On High Seas: A Game of Pirates, Captives, and Booty!!

Started by Urbanzorro, March 23, 2015, 01:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggtacular

Tyree "Ty" Barrington(AKA The Baron)
by Juggtacular
Age 26
Gender Male
Orientation Heterosexual
Appearance Details: Ty stands at 6'3, making him a giant of a man in comparison with many people; he's also very muscular due to years of hard work, pirating and physical exertion. He has several dozen tattoos, all with different meanings as well as several piercings.
Position 1st Mate
Personality Maybe it's due to his Caribbean heritage, but Tyree is a very charismatic individual, and seems to be able to charm the pants off of anyone he so chooses. He's also rather good at getting people to open up and talk about themselves. On the inverse, he himself doesn't like to talk about his personal life much, and people tend to view him as mysterious and aloof when it comes to that topic. He's fine with it though. On the matter of business however, he takes a different approach.

He knows that pirates are a hardy bunch, and you can't be soft when commanding them, so when it comes to drills, making sure the weapons are treated with respect, and all the things that come with his job, he can be a hard ass when necessary. Sure he'll still joke around and have a bit of fun, but he has a job to do and he expects others to do theirs as well. Some people tend to be distant with him due to the fact that he worships the Loa, especially the Loa of Death "Baron Samedi"; and they believe if they cross him, he'll put a voodoo curse on them. When it comes to combat, strangely enough he acts much the same as normal. However he is cold hearted and has no qualms maiming or killing anyone in his way or anyone his Captain says needs to die.

Biography Ty claims all of the Caribbean as his home, but he was born and raised in Haiti. Born in Port-au-Prince, he was raised by parents who used to be pirates. They had a short, successful career and retired before either of them got hurt. His father always claimed the spirits nudged him in the right direction. And sure enough, just one month after their departure from their crew, the ship was sunk by the Spaniards. He always liked to tell that story growing up. While he was raised on land, his parents had been pirates. Before he was 14 he knew all of the Loa, how to pay proper respect to them, as well as how to fight, how to steer a ship and make it dance over the waves. And his dedication as well as his parents taught him even more skills like  how to swindle, work a ships riggings and weapons; even how to move around the ship with the grace and ease of a dancer on stage. 

They taught him everything they thought he'd need to survive this world when he got older. He was 17 when the itch to feel the freedom of life at sea took hold of him. His parents didn't even complain as he was their child and they'd felt the same thing. He headed down to the docks and found a ship he wanted to be a part of...the Vendetta. They'd stopped in for a resupply, and a visit to the local whore house. Well he found the biggest, meanest looking son of a bitch there and challenged him to a game of chance. The guys name was Maldoon, and Ty knew that the man was the 1st Mate of the Vendetta. Ty was a smart guy, and he didn't want to spend years working his way up to the position.

Ty played the unlucky gambler and lost several times until he had nearly nothing left to bet. Nothing except for the rare and exotic swords he'd won off a man named Hao a year back. He bet them and suggested since he was putting up something so precious, he should do the same. He got the man to gamble with his position on the ship. And then Ty won the bet like he'd been waiting to do since he walked in. A deal was a deal, but Maldoon didn't want to honor it. He called Ty a cheater. A swindler. Even if that was true, insulting a mans good nature was low. After some harsh words, Maldoon reached for his sword, but Ty pushed his hand against his handle and decked him.

One good punch and he was out like a light. He got the names of every Vendetta crewman who'd seen the fight and heard the wager. He talked to them. Bought them drinks. Bought one squirrely lookin' one a whore. He showed them that he could be a good fit for the ship. He was sure after that they'd tell the truth when he gave the Captain their names. With his winnings and new position, he headed to the ship and strode aboard like he was...well like he was the 1st Mate. He found the Captain and after introducing himself, explained what had happened at the brothel and offered his services. Max had a good laugh about the whole thing and decided to give him a chance. If he screwed up, Maldoon could always just have the spot back. The Captain did have that sort of power after all. Well Ty had no intention of losing a position that he'd gotten for practically nothing. He worked his ass off and proved to Max that he was more than a smooth tongue. He even showed him some of the secrets of the Loa. He did everything to stay where he was, and it worked. He's been with the Vendetta for a while now and has no plans of leaving.
Talents & Skills: Ty is a very good fighter, having been raised on an island where rough housing was a pass time. He's also a skilled hunter of both man and animal. His most prominent skill though is in his upbringing. Tyree is a Voodoo Shaman. What some would call a Witch Doctor. He knows ancient potions and remedies and spells and all manner of things that make people think twice about cross him or his crew.
Weapons/Equipment He has a pair of Dao Swords that he won off a Chinaman. He also keeps two pistols and a dagger in his boot.
Character's Ons: Rough Sex, Domination, Publix Sex, Foreplay, Oral, Anal
Character's Offs: Watersports, blood, gore, vore, scat, etc...
Player's Ons: Same as Character On's
Player's Offs: Same as Character Off's

(Hope you don't mind that I used Max in my story. With Ty's altered backstory it was one of the best options I could think of to get him on the ship, lol. I can change it if you want though.)

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CurvyKitten

tentatively interesting, though I think the position my muse perked up for is taken. Hmmm I shall think on it. You said mermaids were allowed?

Urbanzorro

Yes they are allowed. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you have questions as to their specifics.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Holmes

Nathan William Jackson
by Holmes
Age 28
Gender Male
Orientation Heterosexual
Appearance Details: He has a large scar on his thigh from a shipwreck
Position Quartermaster
Personality Used to being situations that require him to be still for long periods of time, Nathan is a naturally quite man. However, those who know him know he is not, by any means, a peaceful person. While not confrontational, Nathan will never back down from a fight. His background has provided him with an array of different forms of training. He can read, and is well versed in the manners and formalities of the time. At the same time, he is an expert sword fighter and naval tactician. His only weakness may be his lack of communication, which prevents him from sharing his ideas.
Biography Nathan Jackson was born in Wales to a middle class family. His father was a blacksmith. Nathan, being the man's only child, was expected to follow in his father's footsteps. He began learning how to work as a blacksmith, gaining a significant amount of muscle as a young teenager. His entire life plan changed when his father died of yellow fever when Nathan was 14. Too young to take up the family business, he got a job as a dock worker, helping the older men move crates of various materials. This gave Nathan a longing to take to the sea. At age 19, he was able to join the Royal Navy. However, on his first voyage to America his ship sunk off the coast of North Carolina. Nathan managed to live, but he didn't rejoin the navy. All records show that Nathan Jackson died that night. However, he was taken in by a pirate crew based off the islands east of North Carolina. His new found friends eventually all died, but he has become well known face in the American Pirate industry.
Talents & Skills: Navigation, seamanship, aim (more in terms of cannons than small arms)
Weapons/Equipment The usual navigation equipment. He carries a knife and a small pistol, and has a long cutlass and a blunderbuss stored on the ship.
Character's Ons: Rough sex, oral sex, bondage, casual sex.
Character's Offs: blood, gore, ect.
Player's Ons: Same as Character ons
Player's Offs: Same as Character offs
When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230163.0

Urbanzorro

@Holmes: Accepted ;D

@Everyone: Here is the updated character list, it can also be found in the thread's 1st post.

Captain Maximilian Mondego Played By Urbanzorro:The man in charge of the crew.

1st Mate Tyree Barrington Played By Juggtacular: The second in command of the crew. Has command of the ship when the Captain is not aboard, and is normally charged with leading other members of the crew. This one needs to be filled

Master At Arms(Open) :The crew-member in charge of instilling discipline and order aboard ship. I'll need someone to fill this role as well.

Quarter Master Nathan William Jackson Played By Holmes: The crewman/woman charged with steering the ship during most situations.

Boatswain(Open): The deck chief charged with making sure all the deck hands do their jobs correctly.

Doctor Adela Elizabeth Davenport: Played By xSnorkleRainbow

Doctor's Apprentice Annette Lane Played By Pipaluk

Captive of the Crew(Open) Someone taken by the crew during a raid or about to be taken during the game's opening. We'll need at least one of these but hopefully more.

Captive of the Crew(Open): Someone taken by the crew during a raid or about to be taken during the game's opening. We'll need at least one of these but hopefully more.

Captive of the Crew(Open): Someone taken by the crew during a raid or about to be taken during the game's opening. We'll need at least one of these but hopefully more.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Deathnote

"Hawk" Ying (阿鷹)
by DragonTrainer

Age 18

Gender Male

Orientation Heterosexual

Appearance Details: Stands approximately 5 ft 7.  In spite of initial appearances, has the body of a trained warrior.

Position The Lookout / Cartographer (Back-Up Navigator)

Personality Best described as a daydreamer who likes to spend most of his time with his head up in the clouds.  He could even be described as being a bit goofy.  He's approachable and tries to be friendly with other people. He can also be surprisingly stubborn and make very reckless decisions at times. Once he's made up his mind about something, he'll see through it to the end.

In the rare cases that he's able to stave off his daydreaming tendencies, he proves to be a very observant and analytical individual.  He may even fake his usual aloof and carefree nature to hide the fact that he's paying attention for once.  He's most likely to be like this when he has finally set his mind on a single, tangible goal.

Biography Ying was born and raised in Shenyang and was a descendent of a master archer of the Imperial Guards Brigade of Manchu Bannermen.  He was practically taught how to use a bow and arrow as soon as he learned how to walk.  In addition to his weapons training, he was also taught strategic warfare and tactics, often by his strategist cousin.  One of the "tricks" he picked up during these lessons was the ability to read the skies and predict the weather.  This was a skill that was derived from the farmer's ability to read the weather and determine the best way to work on their crops.

Ying was eight years old when he went on an excursion to the seas with his cousin.  Unfortunately, the ship he was on was attacked by pirates, who were led by the dreaded Captain Red Snake.  His bow and his cousin's sword were both taken by the Captain as trophies.  For the next four years, Ying had been forced to work as a Powder Monkey.  During this time, he befriended the ship's Sea Artist, Kappa, who taught the young lad how to read the ocean and maneuver ships.  Unfortunately, Kappa was getting a little too much support from the crew for Red Snake's liking.  Red Snake became paranoid that Kappa intended to mutiny against him and so he made the first move.  He had the Sea Artist along with his closest friends rounded up to be executed.  Enraged, Ying attacked Red Snake, but was easily subdued due to the large difference in size, skill, and experience.  Instead of killing Ying, however, Red Snake opted to throw him into the brig.  Ying never saw what happened to his friend afterwards.

While Ying was down in the brig, the ship was suddenly attacked by another ship.  Actually, it was more likely that Red Snake attacked another ship and bit off more than he could chew.  Turtle's absence played a major part in Red Snake's eventual defeat.  In the confusion of the battle, Ying managed to escape from the brig and sneak into the Captain's quarters.  There, he reclaimed his bow along with his cousin's sword.  With bow in hand, he stepped back out onto the deck to see Captain Red Snake in the thick of battle.  Notching an arrow, Ying fired off a shot and pierced the Captain's right eye.

As it turned out, the other ship belonged to the British Navy.  Although the naval ship was small, it was commanded by an excellent sailor with a strong aptitude for both tactical and strategic planning when it came to naval warfare.  Ying was taken under the naval officer's wing as a Cabin Boy.  Two years later, he would assist this same naval officer in 'acquiring' a ship to start a life of piracy.

Talents & Skills: Mastered Archery, able to read and forecast the weather, able to read the oceans and maneuver ships, adept at hand-to-hand combat, adept at using melee weapons including the sword.

Weapons/Equipment Despite being a pirate in an era where firearms were prevalent, Ying prefers his Manchurian Horn Bow.  He also carries a straight sword, a few throwing knives, and a single flint-lock pistol (just in case).
Character's Ons: Submissive women, girl-on-girl, and humiliating others
Character's Offs: Scat, dismemberment, and children
Player's Ons: Same as character's (Also, check my Ons & Off)
Player's Offs: Same as character's + guy-on-guy (Also, check my Ons & Off)

CurvyKitten

Withdrawn due to game clearly stalling out.

Urbanzorro

@Deathnote: Accepted

@CurvyKitten: Accepted

@Everyone: Here is the new updated list

Captain Maximilian Mondego Played By Urbanzorro:The man in charge of the crew.

1st Mate Tyree Barrington Played By Juggtacular: The second in command of the crew. Has command of the ship when the Captain is not aboard, and is normally charged with leading other members of the crew. This one needs to be filled

Master At Arms(Open) :The crew-member in charge of instilling discipline and order aboard ship. I'll need someone to fill this role as well.

Quarter Master Nathan William Jackson Played By Holmes: The crewman/woman charged with steering the ship during most situations.

Boatswain(Open): The deck chief charged with making sure all the deck hands do their jobs correctly.

Doctor Adela Elizabeth Davenport: Played By xSnorkleRainbow

Lookout/Cartographer  Ying Played By Pipaluk

Navigator Leiha Played By CurvyKitten

Doctor's Apprentice Annette Lane Played By Deathnote

Captive of the Crew(Open) Someone taken by the crew during a raid or about to be taken during the game's opening. We'll need at least one of these but hopefully more.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Pipaluk

Just to be clear, my character is a captive. She is a doctor's apprentice and was travelling for more training aboard a merchant vessel when she was taken. Eventually in the story, I figure she'll help out with medical stuff, but she is a captive of the ship. Perhaps they find out she's a doctor of sorts when she mutters a snide remark about how Adela is more like a butcher than a surgeon. Or something of the like.

Urbanzorro

Thanks, I'll adjust the list accordingly once I'm out from work.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Lynnette

Pulling back my interest, don't think I'll have time to be dedicated to this. Best of luck to you all though :)
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

DrippingWords4562

I'm definitely interested in this. I played ACIV for over sixty hours, so my muse is excited as hell that this is up and open. I'm especially interested in the Master at Arms position.

P.S. Urbanzorro, I think you may have the 1st mate position incorrectly labeled as "This one needs to be filled" in the initial and subsequent posts.

Smilin' Sam Kensington
by DrippingWords4562
Age 30
Gender Male
Orientation Heterosexual
Appearance Details: Scar from knife, left side of face, three inches vertical. Ten cords of scar tissue across back, criss-crossing, made from a whip. Large pock marked scar on right thigh, made by musket ball; exit wound scar on back of leg. One gold hoop earring on left ear lobe. Large back tattoo, depicting a roaring tiger. Tattoo across chest, reads "Death is an old friend."

Position Master at Arms, also can train crew in military tactics/weaponry and hand-to-hand combat.

Personality A tough son of a bitch, yet fair. Loud and brash, doesn't concern himself with the opinions of others. Keeps to himself, never shares personal information. Feels that his personal and his professional life should have no overlap at all and becoming close with people only hinders the ability to do his job effectively. Can be found drinking copious amounts of rum when not on duty, but wouldn't dare approach his work under the influence. Respectful towards authority, stern towards underlings. Has an extremely dry sense of humor that can be quite morbid at times.

Biography Sam is a third generation military man. His father was an officer in the British navy and was killed at sea while fighting the Spanish. His mother died a few months later, stricken with grief and finished off by pneumonia. This left Sam an orphan at the age of 12. Young enough to need taking care of but old enough to know what he wanted to do with his life, Sam rebelled against the caretakers in the orphanage, believing that his lessons were useless, considering the path he was going to choose. Grief turning to anger, Sam was often in trouble, harassing and fighting the other orphans he lived with. Much to the relief of the adults there, he left when he was 16 to join the British navy.

His drinking began early, but in spite of it, he excelled as a seaman, climbing the ranks quickly. While 1st mate on the HMS Victory, he saw firsthand the totalitarian state that can be exercised by a captain of the Royal Navy. Orders were handed down that were sure to put the ship on course for a suicide mission, and despite pleas and arguments made, the captain's irrational dedication to the British empire wouldn't see his mind changed. Kensington staged a coup that night, killing his captain when he refused to surrender. A brutal battle ensued between the mutineers and the men still dedicated to the captain, but Kensington and his men won through.

Upon returning home, Kensington was punished brutally for his insubordination, receiving ten public lashes. He refused the leather-wrapped stick to bite down upon, and instead smiled throughout the ordeal, earning himself the nickname "Smilin' Sam." Once his punishment had been fulfilled, he decided to leave the military but still longed for a life at sea. Finding Captain Maximilian Mondego and convincing him of his value as a seaman and a military strategist led to his hiring aboard the Vendetta.

Talents & Skills: Naval tactics. Leading seamen in combat. Hand-to-hand combat, including knives and swords. Marksman with pistols and muskets. Convincing others to follow him.

Weapons/Equipment Prefers using his fists, having fought for his entire life. On the two middle knuckles of both hands, he's had steel bearings surgically implanted, dealing massive damage with minimal injury to himself. Carries four pistols on him at all times. A long cutlass is always on his hip. Sometimes carries a musket/rifle. A dagger/throwing knife is kept in his boot. A life of fighting and death has forced him to be wary and prepared at all times.

Character/Player Ons & Offs Found here.

Rel Mayer

Pipaluk