Sissy school and other TF roleplays.

Started by Jennifer swallows, May 13, 2014, 03:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer swallows

Hello and thank you for checking out my roleplay suggestions! If you like what you see, please leave a reply below and let me know. ^_^

First I would like to let you know that I'm interested in a couple of role play idea's at the moment and enjoy detail orientated roleplayers that like drawn out scenes. Not just a quick TF and then getting right to the sex, or a one dimensional character playing with them selfs, but something with a bit more weight to them.

If you are interested in how I play and my roleplay ability's, please check this thread here. I like to occasionally use images in the post to help describe what I or other people look like, or illustrate an object or outfit.

I'm into heavy humiliation and forced femme, so please be aware that all of the following roleplays are darker in tone and all involve me playing the sub/victim being transformed.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Sissy school. TAKEN!

This one is probably the bigger kink I'm into at the moment. I would play a misbehaved teenager, around 18 to 19 years of age that is still living with his parents. My Parents finally get tired of my mostly harmless, but still disruptive pranks and activity's and deiced that they would rather have a well behaved daughter, then a trouble making son.

I'm sent to a local sissy school that boasts fantastic results for very little money. My parents would not know that the school makes it's money back by training the girls to serve others are pieces of eye candy/slutty nymphos. Each boy who is sent to the school is placed into different training programs to help fill certain niche markets. My character's curriculum would slowly be worked out over the first hours I'm there, and it would be decided that I would make a wonderful Bimbo slut for those looking for a fun little toy on their lap, or in their bed.

We can discuss the details further, but I would like it to be a heavy emphasis on humiliation and training. The person playing with me might have to take on the role of one or two npcs in order to make it feel more like a school.

Tentacle alien invasion:

This one involves a host of spores invading earth and hatching in area's with large groups of women. My character, a male character has just joined a formally all girl school and has been having trouble with one of the girls at the school. She hates that the school is co-ed and has taken to making my life very difficult since I got there. We can work this out as to why that is later.

The alien creature soon makes it's appearance and reaches it's full maturity. The school knew that this sort of thing had been happening all over the world for the last couple of months,  but was unaware that their school had been infected. The aliens hatch and 10-40 tentacled creatures begin to search for a mate. If they don't mate with in 24 hours, the will die off and works on instinct to sexually gratify it self.

My character and the female bully are trapped by one the creatures in a class room and I believe I am safe, thanks to the previous news reports I had heard, that only affects females. But, the creature, if desperate enough, will capture a man and mate with him. Which i find out a little too late... the creatures sexual fluids have a feminizing effect on my body, and the more of it's fluids i take, the more voluptuous I become.

It doesn't remove my penis entirely, but it makes it so small and useless It's more of a clit then any thing else. It's fluids also will leave me a hopelessly addicted nympho manic.

All or nothing: TAKEN!

This role play is intended to deal with heavy humiliation and possibly extreme examples of some fetishes. (such as bimbo's and sexual slavery.) I plan to play a submissive, so if you are looking for a Master or Mistress, I'm afraid I can't help.

If you haven't read Trisha's All or nothing series, I can link you to the 3 part series. But to give you an example of how the universe works, I'll try my best to explain and hopefully spark some interest.

The role play would be centered on a fictional international bank called mason and mason. A company that has ties to a strange, supernatural ritual to help deiced who is fit enough to work their and advance. No one knows about this outside of member's who have already been considered for a management position, and even then you are not guaranteed a promotion until you have proven your self worthy.

Mason and Mason only allows true "alpha" males to advance in the company. They decide this by performing a ritual where two men enter a ring in front of a captive audience, stark naked and both striving for advancement. If you win, you win a new house, a company car, bigger paycheck and your own office. Also an increased intellect, strength, stamina and a more muscular build. Along with a couple of added inches to your penis.

But if you lose, you will change from a man into a curvy, big breasted bimbo sex slave. You will become the winner's biggest prize, and are forced to do what ever he says.  You are dumb as a post, but still very much aware of what's happened. You are perpetually horny and have a screaming need to serve your master, no matter what he asks of you. You lost, so you lost everything and become HIS.

If you like anything you see here, please let me know! ^_^

RzXzB

Sissy school. And All Or Nothing Sounds good to me.Feel Free to PM me : )

FetzerDelRayne

Tentacle Alien, and the all or nothing sound fun...  Hit me up!