{Fashion Affairs}-LGBTQA friendly/Modern day/Story focused [Info in first post!]

Started by MaverickKane, October 23, 2015, 09:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaverickKane

I think it might depend on what your character would be interested in doing. Some PA are people who are pretty much interning and learning the business of sorts, aren't they?

Nico

Whatever it's going to be - I think we don't have any issues adding all kinds of characters into the setting. Like.. at all. :P Thanks to the most excellent writers.

boyblue23

Happy New Year!! I am up for anything just want to write with you guys haha

Nico

Quote from: boyblue23 on January 01, 2016, 12:31:52 PM
Happy New Year!! I am up for anything just want to write with you guys haha
You still have AIM, dude? If yes, I added you! ;)

Either way - drop us a PM and we talk.

Josietta

*waves to Nic and Maverick* hey there!!  I was peeking in to see what all the fuss is about with this seemingly wonderful group! 

Are you all still looking for a photographer?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Nico

Quote from: Josietta on January 05, 2016, 08:49:23 AM
*waves to Nic and Maverick* hey there!!  I was peeking in to see what all the fuss is about with this seemingly wonderful group! 

Are you all still looking for a photographer?
Josi! ~waves~

We probably will get one, but that certainly doesn't have to be the only one. Another thing we would like to add is the representative of a big fashion house, maybe. If you look at the list of characters already existing, we really try to have many different character types.

Josietta

Ohh a representative would be a great character idea too!

I'm gonna look around and do a bit of reading. I may be interested in playing.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Nico

Quote from: Josietta on January 05, 2016, 09:38:27 AM
Ohh a representative would be a great character idea too!

I'm gonna look around and do a bit of reading. I may be interested in playing.
Perfect!

That would be awesome because we lack one of those and they certainly have a big impact on the industry.

Awesome! :-) If you need anything, just hit us up or poke me on YIM!

MaverickKane

Hello Josietta,

As Nic said, just throw us a pm if you need help with plottage, ideas, what ever. Happy to help.

Nico

Quote from: MaverickKane on January 05, 2016, 03:13:36 PM
Hello Josietta,

As Nic said, just throw us a pm if you need help with plottage, ideas, what ever. Happy to help.
Yep. This. I forgot to add that we are, of course, here if you need hooks, connections, etc. for your character! Adding new characters into the story is essential and nobody should be left behind!

Wolfling72

*Nods* I told her that...*Nods again* cuz y'all are awesome incarnate
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Nico

Caedy

*mutters various obscenities at Nic and Kane...though mostly Nic*

Thank you for kicking my muse in the ass Nic and giving me the link to this group game....apparently this might be what my muse actually needs to get back in the swing of things.

*huffs and works on her Fashion House Rep character*
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Nico

Quote from: CaedmonEries on January 10, 2016, 05:33:28 AM
*mutters various obscenities at Nic and Kane...though mostly Nic*

Thank you for kicking my muse in the ass Nic and giving me the link to this group game....apparently this might be what my muse actually needs to get back in the swing of things.

*huffs and works on her Fashion House Rep character*

Oh yes, talk dirty to moi!

~whistles innocently~

What can I say? I pride myself in being muse crack at times. I can't help it! ;D

This group is like crack.

:-*  :-*

We might get another fashion house rep but this just will raise the bars and cause some more plots/drama/frenemies/whatever. :P

#SorryNotSorry

Nowherewoman

This looks like a very cool setup.  It also looks huge enough already I'd never keep up :D  But I'm glad to see some of my old friends from The Neighborhood getting some new play!
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Nico

APPROVAL IS CLOSED for the time being!!

Everyone who expressed interest before this post still is in consideration, of course.

For everyone else - If you really, really want to join, you can hit us with a concept but it has to be really, really good.