Dexter

Started by immisericordis, May 03, 2013, 11:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

immisericordis

Dexter is a fictional serial killer. He is a blood spatter pattern analyst in Miami Police Department.
The fictions is mostly based on his murders. And the relationships between him and some people around him.

Main Characters :

Debra Morgan : Dexter's sister, works as a police officer in the same department.
Rudy Cooper : Dexter's unknown brother, he is a serial killer too.
Harry Morgan : Dexter's father, he is dead. He lives in the delusions of Dexter.
Rita Bennett : Dexter's girlfriend( is going to be his wife in the future ) , mother of two, her childs, Astor and Cody.
Lila Tournay : Dexter's friend, she can see the darkest sides of Dexter's soul. And she wants to be closer to him. And Dexter lets her to get closer.

We don't have to stick to the fiction.

InDeCiSive

I love this show!  Well, loved anyway.  I don't have cable, and don't want it, so I catch it as it comes out on Dvd.  Lila Tournay was one of my favorite characters.  I love the way she cried when he killed her.

Even more so that you aren't entirely planning on sticking to the story!  I'm definitely interested!

bubby

*RUNS in and TACKLES her Bish!*

MUWAHAHAH!!

You're so hooked already...

InDeCiSive

Hush woman you are going to give away all my secrets!  Stop making me look obsessive, I do that well enough on my own thanks!
~SMOOCH~

bubby

*Smiggles and sachets out and leaves Her to figure out the wonders of E*