News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Village - A D/s game.

Started by Secretwriter, October 02, 2011, 10:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretwriter

MCsc is actually staying around and will be my Co-GM. I've given him a good rundown on the movie and what will be needed. ^.^

Alrighty! That brings us to:

Dominant Male - Rocknrolla
Dominant Male - Urbanzorro
Dominant Female - Scruz87 [Paired with Secretwriter]
Dominant Male - Magical Pen
Dominant
Dominant

Submissive Female - Secretwriter
Submissive Female - Secretwriter [Paired with Scruz87]
Submissive Female - Miyu
Submissive Female - MCsc
Submissive Female - Peacethatpowerbrings
Submissive Female - Sarah Morgan

Submissive roles are now closed.

It can be worked out that some of the dominants have more than one submissive or there can be swinging couples, etc.  If anyone knows of a person that likes to play a dominant character, point them in this direction.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Caela

Darn, found this too late. Not good at writing Dominant's. Ah well, I'll have fun reading along and please, keep me in mind if anyone drops out! :D Have fun everyone, looks like a good premise.

Miyu

Secret, if you wish I can go dominant so Caela can join, up to you ^^

Secretwriter

MCsc is actually staying around and will be my Co-GM. I've given him a good rundown on the movie and what will be needed. ^.^

Dominant Female - Miyu
Dominant Male - Shadowwalker

Submissive Female - Caela
Submissive Female - MCsc
Submissive Female - Peacethatpowerbrings

Submissive roles are now closed.

It can be worked out that some of the dominants have more than one submissive or there can be swinging couples, etc.  If anyone knows of a person that likes to play a dominant character, point them in this direction.

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

ShadowWalker

Color me interested. Would prefer a Dom male role, whichwould seem to be what you're still looking for.

~ShadowWalker

Secretwriter

Awesome! That brings us to being closed for the time being!

Later on we might open back up, give things some time to get underway, see if people like playing and stick around. Typically a new game will lose a few players, but also, we might get new people interested, and be able to bring in 'stragglers' who survived. Hehe.

Please note that you're allowed to play more than one character if you made it in.  That's already been specified. But these that are on the list are your main characters.  Miyu and Magical Pen, this means that any secondary characters are more than welcome to be the other role that you might want to play, for example.  Some couples will likely be monogamous, but not all are guaranteed to be, and vice versa.

That being said, let me get the ooc started and the bio thread.  We'll go from there. MCsc, we need to converse! ;D

Caela

Miyu, thank you so very much!!! ~bounces up and down with glee~

Miyu

Secretwriter

Secretwriter

We now have one more Dominant role open. Can be male or female, based on participation.

We now have one more submissive role open. Ca be male or female, based on participation.

Dominant Male - Tonalberry
Dominant Male - ShadowWalker

Submissive Female - MCsc
Submissive -

Tonalberry

Count me in as a dominant.  I need some help getting the creative juices flowing for my older RPs, and something new should be just the trick.

Secretwriter

Sweet! I added you to the list, babe.

Secretwriter

Those who have shown interest and haven't revisited the thread or posted in the OOC will be pmed soon. Those not responding will be politely removed for lack of interest in the game. Thank you. :-)

Caela

I'm still here. Just quiet due to a long weekend. Am starting to get caught up with things now. :) How was everyone else's weekend???

Secretwriter

You've posted in the OOC, you're doing fine, I am referring to those who only posted their interest alone.

rocknrolla

Quote from: Caela on October 10, 2011, 11:36:24 AM
I'm still here. Just quiet due to a long weekend. Am starting to get caught up with things now. :) How was everyone else's weekend???

Full of chores and insightful! I discovered a newfound fascination for the sweetheart in her absence... she is not JUST a girlfriend, beloved and sub... but also a cook, hoover, cleaner, pet caretaker, bin tosser, laundromat and so much more.

Yes I can be poetic... but abstract is so much better. ~nod-nods~
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Secretwriter

Well I'm sure she feels appreciated. You should do something nice for her when she returns...becides kissing her alll over. ;)

rocknrolla

I have it all planned! Kissing her all over is a small part of that plan! :D

But on a separate note, yep... seeing the other profiles will be fun!
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Secretwriter

Also asking Rocknrolla to be a GM as well because he's on and very interested in the game.

Dominant Female -  Secretwriter - as Ingrid Schmidt
Dominant Male - Tonalberry
Dominant Male - ShadowWalker

Submissive Female - MCsc
Submissive -

Names in italics have been contacted about their roles in the game.

[/quote]

Mysterium

Room for one more sub female still?
Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways!

Secretwriter

Mysterium

OOC I'd like to sign up please! I will let you know now, that I will be out of pocket for a few days in mid December, as I am moving to another state. Internet will be unavailable for a brief period.

Secretwriter

That's fine. OOC was a link, dear. :P

Mysterium

Oooh! I'm sorry. My glasses are in need of changing. I couldn't see that clearly.

Secretwriter

No worries. ^.^ You'll find the info you need there. :)