Heartbreak for Hire

Started by Cami, December 29, 2012, 11:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cami

Inspired by a book I recently read.

Welcome to H4H, or Heartbreak for Hire. We are a group of people who are hired to do exactly what our name says, break hearts. Family members and friends alike of the biggest playboys and girls of the city pay for our services. We make them fall in love and rip the rug out from under them as soon as they're in deep, hopefully reforming the players for good. Our fee is hefty, but our success rate is unbeaten. Our "Heartbreakers" are versed in many things, dancing, art, linguistics, and all come with at least a Masters in some subject. All are beautiful, or handsome, if you prefer, and extremely intelligent. We each have our own reasons for doing what we do, and it doesn't come without some guilt. We have three rules: 1. Never tell anybody outside of the company and family members who you are or what you do truthfully. 2. Know your character like the back of your hand. 3. Never fall in love.

What I'm Looking For:

Two "Heartbreakers"
Three "subjects"
Possibly family members of the subjects
A decent grasp of the English language
Well thought out characters
Angst
Characters with thoughts and feelings
At least a post every two days
People who aren't going to drop out in the middle of the game (I understand emergencies)

I might need a co-GM, depending on how much interest this gains. I'm not sure what section this will go in yet. Thanks for reading! <3

Branwen

This is quite a creative idea. Please consider me interested for a heartbreakee, a subject.

Cami

I cannot claim total credit, but thank you. Hopefully more interest will come.

Beguile's Mistress

I find this intriguing. ;D  PM me if you need a heartbreaker.  I could write either male or female for a character of the opposite gender.

Cami

I need whatever I can get! :)

PoisonousKitty

I'll play a heartbreaker if you like :)

Cami

Alright, we need heartbreakee's and CS's. I'll post an outline later, but if y'all want to get started on the basics, that would be great.

azzmeister89

i'll join as a heartbreakee, this sounds so fun

Beguile's Mistress

As an Agent of Heartbreak 4 Hire my character would be sophisticated and adept as manipulation in order to encourage the target to fall for them.  Subtlety rather than blatant or aggressive wooing is the method I would employ.

I would need to know if the target is male or female, though.

azzmeister89

not sure on all my character details yet but he's going to have a fucked up past in terms of relationships so he's going to be a bit reserved

Cami

Reserved in what way? You're supposed to be playing a playboy.

azzmeister89

oh ooops, must have missed that part, ok i'll re-think my character

Cami

Haha, alright. We need to pair up subjects soon. It looks like males are needed. I'll change the title in a bit.

BruceTheCat

I am interested in playing as a Heartbreakee. Count me in if there is still a need.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Branwen

If it helps, I can be a heartbreakee for either a male or a female heartbreaker.  Or I can move over to the heartbreaker side if you ask.

Cami

We'll pair up soon. My Heartbreaker will be bisexual, so it's not a big issue what gender my heartbreakee is.

azzmeister89

will there be swapping around of partners in this? or is it strictly one partner each?

Cami

I figure the heartbreakees will come into contact with other Heartbreakers. What happens between them is really up to y'all. I figure if one character isn't getting the job done, another will be sent in place of the other.

Branwen

Is there anything I may do to assist you, Cami?

Cami

Not right now, I don't think so. I think we have all our players.

Heartbreakers:

Cami

Beguile's Mistress

PoisonousKitty

Heartbreakees:

Branwen

azzmeister89

Red Lobster

Basically all I need in your CS is an image, how you came to the agency (for Heartbreakers) or how your lifestyle is currently (for Heartbreakees). Along with the basic, age, sex, name, etc. Anything else you want to include is up to you.

Beguile's Mistress

As I indicated I can write male or female but you appear to need a male agent for Heartbreakers.  I'll have a character sheet later tonight to early tomorrow. :-)

Question:  Since you are GMing how are you organizing the threads?

Cami

I figure we'll have an OOC soon, no idea what area I'm placing them in yet, though. Does anybody have any ideas? I figure one IC thread will do with tags, just because there's a very small amount of people playing so it shouldn't get too cluttered.

BruceTheCat

So thinking up our backstories, am I correct in assuming that the Heartbreakers have been hired by somebody close to our Heartbreakee character who thinks that they need to be taught a lesson?

The Heartbreakee would not be aware that the Heartbreaker is actually there to hurt them. Is that correct?
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Branwen

Nonconsensual perhaps?  Not that it has to go that way, but what is happening to the characters will be quite without their consent were they to know.

azzmeister89

http://www.hot2me.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Romulo-Pires-587x311.jpg

Name: Alex Makenzie
sexuality: Heterosexual
character type: Heartbreakee (subject)
ons: teasing, sexy costumes, oral, dirty talking and rough sex
offs: pain, torture, toilet play and male on male sex

History:

unlike most of his peers, Alex wasn't born rich, he grew up in an orphanage in England after his homeless mother left the day after giving birth to him, her health had been less then human standard at the time so he was a sickly child which in turn meant that no one would adopt him. Despite all this he was not an unhappy child, he made friends easily and found he had a certain charm about him that led the other children to listen to him so he was never lonely.

one day at age twelve some of the children at his school decided to pick on the orphan students and when Alex went to defend them he was beaten so badly that he spent a week in hospital. As a result he grew to hate being an orphan and dreamed of nothing else but escaping. That day finally came when he turned sixteen, he bought a lottery ticket for the Euro millions and one! he went from being an orphan to a multimillionaire in the span of seconds.

of coarse the first thing he did was give half a million to his orphanage but dissapeared soon after, placing the rest of his money in numerous savings accounts he moved to America and has been living off the interest the banks give him ever since, never having to work in his life.

despite all this he hasn't forgotten where he came from and often throws lavish parties to help raise money for orphanages and other children's charities, always matching everything donated with equal amounts from his own pocket.

Due to his vastly large amounts of money he has never been able to get a proper relationship in his life as all girls first take interest in his money not him, despite his well groomed features and so he believes that all women who take interest only see the money, this resulted in his attitude of only using women for sex, he sleeps with them and then because its what they want, gives them money.