Miss Dancer is back and ready for some fun

Started by poledancer, November 22, 2012, 11:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poledancer

Hello ^^
It's been a while since I have been on here but life has finally calmed down enough that I can return to my role-playing passions. A little about myself and my characters. My name is pole dancer, but feel free to call me Pole, or dancer, or Isa. I can play both dominate and submissive roles since I am a switch in real life, but my females are usually the submissive types...I just like it that way.

By submissive type I mean they lean towards submissive in the bedroom but are actually very out-spoken and like to think they can take care of themselves in the 'real' world.

I like my role-plays to have plot, yes that means a story line. I don't mind smut but I get bored with long term smut so it's a 24 hour type deal with me.

As for what I role-play...I'm pretty open to anything so best thing to do is ask. I am going to make a list of all my pairings/genres and I will defiantly post my plot ideas.

Next in order to contact me you can either PM me with a catchy title, or you are welcome to post here. I will make sure to tell you yes or no. If I say no please be mature enough to deal with it. Sometimes things just don’t match my interest and I rather not be stuck in a role-play that will ruin my mood.

Also I do not play on messengers...sorry

What am I looking for? I am looking for people who are descriptive and can move the story along. I am not into one liners. I really want someone who is not afraid to write a little bit. You don’t need to give me a novel but please make it interesting. In my past role-play expenses, on other sites, I have left role-plays not because I did not like the story but because the writing quality did not inspire me to write back. It’s a story be creative anything can happen!

I am not into:
-Scat
-Bodily Harm
-Blood Play
Check my F-list

Other then that; If you get disinterested with the role-play let me know. Please feel free to asking anything else you might want to know!
Before I forget: My f-list

My f-list[/center]

poledancer

YES a list...Incase you don't have a REQUEST!

IF IT IS NOT ON HERE ASK!

A:
Air Force
Anthro
Auction
Assassin
Abduction
Alien
Angels
Arranged Marriage
Animals

B:
Babysitter/Babysat
Blackmail
Business
Bestiality
Bounty Hunter
Bones
Buffy
Bar

C:
College
Club
CSI
Covert Affairs

D:
Dragon
Demons
Dextor

E:
Elf
Elementals

F:
Fairy
Furry
Future
Family
Friends

G:
God(dess)
Gang
GI Joe

H:
Harry Potter
Human
Hospital
Horror
House MD
Homeland

I:
Inuyasha
Incest

J:
Justince

K:
Kidnapping

L:
Lost
Life style of the Rich and Famous
Love hate relationship
Love Triangle
Last House on the left

M:
Master
Mistress
Maid
Mutant
Matrix
Medieval
Molester
Military
Mafia
Mystery

N:
Neko
Ninja
Neighborhood
NCIS
Need for Speed

O:
Older Partner
Office

P:
Private Tutor
Prince
Princess
Paranormal
Pirates
PS. I love you
Public Enemies

Q:
Quest

R:
Rape
Royalty

S:
Student
Sports
Star Wars
Spider-man
Super Powers
Songs (as in actual songs)
School
Strip Club
Slave

T:
Teacher
Teen
Trainee
Threesome
Thief
Twisted Fairytales
Twilight

U:
Underworld
Under Ground

V:
Vampire
Victim
Victorian Era

W:
Work
Waiter/ress
War
Werewolf

X:
X-men

Y:
Younger Partner

Z:
Zoo.
My f-list[/center]

poledancer

1862 Civil War on the Home Front

This is probably partially inspired by Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and Gone with the Wind.

It's April 1862 and the Battle of Shiloh has just taken place, both the confederates and the union are experiencing hard times. Many lives were lost during this battles, and the men that survived are exhausted. The battle fields provide a perfect feeding ground for the creatures in the night that hope for slavery not to end. It has let them go undetected for centuries and would be a great loss to their race.

This story would revolved around two characters in the countryside of Georgia. A young female engaged to be married to a upper class gentlemen, who unfortunately has lost his life in the Battle of Shiloh. She just recently heard of his death but has decided to continue to run the plantation as a house for the wounded and hope that the news is just a simple mistake. Unfortunately, there is a secrete about her beloved that she does not know, he was one of the few that knew of the existence of the creatures of the night, in fact he was a vampire hunter.
Now the other of our two main characters can go one of two ways (which is up to you):

He could either be the vampire who killed the hunter and now wishes to continue his revenge by destroying the lives of those that were most important to his enemy. In which case we have a bit of a twist and different angles that this can be done.

Or he could be the Hunter that was turned as a punishment for his 'crimes' since a vampire cannot kill another vampire. In this case he could act as a protector, or be unable to leave his 'life' behind him.

Life in Luxury is not always easy (Smut, needs some detail for long term)

A young celebrity is finally making it in the "big" world and knows that it would not have been possibly without his/her handler and manager. I mean the world went from consisting of cheap movies at the local mall to extravagant parties, photo shoots, and an enormous amount of money. This celebrity has it all from the nice house, to the fast car, to the absolutely stunning boyfriend/girlfriend. Yet what happens when the handler wants more than the 20% he/she has been getting?

My f-list[/center]

poledancer

Craving:
Vampire x Human

Simple Short Term Smut Role-play
Being Dominated

Currently not in the mood for:

Extremely Submissive Males in the role-play
Futuristic
My f-list[/center]