Failed Stripper!

Started by stormkitten, April 20, 2009, 12:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormkitten

Failed Stripper!

Please state why the person above you failed as a stripper and was consequently fired......

(not sure if this should be in the adult section or is acceptable here)
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

Duncan

*grins*

She was to slippery and went flying off the poll.

Rhapsody

Duncan failed as a stripper because he invariably danced to the Backstreet Boys.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

stormkitten

It is not acceptable to call someone cheap when they throw ones at you. 
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

Saku

You failed as a stripper because those voices in your head told you to sleep late and thus you missed your first performance!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Rhapsody

You failed as a stripper because you kept trying to hunt your clients for being evil, bloodsucking shapeshifting monsters, and that was not something management could abide.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

shadowbane

You failed as a stripper because wings and poles just dont mix.

CShades

Shadowbane failed as a stripper because the rig caught on his shoulder and the gun went off, leaving him pole-less.

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

Saku

Quote from: Rhapsody on April 20, 2009, 04:05:25 PM
You failed as a stripper because you kept trying to hunt your clients for being evil, bloodsucking shapeshifting monsters, and that was not something management could abide.

But they were evil, bloodsucking shapeshifting monsters! xD

CShades failed as a stripper because your cigarette dropped into someone's lap and set them on fire. Naughty! No smoking!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Milanthe

Failed as a stripper because while they were bloodsucking, shape shifting monsters, they weren't EVIL shape shifting monsters.
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Saku

How do you KNOW they weren't evil?!

You failed as a stripper because you Elves are very modest with your bodies and you wouldn't take off your clothing!
I'm back!

Avis habilis

You failed as a stripper because the look of baffled dismay let all the air out of the faux sexy.

Rhapsody

You failed as a stripper because sadly, birds just aren't that sexy when you pluck all their feathers off.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Saku

How could you fail as a stripper? You're hot! Ohhh it must be because your wings were too big and wide and ended up knocking people over all the time ... lol
I'm back!

Mnemaxa

You failed as a stripper because you didn't stop at the clothing.

O_o

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

The Overlord

You failed as a stripper because of the undead look with one eye and a ghost that gets into the routine (avatar).

Saku

You failed as a stripper because you wouldn't take all your clothing off!
I'm back!

Fertile Myrtle

Saku failed because she dressed up as a naughty Abe Lincoln for her strip tease.

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)

Avis habilis

Myrtle failed because when she tossed her jetpack into the audience it went off & dragged a whole table of out-of-town businessmen into the parking lot.

Mistress Maro

Avis failed as a stripper because he wouldn't stop pecking the clients.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Darius

Mistress Maro failed as a stripper because everytime the men reached for their wallets for cash she thought they were reaching for the junk and whipped them.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

WhiteAngel

Darius failed as a stripper because he made the floor too wet and slipped, hitting one of the audience in the face.

Rhapsody

WhiteAngel failed as a stripper because, as entertaining as watching that hair flick/ribbon pull combo is, it gets old and stale after awhile, and all the customers went out in search of fresh meat.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Saku

Rhapsody failed as a stripper because every time she got naked there would be a flash of bright white light and no one could see anything!

Naughty Rhapsody!
I'm back!

Avis habilis

Saku failed as a stripper because every time she thought a customer wasn't paying attention, she would whack him in the head with a bat.