr

Noted Xan.

Inerrant Lust - I'd need to see the powers properly constructed, but I'm over all open to the idea. So build away, and we'll work it out.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wispyr

Love it, ShadowFox!

Also... The updated list:

Those Who Have Expressed Interest:

Timeless
Drake Valentine
Xanatos
ShadowFox89
Wolfy
Orange Marmalade
Sasquatch421
Cerevan
Arthenwel
Inerrant Lust
Deathnote

Those Who Have Approved Characters:

Wispyr
Amarlo
Kokaine
Emjay
A Person On A Computer
Pumpkin Seeds
Steir
WardenIce
Latooni Subota
Aeons
TheHangedMan
Juggtacular
Knarfy
Flower

We are rocking it. Got some great stuff planned for everyone... and anyone who has been looking and wants to come play, we're still happily accepting characters!

A Person On A Computer

I run five people in a group.  Wispyr runs fifty. 

...insane.  :P

Wispyr

Quote from: A Person On A Computer on June 02, 2016, 05:05:42 PM
I run five people in a group.  Wispyr runs fifty. 

...insane.  :P

Fun fact of the day about Wispyr...

I once ran a 9 week campaign (a total of 15 sessions) for D&D 3.5 that had forty-three active members. Our sessions were 14 hours, we usurped a game store... and a Denny's (twice) so that we could play. In order to keep game play moving at not a snails pace, I had to divide the group into smaller 4-6 man teams... and basically had tables circling me, where I was in the middle and ran around DMing for each individual table as needed while telling a big story that everyone was involved in.

Much fun.

A Person On A Computer

Someone needs to tell you that you're not the Bobby Fisher of tabletop games.  Da fuck.  xD

Emjay

Quote from: Wispyr on June 02, 2016, 05:11:40 PM
Fun fact of the day about Wispyr...

I once ran a 9 week campaign (a total of 15 sessions) for D&D 3.5 that had forty-three active members. Our sessions were 14 hours, we usurped a game store... and a Denny's (twice) so that we could play. In order to keep game play moving at not a snails pace, I had to divide the group into smaller 4-6 man teams... and basically had tables circling me, where I was in the middle and ran around DMing for each individual table as needed while telling a big story that everyone was involved in.

Much fun.

Madness
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Wispyr

I was born with dice in my hand, and a character sheet tattoo'd across my chest...

Okay, not really... BUT! My parents DID teach me how to read using Advanced Dungeons & Dragons handbooks. Table Top is in my blood.

A Person On A Computer

Quote from: Wispyr on June 02, 2016, 05:26:32 PM
I was born with dice in my hand, and a character sheet tattoo'd across my chest...
They're an anime like this.  Though, I believe it's tattooed on their backs.  By freaking DEITIES.  xD

Wispyr

For those with submitted character concepts, please check out OOC for some feedback I need for game start.

For those who haven't submitted concepts yet... Go! We want you! Now! All of you!

arthenwel

Quote from: A Person On A Computer on June 02, 2016, 05:34:46 PM
They're an anime like this.  Though, I believe it's tattooed on their backs.  By freaking DEITIES.  xD
I KNOW THAT ONE. "IS IT WRONG TO PICK UP GIRLS IN A DUNGEON." IT'S ON MY CRUNCHYROLL QUE
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359