Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphael

Apparently, I am confusing you :-) Yes, it's me. Didn't you recognize the hat? (Hint: my avatar is my real picture, so I doubt anyone but me would use it... and if someone does, I'll kick their butt.)

The next person has taken piano lessons.

Villain

Keyboard count?

The next person likes skirts

Nico

Noooooooooooooo! ~laughs~
Skirts are nice...just not on myself.  XD

The next person... has a secret crush on a teacher/professor/boss. :P

Raphael

Most definitely not... lol

The next person listens to radio frequently.

Endorphin

Not really.

The next person should be doing something more productive with their time.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Macavity69

No ... not really ...

The next person is a techno-junkie.
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Endorphin

Nope.

The next person has overdue items from the local library or video store?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

sorry not me

the next person is wearing something warm
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Macavity69

Yes ... thankfully ...

The next person is happy with their lot ....
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

Endorphin

Very happy.

The next person wants to buy a new car.

DiverseDesires

oh yes - mine's off the road it so battered *Cries*

the next person has a cheeky grin
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Always. Well, often anyway.

The next person is thinking about eating something they know they shouldn't for their next meal...

DiverseDesires

sorry not me - I was thinking about something else in my mouth entirely ;D

the following person likes their steak medium done

Endorphin

Medium-rare, actually. Unless it's a thick cut or a poor steakhouse, then it's medium.

The next person enjoys giving pleasure more than receiving. ;)

Captain Maltese

That is true. It means I am in control of what is happening.

The next person has a little secret in the nightstand drawer.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Endorphin

A few items of interest there, though better to look elsewhere.

The next person has a substantial collection of 'adult reading/viewing material'.

DiverseDesires

oh yes

the next person's 'secrets' are for too large/various for their nightstand drawer

Endorphin

Ummm, guilty.

The next person enjoys a little roleplay in the bedroom.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

Not particularly.

The next person is adventurous?

Captain Maltese

In my heart - yes. I have travelled a bit, taken some chances, seen a few things, run around the block, but on the other side: who hasn't? But I soetimes wonder what whimsical fate placed me in the safest, richest country in the world in the most peaceful period this area has seen since the glaciers left... and gave me a soul that shudders like an old circus horse at the scent of blood and gunpowder.

The next poster has some pics of themselves on the harddisk not meant for just anyone to see.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Macavity69

Yes (blushes) ... that's true ...

The next person has posted 'unusual' youtube videos ...
Ons and Offs

Bubbles

well..if you can call a VBlog unusual, that should be an "yeah" >.>

the next person can't wait to get to a family gathering for the Christmas holidays..?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Raphael

Not overly :P

The next person loves Bubbles' new avatar.