2 werewolves looking for their human (MF iso F)

Started by Chreestafer, December 30, 2014, 06:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Wolventears and I are starting up a modern werewolf game.  We are in search for a female human to play along side us in this adventure ;)

plot:

My character is a lone wolf, an out cast from his pack many years ago.  He's traveled the world having no real place to call his own.  During his travels however he has made a lot of enemies, and momentarily one is hunting him down.  My Character took something from this "bad guy" who really wants it back.  As I run though I end up in a small mountainous town and wind up bringing problems into this areas pack.  This is where wolventears comes in. 

As for where the human fits that is what we wish to discuss with you, our new player and lover ;)

there are many places and ideas to be had, yet we can discuss it when we recruit you.  any questions just pm away :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Really looking for a female to fill a photo like these
;)

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

wolventears

Yeah we need a human female to complete our Wolfy sandwich.  ;D
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Miroque

Good sir and mam,

I might be intrested to be your.. .human (toy) if you have me.

I would have few questions thou:
Game is set in which time  and world (if any) ?
What kinks are you after? (Im pretty open to any)

wolventears

Present and our world. And kinks, I just want a hot polyamorous relationship. They'll all be destined mates. Dom/sub play with him being the Dom.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Miroque

i would love to be hunted and captured by wolfs:)

If you have me.

- Miro

Ps: I am sure, I cna create character to that setting, without slipping into Twilight crap.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Miroque on January 01, 2015, 07:14:56 PM
i would love to be hunted and captured by wolfs:)

If you have me.

- Miro

Ps: I am sure, I cna create character to that setting, without slipping into Twilight crap.

Welcome aboard! You had me at twilight crap lol
Ons and Offs
F-List

Miroque

I love old World of Darkness... so to me, werewolfs are beasts hidden in human form.. not shirtless hunky teens with tattoos..

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Miroque

hmm... I was thinking of an Student in "local" uiniversity, that majors in Enviromental Sciences.... and would be on trekking through national part X...
or something ?

Chreestafer

and as for your character, did you see any of the photos that youd like to play as? or do you have any youd like to add instead?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Miroque

I did see them. I have no problem building one out of those or other pics.. if your into tattoos.. :)