The Darkness Rift... (STILL OPEN FOR EXTRAS!)

Started by Chreestafer, October 25, 2012, 08:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

The year is 6357 a.d.,  its been 27 years since the Empire wars had ended and a universal peace treaty had been put in place.  The United Universal Alliances have placed a one malitia force in charge of maintaning the peace.  You all have been recruited as a unit in the malitia over the past ten years to deal with any outbreaks of injustice or problems.  Minor situations had been snuffed out for the most part until last year when the rift appeared.  The crack in space was picked up by the head quarters of the Universal Alliances, it was noticed as a blotch on all the screens.  However with in 24 hour it grew to a nice sized rift in space.  24 hours later the UA noticed and energy spike near the rift, this showed up as black blotches on the radars.  The darkness began to spill into space and the stars closest to the rift began to go out mysteriously.

The stars and planet about the darkness were lesser balls of gas and rock uninhabited.  These palnets were abbandonded durring the Empire wars since these planets were ravaged for the most part. 

THE MISSION
Your mission is to investigate the darkness around the planet closest to the rift, collect what data and information you can and bring it back, use force only if needed. 

The Dark Planet (the one closest to the rift) was though abandonded, however some war criminals and reguees have found this to be home.  That was until the Darkness arrived. The suprises that lay before you will shock you.  For out of the darkness comes fear.

What is needed:

Platoon:
Captain
Pilot (elven sex goddess)
Lt.(im playing this guy lol)
(Atleast 2 Engineers)
Engineer 1 (Fredasce)
Engineer 2
Scientist (Olufemi)
Medic (Lady Avacyn)

Dark Planet Inhabitants
(These players PM me as you'd know alittle more of what's happening)
refugees
war criminals

The only rules i pose towards character creation is BE ORIGINAL!!!
this means no straight human characters (im playing a cyborg race, half human half machine)! be something alien, be something Different!
I will be playing the lutenant, i wish to follow orders but have rank so thats why im going for that

Character Profile

Name:
Sex:
2 Photos (one in cavilian clothing and one suited up, if possible):
Bio:
Class (Captain, medic, etc...):
Special Training (medical, military, Swords, guns, bombs)(choose 3):
Flaws (drunk, overweight):

-Sexual Bio-
Nude Description or Photo:
Sexual Orientation:
Fetishes, Ons:
Offs:

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Roxy Rocket

Slime-Colony merged with a female host. Maybe human, maybe a robot-skin thing. Like a Spacesuit full of sex-soup.

Probably too unsettling to captain something, but it'd make a fun engineer. And a really, REALLY unsettling medic.

Thoughts?

Chreestafer

it all sounds unique, your being original and i like that, just make sure you choose a character you like, cause this is both sex and normal rp filled, so be sexy but badass lol
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Name: Baelferious "Bae" Septum
Race: Valrynian (Half Human / Half Cyborg)
Sex: Male
2 Photos (one in civilian clothing and one suited up, if possible):
When Suited Up
http://www.pcgameshardware.com/screenshots/original/2009/04/Crysis-Nano-Suit-002.jpg
What his cyber eyes look like
http://www.hdwallpapersarena.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Abstract_eye_by_jphaywood12.jpg

Race Bio: Bae belongs to a race of cyborg humans from the planet Valryn, Thousands of years had brought humans to multiple planets, this planet however was chosen by those who were interested in machine modification and soon enough The Valrynians became there own race, recognized by the United Universal Alliances.

Bio:His cyborg grafts consist of both his arms, right eye, back (spinal area), and private parts.  Being right handed his right arm can form a laser sword, the left arm forms a laser like shield resembling a riot shield. His eye is the computer part of his grafts. After the last war Tristyn found himself a wreck, what he had prior to the war was either destroyed or left him.  So as he always did he found comfort in the drinks of the galaxies. News of the darkness had him curious, but when the message to return to base came, he ignored it.

Class: Lieutenant
Special Training Trained in hand to hand combat, energy sword fighting, and rifle training.
Flaws: Clings to the spirts a little to much, hes a drunk and everyone knows it

-Sexual Bio-
Nude Description or Photo: PENDING
cyber cock
http://www.hotmoviesforher.com/files/2012/01/cyborg_fleshlight_crop.jpg

Sexual Orientation:Bi
Fetishes, Ons: Hairy, Skinny, Short, Perky, Squirting, Anal, Feet, Alien
Offs:Scat, Gore, Vore

Ons and Offs
F-List

Roxy Rocket

You know, I think I've hit my high on this with "like a spacesuit full of sex-soup."

I never gel with groups anyhow.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Siereis

Interested in the plot you've set up as well as the setting, but what can you tell us in terms of RP content? Is this an 'adventure' RP? 'suspense'? erotic? etc..

Anything would be appreciated!

Chreestafer

Well it's a free form adventure rp that has its erotic moments.

Im not looking for a straight sex rp as it does get repetative. However sex will not be forgotten :)

Anything else you wish to know?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Fredasce

This sounds interesting, and I'm actually looking for a roleplay. So count me in! (Character Sheet comes apart)

My O/O's
Request Thread
Let my heart be still a moment, and this mystery explore

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Fredasce

Name: Reaze Gi'saand
Race: Tathosian
2 Photos:
Civilian
(I really, really tried, but I can't find one. Sorry.)

Suited up
http://www.redilustradoresecuador.com/admin/image_manager/thumbs/organicpost/ABE.jpg

Race Description: The Tathosians are a water species, who live in the galaxy of Tathos. The planets' surfaces there consist mostly of water, with a couple of archipelagos roaming around. The Tathosians, as well as havings guills, they have lungs, so they can live both in the surfaces and underwater. They have a long tail at the end of their back.

Bio: Reaze grew in the planet of Acreus, one of the colonies of the main planet of the galaxy, Urdaine. He was taught into mechanics and engineering, both underwater and in land. He decided to enroll to be part of a unit of the United Universal Alliances' task forces.

Class: Engineer
Special Training: Explosives, long-range guns and defense shields.
Flaws: Likes to argue, too enthusiastic when holding weapons

-Sexual Bio-
Nude Description or Photo: (NSFW)
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/17910682/images/1329044092638.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0sJcCY8Pg-k/T4zyuIsuoyI/AAAAAAAAAx0/aSEmCoMy59g/s1600/1316776722-avatar_alien_penis_sex_toy_dildo_fleshlight.jpg

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Fetishes, Ons: Sex toys, oral, anal, interracial, foreplay aaaand .
Offs: piss, scat, pregnancy, gore, death.

My O/O's
Request Thread

Chreestafer

Awsome! ok i really like the character, only thing im lost on is the nude photo, and the character photos are perfectly fine,
Ons and Offs
F-List

Fredasce

That's kind of the temporary image until I find anything more suitable. For now, just imagine that with blue skin and tail. And thanks!

EDIT: Found something (Not much, but more suitable than earlier.

My O/O's
Request Thread

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Fredasce

Well...I don't really make too much friends in this site, though people are welcoming. Maybe we can put links in our signatures to see if that lures people...Just an idea.

My O/O's
Request Thread

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Fredasce

By luring people I don't mean like slenderman luring, just to be clear xD.

Something like "The Darkness Rift" in the signature and link that to the thread, so people know where is your roleplay. The second option is to wait, though you also have to wait in the first option :S

My O/O's
Request Thread

Siereis

Quote from: Chreestafer on October 28, 2012, 11:46:19 AM
Well it's a free form adventure rp that has its erotic moments.

Im not looking for a straight sex rp as it does get repetative. However sex will not be forgotten :)

Anything else you wish to know?

Hm...still on the fence here but starting to lean in.  I like the idea of not too much sex since it does get repetitive...however, my next question is what sort of sexual content might we expect?  For example....will sexual content purely be voluntary sex between characters or can we expect some content that is more central to the plot? (An example being like fighting in a pit of goo that melts armor or something else sexy).  Hopefully my question makes sense.

Chreestafer

oh yes trust me "the darkness" isnt very nice, and "the darkness" tends to get what it wants, i know exactly what it is, but i cant reveal that , thats why we all as a group must venture to discover the secrets that lay with the "the dark planet"

all styles of sex are welcome, and some con and non con will go down, might be times of rape and BDSM and times of romance betweeen characters, its all how we choose our actions which will determine how we live and have sex or die...kinda die... :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Vassus

I can understand your apprehension to let too much out about your story, but I do understand Siereis' question. I hope the answer is the second one, quite frankly. But, anyways, slate me up for interest in the RP.
E-Mail: radically.irrelevant@gmail.com

Did you know: "polish" is a word that completely changes it's meaning when you capitalize the first letter?

Chreestafer

cool bring your ideas together and post a profile, and i see where shes coming from and yes sex will be involved into the story line as well.

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

*UPDATES!!!*

CHARACTER LIST - names have been added to what roles have been taken.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Olufemi

I am interested would have taken medic but i was beat to it, free agent sounds much more fun anyway. Still working on it.  But it is a start.

Name: Iza Dibold
Race: C'imi
Sex: Female
2 Photos:

Portrait
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/Christinaizi/Characters/Female%20Elf/display_888099.jpg

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/media/folder_92/display_914449.jpg

Race Description: C'imi are not human, or half at least not in this current history. They claim to be distant cousins who once shared earth. Now known as those mythical elves of past tales. How much is true of them is still a mystery for the most part each individual has a special niche of skill and gifts as unique as their DNA print. A long living race, Iza is quite young.

Bio: Most of her race live well, their society long ago giving up the need for coin to have the needs of life.  Her childhood perhaps longer then most races, but then she lives much longer.  Yet for the past 300+ years she's studied the effects of various plants, spacial anomalies and other events on the health of the races, and the biological that come in contact. As a doctor she specializes in those afflicted with bio or chemical weapons.

Class: Medical/Science
Special Training: military scientist/doctor
Flaws: focus (flaw and merit), when working on something she often tunes out most of what is going on around her. Pride, and emotionally mysterious as she hides her true feelings till she suddenly explodes in temper or other.

-Sexual Bio-
Nude Description or Photo: (NSFW) http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7jfw1vNwj1rbjskko1_500.jpg

Sexual Orientation: Straight, but dabbles on occasion.
Fetishes, Ons: sub,
Offs: scat, gore, death, toilet play.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
On's & Offs [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
A/A - Updated Aug 22, 2011 [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
Roleplay wants [/td][/tr][/table]

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Elven Sex Goddess

I like to submit a character for the game.

Name: Lieutenant  Ja'tarri  Saar
Race: Togruta
Sex:  Female

Race Description:  Togrutas are a humanoid species native to the temperate planet Shili, positioned in the expansion region of the galaxy. All Togruta have colorful markings on their skin, a genetic trait left over from their predatory ancestors. Long, striped, curved, hollow horns spiral upward from their skull, and three darker striped head-tails drape downward, two to the front, falling over their chest, and one thicker one located in back, beginning at the base of their skull. A Togruta's skin is deep red, and their dark eyes and gray lips are embellished by the white markings that adorn their face. Vertical red and white stripes run down their chest and back, all the way to their toes, thus allowing them to blend into the thigh-high turu-grass that Shili is covered in. While hunting, their montrals aid them by providing echolocation abilities and a finely-tuned spatial sense, allowing them to encircle their herbivore prey.

Togrutas are a peaceful, quiet people who are fierce in combat. Loyal to a cause and happy in larger groups, they work well with others and easily fit into teams of mixed cultures. Most do not like to be alone, however, and will tend to follow members of their group around for companionship.

Outsiders unfamiliar with them might mistake Togrutas as being venomous, as they possess prominent incisors that give the impression of a venom-injecting snake. Sociologists believe this mistaken thought results from the fact that Togrutas prefer to eat small, live prey, and when others watching see the animal quietly go through its death throws it is mistaken for venom-induced spasms. It has become common knowledge, though, that Togrutas are not venomous.

The Togruta are a people who pay a great deal of attention to detail, making them excellent and incredibly efficient engineers. They handcraft almost everything produced on their homeworld and keep with their traditions of near-perfection as a result of personal inspection of each and every item produced.

Bio:Ja'Tarri graduated head of her class as a pilot.   Like her race it is because of her attention to detail.   That allows her to exceed as a pilot.   It is said that one would want no one else to be piloting even a heavy bulky freighter within  a asteroid field.   She also expects perfection or a strive for perfection from those around her.    She also knows a baker dozen different intergalactic languages.

Class:  Pilot
Special Training: Star craft piloting,  Linguistics
Flaw:  It is not by chance that Ja'Tarri finds herself primary as a larger class pilot in space craft.   Her need to be within a group is a driving force.  Almost to the point of being like claustrophobic if she finds herself alone for long periods of times.   The worse thing that could ever happen to Ja'Tarri is if she were imprisoned and put into solitary confinement.   

Nude Portrait 

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual
Fetishes:  Orgies, multiple partners
offs:  Blood, gore, maiming and feces   

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Tydorei

Chreestafer

Hey be what you wish lol, i truely just need about 2 to three more players to start this thing :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

apygoos

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Fredasce

Yeah! We gotz people. I have to admit, Chree, you were right when you said that the darkness tends to get what it wants (Therefore, I'm assuming you are the darkness :O

My O/O's
Request Thread

Chreestafer

lol i will be playing as both the evil darkness and my character so im a little bit of both lol
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lady Avacyn

Name: Phia Orrin-Phur
Race: Capran

Picture: Suited/casual

Race bio: Phia is a healer of the Capran race. The people populate a planet well away from the rift known as Mataq. They have long since surpassed their warring tribal ways and have come to accept The Great Peace, allowing them to make advances in healing and medical technology. Seeing the state of the universe after the opening of the rift they have done everything in their power to help including sending some of their most revered healers to serve on board United Universal Alliance Starships.

Personal bio: Phia is one of her tribe's best healers, unfortunately she is seen as a tad too radical in some of her methods. So her 'expertise' was offered to the Alliance and she was shipped off world. her interests lie in learning about he medical and anatomical aspects of all the races, now that she has seen more than her own. She has always loved to learn and as far as she's concerned this trip is one big research expedition.

Class: Medic
Special training: Extensive Medical training, minor hand to hand combat training, Proficiency with primitive weapons, and blaster pistols.
Flaws: A little too overzealous when it comes to examining a race she hasn't encountered before, to the point of being off-putting, and tends to go off into her own little world (space out or go on a random tangent) mid conversation.

Sexual bio:
Nude description: Her normal outfit leaves little to the imagination. Her lithe and athletic body are covered with a mixture of scales down the front of her torso, and short silky, multicolored fur on the rest of her. The scales extend between her legs and down the underside of her prehensile tail. Between her legs are a slit and a hole similar to human anatomy, only difference being that the anal opening is covered by a small scale.

Sexual orientation: Straight/bi-curious
Fetishes
Ons: Bondage, anal, alien, dominant partners, nipping, dp
Offs: Scat, vore, gore, torture, mutilation.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Charlemagne

I'd like to app for the captain, or the an engie (since those are the last 2).

However, I was wondering about one thing. As a Captain, I really don't wanna be bossin' everyone around and having to essentially lead the story, since it's not mine. So, that said, can I still app as the Captain?

Chreestafer

well ill be playing as the Lt. as well as Gm, basicly when i do the NPc characters theyll be adressing you as group leader, and youll do things like " hey chreestafer you and her go down that hall and check that area out..." i wont lead you astray :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Charlemagne

Name: Eric Cisco

Race: Human/Cyborg

Two Photos:

Bio: Captain Eric Cisco wasn't always at the top of the food chain. Before his 'accident', he was one of his academy's highest record keepers in military exercises and tactical reviews at his school. For over ten years he served as a platoon leader as part of a unit that was constantly engaged with enemy combatants. During one battle, Eric was engaged with a man who had been so enhanced by cybernetics that his weapons seemed to simply lodge projectiles into the hulking man, not affecting his well-being at all.

The man's crackling blade pierced into Eric's armor and slipped straight through his body, frying most of his internal organs. When he finally woke up, Eric found himself in a medbay with numerous tubes and machines plunged into his body. After months of surgery and recovery, Eric was a new man. With the exception of his brain and parts of his heart, the majority of his internal organs and functions were supported by artificial implants. Suffice to say, more than 80% of his body is now man-made. His skin, brain, and most muscle tissue remained intact.

Now, many years later, sits at the rank of Captain. He had been kept out of most serious combat missions, which negated the use of his augments. During recovery, he was outfitted with armor that worked with his body to keep him updated of his own status and the status of his weapons. It was virtually and AI, without an annoying voice to bother him.

A final side affect is his health. He hadn't seemed to age at all since the injury, yet it had been over a decade.

Class: Captain

Special Training: Military Background, Piloting, Mild Hand-To-Hand.

Flaws: Eric Cisco will sometimes suffer from major headaches/migraines and has a slight drinking problem. Since his organs are mostly machine, it takes a large amount of alcohol to start to affect him.

-Sexual Bio-

Nude Description or Photo:

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Fetishes, Ons: Passionate Sex, Surprises

Offs: Dirty Sex, Forced Sex, Multiple Relationships

I did this while watching a movie and skyping with someone, so forgive me if it's not too good :P

Chreestafer

So is he a make shift cyborg? Read my characters bio he's a cyborg as well bit for different reasons.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Charlemagne

He's not the same as yours, he's just your average Human. Well, was, until he got owned and whatnot.

Chreestafer

im gonna have to think on it, i might let it slide aas i need a capt, however i was hoping for noone to be human...
Ons and Offs
F-List

Wargtass

Something like this for a Captain. Pictures to come, once I get my pencils warmed up.

Character Profile

Name: Valery Crom
Race: Khurack (troll) of Klan Shoumgii (swamp-dwellers)

Race Description (until I have drawn her out): Khuracki come come in many sizes around their homeworld. From the large lumbering Khulani (steppe-trolls) to the hard and stocky Fakhour (stone-trolls) to the rather small but ferocious Shoumgii. While the swamp-dwellers are the smallest variety, they are still some 10-12 feet tall and very compact in muscle-mass. On the Homeworld they are known as ferocious conquerers. No wonder they are now turning their gaze towards space.

Bio: If you want to get anywhere in Khuracki society, you have to bash in a few hundred faces. Double so if you are female. Valery never had a problem with that and quickly became a rather prominent Warlady on her planet. When the UA came around she was quick to join up to find new challenges. It was hard work, but in the end she started negotiating with both her words and fists (mostly in that order, but not always). How she actually ended up in command is hard to say, but dammit if she's not actually real good at being boss!

Class: Captain
Special Training: Tactics, Heavy weapons, Diplomacy
Flaws: Brash and quick to anger. She may have a drinking problem off duty...

-Sexual Bio-
Nude Description or Photo: Valery is a big woman by most racial standards. While she's very intimidating... always, she's not really ugly. Once you look past her muscular limbs tipped with claws and a lot of anger, one can't help to notice curves, a soft belly and a sizeable bust. She's no stranger to sex and has been known to use it to her advantage. One could say though that underneath the surface is a big softy with an even bigger temperament...
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Fetishes, Ons: Anal, clothed, dom, oral, non-penetrative, toys.
Offs: If it belongs in a slasher, morgue or toilet, no thanks.
O/O

Charlemagne

Quote from: Chreestafer on November 06, 2012, 05:24:43 PM
im gonna have to think on it, i might let it slide aas i need a capt, however i was hoping for noone to be human...

That's cool, its your game. I know you said be original, but I just had to use Nathan Fillion, and he's human. Anyways, you have another app for the Captain. It's no biggie.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: ItsOzone on November 06, 2012, 07:48:40 PM
That's cool, its your game. I know you said be original, but I just had to use Nathan Fillion, and he's human. Anyways, you have another app for the Captain anyway. It's no biggie.

No, he's a Jossonian, from the planet Whedonia. They look human from the outside, but....[your creativity goes here]. ;D

Chreestafer

Im gonna go with Wargtass as captain on this one, however ItsOzone, you can have that engineer spot if you wish...
Ons and Offs
F-List

Charlemagne

I might pass then. The only Engineer I know how to play is the type Isaac Clark is. And all he does is kill Necromorphs and presses a few buttons to open doors. But thanks for considering.

Wargtass

O/O

Chreestafer

hey all looking to start this soon, please check out the new threads and once everyone is ready we will start! i need one thing from each of you, i need to know if you are going to still be part of the malitia or if you on your years of unactive duty.  My character will be on unactive duty, and will be need to be found, others may be the same but i need a mix of people still in duty and unactive.  Wargtass, your still active, and will recieve "orders" from your comanding officers soon :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lady Avacyn

Elven Sex Goddess

Wargtass

O/O

Chreestafer

ItsOzone yes your accepted, and fine everyone be active why dont you! lol ill be the only unactive drunk!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Sorry guys got a tad bit busy but I'm back.... the game will begin tonight :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

OK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS HERE!!!!!!

THE DARKNESS RIFT BEGINS!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=158832.0
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lady Avacyn

Chreestafer

well everyone will be starting at the point of recieving the message from Syks,
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lady Avacyn

Okay. Still need to figure out how Phia's intro should run.

Olufemi

*le sigh*

Work has been so busy. I have no time. Up at 4:30am home 7:30pm eat then to bed. Weekends to do housework shopping and get away from monotany.

I just don't think it be nice for all of you to wait a week for me to reply at the very least.

Have fun! I am sure I will enjoy the read.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
On's & Offs [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
A/A - Updated Aug 22, 2011 [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
Roleplay wants [/td][/tr][/table]

Lady Avacyn

Chreestafer

Awesome post! Now got to await the rest of the crew.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elven Sex Goddess

Charlemagne

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Elven Sex Goddess

O:)   I am,  just waiting on others to post their first introductory posts to the game thread also.   

Lady Avacyn

I still live! Waitin for this to get in full swing!

Chreestafer

HAS THIS DIED!!! :(

if so spots are reopened to who ever wishes them :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lady Avacyn

Noes! It can't! I dunno what to do till someone else posts though... You might have to take charge...

Chreestafer

trust me ur still in but all i have is 2 people now
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lady Avacyn

Wargtass

HOLY SHIT! This has started!?

I am so sorry... T_T
O/O

TheHangedOne

So, what's the status for this? Is the first post up-to-date in regards to who is playing what, and what is still open for play?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

LordLuck

If there are still spots open... count me in!  ;D
Mourning.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Siereis

*Pokes her head inside* So...is this RP idea dead in the water?  If not I'm expressing interest.

Chreestafer

The idea isn't dead however I believe some players are lol... I'm going to reboot the idea though so what ideas did you have?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Siereis

Well are you asking what ideas I had in terms of plot?  Honestly I think your original idea of investigating the 'Dark Planet' and rift was pretty good.  However, since of course there needs to be some sort of sinister force at work we'd either need:

- a person(s) to RP as the 'darkness' and any characters that entails
or
- at least one person playing another role has to dictate what the darkness is actually doing.

Did you have in mind how you were going to run this RP back as it was initially stated?  In any case I loved the idea of having marines or special forces characters team up with war criminals or scoundrel from the Dark Planet to figure out what is going on.  We could all be in tight quarters abort one space craft where personal space is bound to be violated.  Aside from that there is plenty of room for adventure within the plot.

Chreestafer

No no I have the plot idea down :) I was asking your idea for a character
Ons and Offs
F-List

Siereis

Oh! well in that case give me a little while... need to go back and review the stats and other requirements before brainstorming and browsing for images...expect my character sometime late tonight.

Although...do we have any sorta scoundrel type girls yet in the group?

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Kimera

Still open for more I see, I'm thinking of making a character

Lady Avacyn

Siereis

Still planning on doing on as well...just not had the time or inspiration yet to actually do it.