Risk

Started by DarkAngel, July 12, 2009, 10:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

Ok think of battleship and Risk all at the same time.. But add pirates and see what you get , Battle Field of Pirates of the supernatural .

there will be North america and south america
Africa ,asia and Europe..

As long as we have equal men and women we will be good , YOu can capture and plunder the other pirates...But beware someone might just sink your pirate ship..

Bishrook aka Fate sisters

Yes I would be interested in seeing the scenario and the proposed rules for this game.
I am intrigued especially by the Battlefield of the Supernatural Idea.
Steph
Weaver of threads
 Clotho who spins,Lachesis who weaves Atopos who cuts
We are the fate sisters, the Moerae, who apportion your destiny.
ons and offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7310.0

GrinningHound

My friends and I have played Risk for hours a night, for months....  :P  One of my friends was having dreams about it.

I've only won once.  :P

I might be interested in being a mighty pirate captain....how do we handle the Risk element of conquering the world?

DarkAngel

Ok think of me as your Goddess lol or Calypso , I will give everyone a starting place .. From there I will pm you and let you know that your to attack so and so ...

we will all have to do a dice roll for the winners of each time we go into battle , Now there will be safe zones that you all can sail to .. Also those who want to plunder and take the women and steal the other ships good is a good thing..

When we get to two remain ships those who have had ships can join the two winners and fight for the world... Now with the element of paranormal those who are captains can only have one power.. and they have to be approved by me.. I want to make this fair ..

The end goal is to capture Calypso and her three sisters... They are a treasure for more useful then any gold but then I could be wrong...