Daily life as a futa (futa for any)

Started by Soveliss, October 25, 2019, 07:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

In 2024, outbreaks of a previously unknown virus have happened in several countries. The virus seemed harmless enough. Until it was discovered that it made alterations to the human genome of the infected. The World Health Organization warned the governments, and the governments declared a state of emergency. The media reporting on the virus named it the Geneplague. No one quite knew the consequences of the alterations the virus was making, but after infecting 10% of the world's population, the Geneplague was eradicated. Those studying the virus had strong suspicions the Geneplague was created in a lab, and was not naturally occurring. Despite the irreversible genetic alterations, the infected were apparently healthy. After the crisis, they began reproducing. And as the children were born, the impact of the Geneplague was made clear. Children of the infected were healthy, fully functional, fully fertile hermaphrodites with a higher degree of androgyny than baseline humans, which fueled even more speculation as to the origins and purpose of the Geneplague.

Angelica Summers was one such first generation hermaphrodite. Barely earning passing grades most of the times, but acing every single test when she was just a number, she has managed to ask a humans' rights organization to leverage anti-discrimination laws in her favor to get her accepted by a prestigious university based on her grades on anonymous tests, and was planning on earning a degree in chemistry. While she couldn't prove it, she strongly suspected the university made sure everyone on campus knew her identity out of spite, and life was harsh for the young futa who barely turned 18. While it would be useless on campus as everyone knew about it, outside of campus she usually tried to pass as female, going as far as to wear a chastity cage under her clothes to avoid a random hard-on betraying her... She avoided every hermaphrodite dating site as she was fully aware that to the people there she was just a sexual curiosity, and who she was didn't matter, only what was and wasn't between her legs. A chance meeting with a very nice person interested in who she was and who upon learning what she was, wouldn't be turned off could really change her life...

Alright, basically, I'm interested in having a slice of life between a futa and a non-futa, exploring what would their daily life be, little happy moments like a successful MMO raid, the discrimination a futa would face, the rumors that would follow YC just for daring to be friends with a futa, and then starting dating, and a blossoming romance between two people who just want to be happy and will find happiness eventually...
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.