looking for the beast in us all (m for f for bestiality)

Started by Chreestafer, August 02, 2013, 08:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

wiccaangel311

I'm actually interested we can do Anthro/Anthro  or even Anthro/Human (I can play either Anthro or Human)

Animals I'm into
Foxes
Wolves/Dogs
Exotic Felines (Tigers, Lions, Jaguars, Etc)

I also really kind of like this image as well though not sure yet on a plot for it

OutlawHarlot

I'd be interested as well.  I really enjoyed the image with the two white wolves on the girl.  Though to be honest someone got me all excited for a pokemon rp than took off so that'd be fun as well.  I'm open to suggestions in either case.

Any kind of dog, or horse or dragons ect.  I'm not too picky he he.
Being with me is like having sex while camping...it's f*cking intense!  He he, always looking for new partners!
Oh and I made an O&O page here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154282.0
And a rp request board here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159209.0
"Oh no! A tentacle monster, and here I am in this short skirt...whatever will happen next?"