F looking for M (Two new fantasy ideas) Mature RP's

Started by TamaRose, October 28, 2012, 01:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

UPDATED

For this idea I was thinking that Hugh Jackman would be vising a small town (my characters hometown) to make his new movie. While he is there he ends up renting or buying the house next door to her and her parents while he is staying there. Her being 16 ,a little naive (not stupid)and the average girl who likes to make a little noise with her friends catches the attention of the older man next door. (In this RP he IS NOT married or have children...this is my fantasy. lol) I figure she had seen the X-Men movies and likes him but is not attracted to him like a lot of other girls and females are. She just doesn't get what they see in him. That is until they meet while she is having a late night party while he is trying to sleep so he can get up early for a shoot. Which he is none to pleased. Of course it isn't love at first sight. He sees her as an immature kid while she sees him as a pain in her ass and does everything she can to annoy the very famous actor.

I would really like to hear opinions and other input as to what could make this a good story. This has been a big fantasy of mine so if anyone is willing to play Hugh I would love to talk to them. (TAKEN)

For this one my character would be a mortal girl who falls in love with Wolverine. Of course Wolverine is still in love with Jean even though she has moved on with Scott  but he tries to move on as well, even though he is having a hard time doing so. I figure he is still working at the school. My character would be a little older in this one. Maybe early 20's. Again it wouldn't be love it first sight. If anything it would be a lot different seeing as he is an X-Men and she is human and doesn't really know much about mutants other then that they are all bad and she hasn't really met one before. I am willing to hash out even more details with someone if they are willing to RP with me. Again this is one of my personal fantasies. Also, in this one I figure with Wolverine being who he is the sex would be more primal and a little wild.(Still looking for a Wolverine)