Dormant: A Past Left Sleeping [Sci fi, plot driven, post apoc]

Started by Sabby, December 27, 2009, 06:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Chelly, the Druid-ish faction is getting a rewrite. I'll be adding an NPC to honor your first character ^^

Chelemar

hmm. Haibain since you were here first, and Sab, since you like Haibain's reclaimer, I will leave it to you.

I am just as happy reading the story.  :D

Sabby

I actually plan to run a version of this specifically for Haibane, as I like her take on it :) but its up to her what she wants to do ^^

Okay, Wolfy has all but finalized his character... he has a fairly sophisticated melee weapon with echos of someone elses sub conscious stuck in it. I love the droid guy, and I can see him tolerating the others out of mutual interest for his own safety. So, Hunter, Brad and Chelly, if you could get some character concepts to me? I can take one of you, two at the most. If your not up to that, your quite welcome to join the second game, as a Non-Reclaimer character :)

...Non-Recliamers can have tech as well :P just not the Grade A stuff. Theres plenty of creative leg room for Haibane's alternate game.

Haibane

No worries Chelemar sweetie, you guys go ahead and play this version. Sabby will in the future run a second game so I understand and I hope to join that one.

Insight

Think it's already sent.

You sent me a PM at almost the same time I sent you my character. Check again, it should be there. Thanks!
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread

Sabby

BradTen, aside from the guy being conductive (even if it is only during his night terrors) you've manage to nail the 'average' Reclaimer. Lose the electrical stuff, and he's perfect. I see him being a jack of all trades, right? Doesn't have the best control, but can grasp pretty much anything?

Insight

That's about the word, yes. What I meant by the electricity was, that's what was in his dreams, not that it was like, shooting out of his fingers. :-p But yeah, that's pretty much what I had in mind. I think it'll be cool!
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread

Chelemar

Hunter

If you find yourself in need of another person, let me know.   Otherwise, I'll wait until next game like Haibane.

Muninn

I am late (busybusy) but I am also curious about the second game you were considering for the back burner. It's about time I got my feet wet (or at least my imagination...). 

Sabby

Game 1. Shelly, Brad, Shehong, and Wolfy

Game 2. Haibane. Need 2 or three people to fill the rest of that. I see Hunter and Munny interested ^^

Will start up the threads for Game 1.

Muninn

I might be able to get my lady to join us if I can catch her interest with it. 

Also - I won't be able to get anything serious done until my current guests leave (in about a week) if that is all right. :)

Sabby

Sabby

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=57064.0

Randals Couch is only one of the ways you could be heading to Copper Town ^^ Maybe one Reclaimer is on the bus, and another has his own ride? I'm pretty sure Klaus is relying on his robot for transport. I just thought I'd set a scene for reference ^^

So get started! OOC thread is there if you need help, and I'm always here to clear something up :)

Kizurin

If the Second Game has a place.. I am interested! I am! *waves her hand*
My switches ON and OFF
When Kizurin is away...

I am rooting for you Vekseid, stay healthy.

The human species is made up of seven billion subspecies each consisting of one specimen. 
~Robert Brault

Sabby

Okay, Game 1 is under way, and I see a lot of interest for Game 2 ^^ everyone who still wishes to play the three supporting Non-Reclaimers, post or PM

Goss

You already know I'm interested but I'll post anyway.  :P