The house of fun (STILL OPEN)

Started by FluidOne, April 19, 2015, 09:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FluidOne

RP description for those that may be confused about the open sandbox RP.

Story: You find yourself living in the mansion in one way or another, weather it's to go to collage, to be somewhere that you won't be judged, to be somewhere that would make you happy, or to look for love.

Tags/Genra(whatever. however you spell it.): Sandbox/Open world/NSFW/Free form/comedy

Character limit: 10 person limit.

Character creation limitations: No god moding/super powers unless it's funny or something. Tongue Discuss here.

Rules: Be nice, if you don't like something going on, talk in the OOC thread that I will start when the RP begins, if we agree, we can add your trigger into a spoiler, so you don't have to see it. No main character, so don't try to hog the spot light, that said, you can still have fun, and if needed, if your characters are going to have a moment or whatever, we can make a kinda... micro thread for that. Smile

In this RP the goal is to select a single character of your choice to play in the RP. I want it to go on for as long as possible.

The setting is mainly in a mansion, though may include school/pool/public fun stuff. You will start by describing your character here, or if the RP is already started, ask me with a PM and I'll ask anyone else in the RP. Smile When you describe your character, type it as I do in the following:

Name: Reiko
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Hazel
height: 5'3
Weight: 105lbs
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
phallus size: 4 inches
Virgin: Yes
Breast size: AAA cup
Description: Reiko has always been a cute boy, after a history of child abuse, when he finally ran away, he realized, he loved dressing as a girl! He found the mansion, a place where the others would accept him, and finally signed up to be a maid, enjoying dressing in the pretty dresses, and talking with everyone! He couldn't wait for more people to live in the mansion!

Image:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Let's try to have some fun and make a good RP and home for everyone to make friends! :)

OOC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227949.0

RP thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227950.0

Rune

Interested. Here is another maid to play with.

Name: Suki
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
height: 5' 0"
Weight: 105lbs
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Breast size: D cup (implants)

Description: Suki wasn't always a maid. Once he was the owner and master of the mansion. After witnessing the newest maid drop a tray of crystal, he made the comment that he would make a better maid than the girl.

One thing led to another and a drunken bet was made. The butler saw this as the perfect opportunity to get rid of the master and assume control. When the master woke from his drunken haze, his world had changed. Due to the miracle of modern medicine and surgery, he was now a voluptuous girl. With no ID or anyway to prove his real identity, he was forced to assume the role of chambermaid.

FluidOne

Perfect! Once we get a third person, I'll start up the roleplay and anyone that wants to join after, can add their bio here and join with our approval. :)

FluidOne

lovelygirl

Name: Avery Mullen
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Smoky blue
height: 5' 5"
Weight: 115 lbs
Sexuality: Bi-curious
Breast size: B cup

Description: it had been a year since Avery had run away from her abusive stepfather. She lived in shelters and on the streets trying to survive and find work to get food. It was a difficult life on the streets for a girl her age and all she wanted to do was find somewhere safe to stay. One day as she was walking past the mansion, she spied out of the corner an open basement window. Sneaking up, she crawled in, finding the basement more lush than any shelter she had been in.

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!