Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

Quote from: bentfender on February 14, 2010, 04:45:54 AM
I'd get up and play but it'd sound a whole lot better with a few extra band members - say some drums, a trumpet, an electric guitar and maybe a sassy chich with a husky voice.  :-)

well what are you waiting on my friend gettem here, and what about a sexy girl with a sexy voice,
you know there are some doing the Blues, just thought to let you know'''  ;D
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

well saying nite to you or morring here so getting a few hours of sleep
nite Shade ~hugs both~
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

bentfender

Nite hear - sleep well. You can cum and croon for me anytime Blue!

Bluevamp

Quote from: bentfender on February 14, 2010, 05:56:19 AM
Nite hear - sleep well. You can cum and croon for me anytime Blue!

aaw your so sweet my friend, would lov too one day, ~hugges~ ;D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 15, 2010, 07:24:53 PM
idk...

well at least you and I are here ~run and jump into his lap and stay~ yeah you are here  >:)heehee
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 15, 2010, 07:44:36 PM
well at least you and I are here ~run and jump into his lap and stay~ yeah you are here  >:)heehee

;D yep

Bluevamp

yep you is, and I is, and you know what we are all along again Shade
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 15, 2010, 08:10:31 PM
yep you is, and I is, and you know what we are all along again Shade

yep. (looks around) it's weird that no one else really comes in here... (cuddles) oh well :)

Bluevamp

yeah for real, maybe if they get some music going that would help a little I think'
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 15, 2010, 08:40:29 PM
yeah for real, maybe if they get some music going that would help a little I think'

maybe.... maybe we scare people off?

Bluevamp

neah we didn't do that sweetie, they all just out haveing fun  XDheehee
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 15, 2010, 09:00:36 PM
neah we didn't do that sweetie, they all just out haveing fun  XDheehee

if you say so :P

Bluevamp

~still siting in his lap~ well you tell me to what happen to'em all
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 15, 2010, 09:57:19 PM
~still siting in his lap~ well you tell me to what happen to'em all

(shrugs) no clue

Bluevamp

I's don't know either but I kinda like it were all along and can play  XD heehee
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 15, 2010, 10:16:38 PM
I's don't know either but I kinda like it were all along and can play  XD heehee

as long as it's pg-13, of course

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 15, 2010, 10:26:28 PM
as long as it's pg-13, of course

but of couse my dear, we will do that, for sure ;)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 15, 2010, 10:42:47 PM
good ;D

~still siting in his lap~ yeah we be all nice and goody for'em  ;D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 15, 2010, 10:48:16 PM
~still siting in his lap~ yeah we be all nice and goody for'em  ;D

or, we'll try, at least ;)

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 15, 2010, 10:53:14 PM
or, we'll try, at least ;)

yep we will at that ~kisses and hugs him~ you know what I am going to put my mark on you yet
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 15, 2010, 11:02:31 PM
yep we will at that ~kisses and hugs him~ you know what I am going to put my mark on you yet

o.O w-what?

Bluevamp

I is going to bite youuuu  >:) heehee
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}