Hunger Games

Started by Queen Elsa, June 08, 2012, 10:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akelah

I was just thinking the same. xD I should've been able to tell by your name. Gaara's my favorite character in Naruto ^^

Queen Elsa

Gaara's pretty cool, but Hinata's the best in my opinion.

Akelah

Hahahah to each his own. I don't know why I like him so much but he's my favorite :P. Anyways, I think kunai is a wonderful idea

Queen Elsa

^_^ For his name, I was thinking Peris, Croy, or Fausto.

Akelah

I, personally, like Peris.

Queen Elsa

I agree. I mean, it's more of a soft, innocent name, but it could represent who he was before the Hunger Games.

Akelah

Exactly! *smirks* And there is the possibility that Tally would most likely make fun of him for it. It's a win win situation. Now, character sheet for him. We have already got some of his personality down and his habits. I'm thinking tall and lean for his build what color hair do you think?

Queen Elsa

Black. He's supposed to be emo.

Queen Elsa

Akelah

Makes sense. Green, violet or amber (amber ranges from red to gold) eyes?

Queen Elsa

Akelah

This is what we have for him so far, then:
Name: Peris:
Habit: Kunai
Hair: Black
Eyes: Gold
Closest person: None
Clothes:
We need an outfit for him. Your opinion? I'll try to find a photo

Queen Elsa

Hold on. I may have something.

Akelah

Hey, Naru I'll be back in an hour or so. Sorry for the abruptness. Dasvedanya

Queen Elsa

Oooooh... Dasveydanya... I'm impressed. :)

Akelah

;D Don't be, languages and cultures are one of my pashions so I tend to throw in some stuff every now and then. Did you find a picture for him?

Queen Elsa

Two. But I'm on my IPod, so I can't upload them.

Akelah

That's fine. At least we have some--- I'm sort of tired of sifting the internet :P hahah---okay, what's next... Ooh make-up team

Queen Elsa

Would you mind if we did something other than the characters? Or at least if we did some more in depth/heavy stuff?

Akelah

Not at all ^^. If you ever feel the need to change topics just suggest another because I'm not very picky. What would you like to work on?

Akelah

I just got approved!!!!!! YES! ;D ;D ;D...ahem...sorry...had a moment

Queen Elsa

*Squeals and hugs you* CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Akelah

*jumps and down hugging you back* I'm so excited! I was so worried that I wouldn't be accepted for some reason! I even had a stupid dream about getting banned >.>

Queen Elsa

Rotfl. Wanna know why you got approved so quickly?

Akelah

I don't know...is it bad?....yes, I want to know I'm just too damn curious for my own good.