New idea: Mom, will you help me keep my boyfried? (looking for 2 x F subs)

Started by Itsallgoodfun, April 20, 2013, 04:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itsallgoodfun

Idea

A young couple have just celebrated dating for a year. The young girl adores her boyfriend, and is desperately in love. Unfortunately, he is starting to get bored. He realises that she is more than a little attentive, in fact he would go as far to say that she worships him! But, it's just getting a bit dull. The challenge of getting her to do anything for him has long gone. When they first met, she hadn't been too keen to explore her sexual appetite. However, he quickly overcame her objections, and she was soon a slave to her own libido and to a larger extent... his.

My thoughts are that the RP begins with him sitting her down and explaining that things are now over. Which she does not take very well at all.

Leaving her broken hearted in the house that she shares with her mother (or step mother if you prefer), she pours out her heart to the more experienced woman. Unfortunately for her, this was a bad idea. Because her husband had left her a short while ago, and the type of woman she was, meant that she blamed herself completely. Therefore her advice to the younger woman was: "Give him whatever he wants. If you love him, then anything is worth doing in order to keep hold of him."

Armed with these words, the young woman goes back to her boyfriend and tells him that there is nothing she wouldn't do to get him back. Which is when he hits her with the bombshell that the only way he would take her back, is if she brings her mother (or step mother) into their relationship.

The first encounter, I would like to have as a NC scene. The younger girl can't bring herself to ask this from her mother. So instead, she convinces him that he should take what he wants from both of the them. Even if she didn't agree to it.

Following this scene, the mother would be upset that the young girl would take part in such a thing. But once she explains why she did it. Her mother accepts to be a part of their relationship.

If you are interested in playing either the younger or older female roles then please post here. I appreciate that the incest element might put some off. So the older woman could be a step mother if preferred?   

An alternate plot:

As an alternative twist to the plot above: The relationship would be strong and neither want to finish with the other. However, they are looking at spicing things up in the bedroom. And one night, while a little bit drunk the young girl admits to her boyfriend that she would be up for a threesome with her mother.

Leading to some very heavy flirting to convince her mother it would be a very good idea...

"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

Itsallgoodfun

"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's