Revival interest check: Pokegirls

Started by GinjiAsgard, September 19, 2007, 01:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GinjiAsgard

Pokegirls or Pokegirls: Dark Era

Title Info: I'm still debating on how to place the title. If you wish to add your input on the title feel free to do so.

Storyline: A new era has begun and at a great war's end, the people be have become united and human's began a great leauge where they capture and train creatures known as Pokegirls. But after several months an evil organization begins stealing Pokegirls from trainers, as well as poaching them from the wild. Their goal is to uses the Pokegirls to disrupt the long sought peace, then reclaim the remains. The "Dark Harem" As they call themselves are quick and devastating. A Special Force is formed to Combat the "Dark Harem" and libarate the Captured Pokegirls, While protecting the normal trainer's Pokegirls from being stolen. And with a Grand Tornament approaching, the "Pokegirl Defence Force" has begun straining their forces.

Game System: We'll be using the BESM (Big Eyes Small Mouth) game system.
A knight's valor is measured by his deeds.
Their honor is measured by their hearts.
Darkness will keep me hidden.

Chameleon

I would suggest BBSW!  almost the same system with more rules for getting down and dirty.

GinjiAsgard

Actually you're quite right. I think it would be best. BBSW (Big Breasts Small Waists) would be a better fit.

GinjiAsgard

http://www.geocities.com/lightsenshi/bbsw-plain.html

That's what i am going off of but if anyone has a better source id like to see a link so i can study up more on it.

In addtion i am Still considering the format. It will Be either BESM (modified slightly) Or BBSW.

Ajoxer

BBSW is sorta cute, but BESM is better for a game that's meant to be anything BESIDES sex, to be honest.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Chameleon

::Sigh::  I'm really just trying to find an excuse to use those rules...

GinjiAsgard

GinjiAsgard

Title desicion made.
-------------------
Pokegirls: Dark Era
-------------------
BESM game system

Lilian

I cant wait to bring back my group. My bang-tango wild-kind and Nykka.. mahaha.

Ryvaken

Exploding or nonexploding points? On the one hand, exploding points don't particularly exist. On the other hand, nonexploding points are dull and lack explosives.
In creativity, meaning.

GinjiAsgard

Quote from: Josh the Aspie on September 24, 2007, 07:06:08 PM
Yaaaay! Now then. How many points, and will pokegirls have their own pool separate from their tamers?

The maximum starting Character Points for tamers is 200. But the actual number of points will be dependant on a character's details (info).

The maximum starting Character Points for Pokegirl is 250. But like the tamers, the actual number is depentant on a character's details (info).

I am modifying the Companion ability to: 2 CP per level (the level you are at is how many Pokegirls you can have)

Ryvaken

Could you define that dependency? Do you mean we need to justify every point spent or something more complicated than that?
In creativity, meaning.

GinjiAsgard

It's just how detailed you're bio is really like appearance, history, and that kind of stuff.

Ryvaken

So...what? We get you a bio, you tell us how many points we have to work with?
In creativity, meaning.

GinjiAsgard

Exactly.  You may see some maximum character points given out from time to time. I am fairly leniante on this part.

Ryvaken

*wince* Great. No mathematical basis to help the process along. Are there any particular backstory archtypes you want / don't want?
In creativity, meaning.

GinjiAsgard

1) Each Tamer and Pokegirl will be able to gain more character points as the story goes along. This is to make a more linear story and show their development.
2) I have Less max starting points for Tamers because most will probably start off as new tamers. But i may give special consent for more the the starting max points.
3) I'm still fine tuning the Companion ability.

GinjiAsgard

Alright. Now that i have moderator status i can build up this game again. I am preparing a intro post for it.

Lilian

I DONT know why I didnt see this thread being communicated on, should have marked it, but I have a question. Back in the old game we had wild pokegirls, and pokegrill who were actually intelligent. Now there are actually two different sub-cultures of pokegirls.  The pokegirls that are just anthropomorphisized versions of the cute little fight-monsters we see on the show, and the actual rendition of.. well.. pokegirls, which are highly sexualized versions of anthropomorphisized versions of cute little fight-monsters we.. well, yea.

Lilian

Well, I suppose..  think I'd be able to play a Charmelons living in a haunted apartment? >.>;

Dorian Grandale

Hello, peoples.

Is this game actually running? I'd like to take a look at it, see what's going on.
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

GinjiAsgard

Pm me Character bios so i can allotcate character points for each one.