Student's pet [mul]

Started by Geek Lover 64, February 23, 2009, 10:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geek Lover 64

How about a not-so-original twist on the teacher's pet idea? I'd like to do a little roleplay where a female college professor is exhausted by the demands of her profession and needs someone else to take responsibility out of her hands. She writes as much in her supposedly anonymous blog, forgetting that secrets have pretty much gone out of fashion nowadays. One of her male students puts two and two together, comes up with a weak blackmail plot that she lets him get away with, and things go from there. I'm looking for a female partner who enjoys submission. Any takers?

AidaLily

hmmm... I have played a teacher numerous times. I wonder what else you are looking for though. I prefer to play submissive characters and as i also like non-con role play that's fairly easy. Is there more to this plot perhaps?
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

Geek Lover 64

Actually, the trick is that it's not quite non-con, since she lets it happen to her without trying to stop it. As for what more is in the plot, I'd rather wait to let that develop. That's kind of a thing of mine.

Lindra

If this idea hasn't been taken yet, I'd be interested in being put into the running. :) Sounds like a fun scenario! PM me if you wish.

L
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

Geek Lover 64

Well, I've found a partner now, but I'll leave this how it is in case I come up with an idea in the same vein some time.