Interest Check - "Once Upon a Time" group story (Always recruiting!)

Started by Aislinn, February 20, 2016, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

AlphaWolfQuin

I think everything sounds great so far and I'm definitely good with all the conditions and YES I'm approved! I look forward to writing with you all ;D
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Sergeant

Quote from: VonDoom on March 22, 2016, 02:13:04 PM
@PocketWatch Re-quoting since I edited it in a bit late and replies came soon after.  :-)

Nooo problem! I saw it but just hadn't had time to reply yet!

Just because my Genie will be 'good', doesn't mean he won't be a lot of fun hehe...
And I think that sounds like a solid idea! It would also keep him incredibly busy and too occupied to be going at his 'task' to lift the curse. Up until Emma comes along, of course.

Bibliophilia

And, for those interested, here's Beast.  VonDoom, I'm thinking that Rumple would demand the enchanted rose, perhaps requiring a petal from that flower for the curse, but...because he's Rumple...he demands the whole rose, knowing he can use it to control the Beast.  Beast would give it up in exchange for the knowledge of who had cursed him, perhaps any weakness she might have, thinking that if he eliminated her, then the rose would no longer matter, because his curse would be broken.

Character Name: Soren Magnus (Beast)
Canon or Off-Script: Off-Script
Job in Storybrooke: Carpenter/Craftsman
Character Concept: Soren lives in a trailer in the woods just beyond town and when Emma comes to town, he discovers he has been left the deed to a large, crumbling mansion nearby.  He begins fixing the house up, feeling some strange urge to reclaim the beauty the house once had, not quite understanding why.
Level of Control: Depends.
Face Claim: Jason Mamoa

(Changed his name since I was approved.)

Flower

Milliekins is open to plottings!

Character Name: Mildred "Millie" Voigt

Cannon or Off-Script: Pretty close to canon (with a few exceptions)

Highlights Include

• Bested by Briar Rose (Aurora) and forced into eternal sleep
  • Awakens later and is forced to rediscover her magical abilities, aided by Regina
  • Prince Charming and Snow White are responsible for the death of her child
  • Is responsible for Beast being cursed.
  • Lead an army at one point.

Job in Storybrooke: Currently Millie has served as a judge within Storybrooke. Her rulings are not exactly just; they are usually based upon her mood or if she dislikes someone as a human being.

Character Concept: Millie mostly keeps to herself but takes her job seriously. Perhaps too seriously. As far as she knows, she has always lived in Storybrooke but aspires to move somewhere larger. Her home is one of the larger ones within the town but is gated. None are permitted entrance unless under dire circumstances.

Level of Control: N/A

Face Claim:

Aiden

Since we lost out sheriff, I would like to switch my concept to that. I will submit a sheetlet to Aislinn soon.

Kokaine

Might as well join in...

Character Name: Ruby Lucas | Red Riding Hood (& The Wolf)

Cannon or Off-Script: Cannon-ish. Basically the character will (hopefully) be recognizable as Ruby, at least to begin with, but will still leave room for creative license and my desire to see the character grow and progress.

Job in Storybrooke: Granny's slave. Everyone's favorite waitress! Ruby works at Granny's Diner, though these days she's taken on more responsibility and is more or less running things there (if you ignore Granny's general tendency to look over her shoulder at everything).

Character Concept: Ruby is a vibrant young woman who is compassionate and fiercely protective of others while being full of romantic notions and an unquenchable craving for freedom. She loves her Granny dearly, and despite her rebellious tendencies, respects the woman greatly, but wants a chance to make her own choices and create her own destiny. A destiny that has to be more than a life of waitressing... right?

Level of Control: I'm open to surprises and twists here and there.

Face Claim: Meghan Ory
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Flower

Also, my wish list has Snow White and Prince Charming on it. Just for Millie plotting reasons.

GnothiSeauton

So...

Since there seems to be a lot of my favorite writers in here, and I've had an itch to do a certain character for sometime...

Would a Gaston be acceptable?
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Aiden

Lothar is open to plotting!

Character Name: Lothar Wrynn

Cannon or Off-Script: Off Script
Highlights Include
Served as a Knight
Served as a General, commanding an army that routed an opponent four times their size.
Served on a council of Lords
Ran his fiefdom and served his King honorably

Job in Storybrooke: Currently Lothar serves as the town's sheriff

Character Concept: While serving the public, Lothar is a honorable man who takes pride in his work. Secretly he yearns for more, an insatiable thirst for power or authority which has possesed his actions at the moment inopportune times. Years of serving the law, the people, balancing a life while unable to have one in return has left him cynical,cold and detached. He holds the fragile mask intact for the time being but for how long?

Level of Control: Open

Face Claim:  Coster Waldau

Ariel

Aiden >> love the face claim! ;D

Biblo and Von >> wait, is Rumple not going to be the Beast in this story? Because I was thinking about making Belle (unless someone else claimed her) but it wouldn't be the same if it wasn't Rumple that was her Beast.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Kokaine

Character Wishlist:
Jack the Giant Slayer
Snow White
The Huntsman
Jafar
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Clio

Quote from: Ariel on March 22, 2016, 08:57:27 PM

Biblo and Von >> wait, is Rumple not going to be the Beast in this story? Because I was thinking about making Belle (unless someone else claimed her) but it wouldn't be the same if it wasn't Rumple that was her Beast.

Umm...

Quote from: Aislinn on March 21, 2016, 08:43:39 PM
Current Character List

Aislinn – Emma Swan
AlphaWolfQuin - Krystopher Dane/Werewolf (Approved)
Flower - Mildred "Millie" Voigt/Maleficent (Approved)
Amelita - Megan Holden/Megara (Approved)
Aiden - Dieon King/Scar (Approved)
Bibliophelia - Phelan Magnus/Beast (Approved)
Christa - Belle French (Approved)
Kokaine - Ruby Lucas/Red Riding Hood &The Wolf (Approved)
Ember Star - Jazz Chenner/ Jazzilaia, the Cheshire Cat (Approved)
VonDoom – Mr.Gold/Rumpelstiltskin (Approved)
Ariel – Regina Mills/The Evil Queen (Approved)

Twisted iN Tux - Withdrawn
Chrystal - Withdrawn
Emjay – Mulan (No mini-sheet)
Phoenixrisen - Withdrawn
Intimate Ink - Withdrawn
Pocketwatch – Still discussing

Sorry... I'm already playing Belle.

EDIT:

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on March 22, 2016, 08:45:43 PM
So...

Since there seems to be a lot of my favorite writers in here, and I've had an itch to do a certain character for sometime...

OMG! Yay! You totally should. :) <3
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Clio

Sorry for the double post, but I figure that maybe I should post my Belle to avoid confusion...

Character Name: Belle French

Cannon or Off-Script: Fairly close to canon, but not necessarily with pre-set relationships.

Job in Storybrooke: Librarian, and helps out at her family's flower shop.

Character Concept: Belle is, of course, a version of beauty from "Beauty and the Beast." She is currently the librarian at the Storybrooke Library, but she helps her family out with their flower shop as well. Unmarried and without children, she is about 27 years of age and very close personality-wise to canon Belle. Both Disney and OUAT.

Level of Control: GM can have quite a bit of control. I trust you. :)

Face Claim: Emilie de Ravin

Ariel

Right, I did say I might play her unless someone else had her. Guess that answers my question lol.
Not accepting new RPs

Clio

Quote from: Ariel on March 22, 2016, 09:56:05 PM
Right, I did say I might play her unless someone else had her. Guess that answers my question lol.

Lol. Sorry, I was just confused. I can understand things getting lost in the OOC, though. But yeah. I believe that's the most recent updated list. I figured we were just allowed one character for now, anyway, so that's why I was extra confused as well...since you're playing Regina. Sorry if I came off as a bit snarky. I didn't mean to. <3

Ember Star

So...

I don't see why not. But you might wanna check with Christa and Bibi for connections.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ariel

Quote from: Christa on March 22, 2016, 09:59:38 PM
Lol. Sorry, I was just confused. I can understand things getting lost in the OOC, though. But yeah. I believe that's the most recent updated list. I figured we were just allowed one character for now, anyway, so that's why I was extra confused as well...since you're playing Regina. Sorry if I came off as a bit snarky. I didn't mean to. <3

Haha, Belle and Regina are my favorite characters! I was torn between the two of them when picking. But it's all good, I just wasn't sure if someone else had her. forgot the list existed >.>
Not accepting new RPs

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Kokaine on March 22, 2016, 09:31:01 PM
Character Wishlist:
Jack the Giant Slayer
Snow White
The Huntsman
Jafar

Honestly I was thinking about making a Jafar but wasn't sure on it. Haha I even have a faceclaim I'd use for him XD
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Ember Star on March 22, 2016, 10:01:15 PM
I don't see why not. But you might wanna check with Christa and Bibi for connections.

Will do.

Quote from: Christa on March 22, 2016, 09:44:16 PM
OMG! Yay! You totally should. :) <3

I'm seriously thinking about it.  I've always wanted to write Gaston.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Ember Star

Quote from: AlphaWolfQuin on March 22, 2016, 10:52:59 PM
Honestly I was thinking about making a Jafar but wasn't sure on it. Haha I even have a faceclaim I'd use for him XD
is he as sexy as Naveen Andrews who played him in the Wonderland spin off?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

Quote from: Kokaine on March 22, 2016, 09:31:01 PM
Character Wishlist:
Jack the Giant Slayer
Snow White
The Huntsman
Jafar
+ Canon Hook - or at least canon face similar personality Book
Mad Hatter - idc if they do canon or not 
Door Mouse - to chase around

Aislinn

Just home from my one day off this week! Let me grab a shower and I'll be back to answer everyone's questions.

=-)
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Aislinn

Okay....a few things....

I will be listing those character mini-sheets for you guys to reference when the thread goes up as well. You just beat me to posting them.

So...

Welcome! And yes! =-)

And for the record, I'm not opposed to multiple characters by the same writer. I think at this point we should cap it at two though. If things are humming along for awhile and going smoothly, I'd be open to reconsidering that.
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

VonDoom

Quote from: Ariel on March 22, 2016, 08:57:27 PM

Nope, he wasn't Beast since I wanted to keep the pre-set romance out of the equation (though totally not opposed to developing one naturally in the game, with Belle or otherwise). To keep a similar (but kind of the opposite side of the thematic coin) notion with him, I made him Bluebeard instead, since that's basically the same story (without the monster transformation curse that didn't really apply to Rumple anyway) and with a bad end instead.

Well, that included way too many brackets.

I think I sent you a PM with the Rumple profile I wrote a couple days back, but I had some problems getting it out since I was using my cellphone at the time ... should I resend?
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O