Enslavement and languagebarrier

Started by ofDelusions, September 30, 2012, 04:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ofDelusions

First, I have to say that this RP might not be terribly long, and I did debate for some wether to post this in here or in oneshot-requests.

So this is an idea I have been mulling over for sometime now. It is a standard "girl gets captured by slavers and turned into sex slave" in a fantasy setting with a twist. The woman in question and the slaver do not speak a common language. Nor is finding a translator possible for whatever reason. Maybe she has been taken from coast of just discovered continent. Maybe she she member of elf-like race that is extremely reclusive?

I'd be playing the slave. The slaver can be male, female or futa and be of any humanoid race, though more human like the better ;).

Some kinks I'd like to explore in this are:

Pet play (she can't speak anything her owner would understand anyway, part of unspeaking animal fits perfectly)

Collars & leashes

Forced nudity

Humiliation and degration

Whips & crops and more of physical approach to training her.

I know this idea is very rough, I am intentionally leaving most of details of actual plot vague, so we can plan them out together to suit both of us.

DarkArtist

Hello ofDelusions,

I am new to Elliquiy but I am very interested in roleplaying your idea. Perhaps in either a sci-fi or fantasy setting? I would love to discuss details further with you.

Notadrywall

I'd potentially be interested in this, and would be willing to discuss detail with you.