The Maze (Non-con, Ex.) Open, looking for more players

Started by Old Lady Willow, November 30, 2011, 10:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Lady Willow

Actually, I have four. The Labyrinth herself, Labyrinthum, Nathaniel and Victor.  ;)

My point is, you can have as many characters as you can handle.  ;D

Crazymaniscrazy

Quote from: Angle1932 on January 09, 2012, 08:45:38 PM
Renrac: Accepted

Crazymaniscrazy: Accepted, but unsure who to put your character with....it might be easier to get you a partner if the character was a little less 'wired'.

Visna: I'm thinking a male victim would be more needed at this point.

Ha! No worries. I'll happily change some things about it if that'd help. What would you recommend?
Recently resurrected!

Visna

Name: Dr. Susan M. Davidson
Appearance:

Susan, though aged, is still a beautiful human specimen. She is a bit fatter than the average woman, but maintains beautiful curves. She has long brown hair, and her bangs naturally swish to the right of her forehead. She loves the color red, and dresses herself to often match that passion by wearing red lipstick and finger nail paint. She is always seen with glasses, losing a fair deal of vision without them.
Orientation: Lesbian
Ons: Bondage, Torture, Rough Sex, Name Calling, Feet, Futa, Women, Teasing
Offs: Scat and Gore
Strengths: Smart
Weakness: Physically Weak, Bad Vision, Greedy

-

Name: Joshua Myre
Appearance:

Joshua is a lanky teen, around six feet in height. He has wavy, jet black hair that goes down to his shoulders. He is often seen wearing casual clothing.
Orientation: Straight
Ons: Bondage, Torture, Rough Sex, Name Calling, Feet, Futa, Women, Teasing
Offs: Scat and Gore
Strengths: Strong and fast for a human of his age. Good wits and decently smart. Good at coming up with traps and puzzles, even against monsters.
Weakness: Easy to seduce, and a bit rash.

Old Lady Willow

Visna: Both accepted ^^

Quote from: Crazymaniscrazy on January 09, 2012, 11:06:58 PM
Ha! No worries. I'll happily change some things about it if that'd help. What would you recommend?

I'm just thinking that it might be easier if he had a slightly more humanoid appearence. I'm not saying he shouldn't look monstorous, and I'm not saying you can't put him in here as is. I'm just thinking it might be easier to get victims for him.

Crazymaniscrazy

Quote from: Angle1932 on January 11, 2012, 10:28:40 PM
Visna: Both accepted ^^

I'm just thinking that it might be easier if he had a slightly more humanoid appearence. I'm not saying he shouldn't look monstorous, and I'm not saying you can't put him in here as is. I'm just thinking it might be easier to get victims for him.

Oh! I see. I'll just press my luck and hope a partner comes along that works ^_^

I've posted my profile to that thread, do I just join in the main game now?
Recently resurrected!

Old Lady Willow

*smiles* That works. And yes, just go a head and post in the main game.  ^^

Vergil1989

Creature

Creature: Lynx, Emissary of FATE

Appearance: 

Orientation:  Straight

Ons:  Bondage, light and heavy, hardcore, toys, tentacles, mind breaking, dominating his victims.

Offs:  Watersports, scat, death, loss of limbs, anal, (receiving.) (Otherwise check O/O page.)

Strengths:  Lynx might come from another world but his power is no less here than what it was back home.  He's superhuman in speed, strength, and stamina, and while he doesn't have nine lives, he has the dark powers of the Goddess of FATE herself behind him.

Weakness:  Because of his dark nature, light based attacks are his weakness.  That and while he's supremely powerful, he is still bound by the limitations of his physical shell, meaning he has to eat, sleep, and all the rest.  Cause him enough injury and Lynx will be forced to flee.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Capsarc

I'd really like to join.

Name: Dr. Norman Boyd

Appearance:

Orientation: Bisexual

Ons: Domination, submission, light bondage, futa, toys, tentacles, non-con

Offs: Hard bondage, mind games, blood, scat, gore, vore

Strengths: A physicist, Norm has a good analytical mind and a keen affinity for puzzle-solving. He can be a bit spacy, but he's generally quick on his feet and able to roll with new situations.

Weaknesses: Low physical stamina, strength and speed, poor vision, asthma and allergies. Barely more than terrible in a fight.

Google

Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Sethala

This looks interesting... why did I not find it sooner? :P

I think I'll make a female victim.  I assume I can make a character from a fantasy-style world, not just modern day, right?  And are other humanoids acceptable (i.e. elves, catgirls, etc), or human-only for victims?

Kate

Human

Name: Hillary

Appearence:

Orentation: Pansexual

Ons: Happy to oblige most fantasies others don't really care for (just pm me) ...
     (hetro/Bi/homo/ dom/sub / Ex, Non-con, anal / futa if any others care for it )
Offs: None really.

Strengths: Psychic (Affiliated with Good/God) this effectively means she can summon
           spirital aid when encountering demonic presences.

Weakness: Poor strength, no combat training.

TheVillain

Thought of something for more EX leaning peoples. So much so that I'd only advise him being physically in a scene if you want that character to die.

Creature

Name: It's been dubbed 'The Incubus' though technically it's not even a demon. Indeed, it's believed to not really be supernatural in anyway, some kind of human throwback mutant or experiment gone wrong.

Age: Unknown, but one creature has a lifespan of only a few months.

Orientation: Straight

Ons: NC, Impreg

Offs: Futa, Scat

Strengths: Incredibly high strength and he produces a film over his body that is a powerful aphrodisiac and female fertility enhancer.

Weakness: While the intelligence of the creature is unknown, it is known that when in the presence of any roughly humanoid living thing that it's instincts override it's intelligence entirely if it has any. It can be tricked and outmaneuvered. When close enough to sense a male he feels an overriding instinctive drive to violently kill them, and when close enough to sense a female he feels an overriding instinctive drive to brutally rape them.

This is arguably worse for the female as his cock is so large that most of the females he rapes will die from internal organ damage during the act. And perversely enough due too the film on his body they'll feel incredible pleasure while he's killing them. It has been noted that not all of his victims will die, but those that survive the rape almost always become pregnant with another one of the creatures. These pregnancies have all the biological changes and chemistry of a full 9 month pregnancy in only a week, meaning the pregnancies don't have a very high survival rate either. If the offspring survives they'll be full adults in a week, and die of old age in a few months.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Old Lady Willow

Vergil1989: Accepted

Capsarc: Accepted

Google: Yes. ^^

Sethala: Hmm....yes, I think a non-human can be a victim....but it would have to be humanoid, like the ones you listed.

Kate: Accepted

TheVillain: Accepted

Sethala

Yeah, I figured victims would have to be mostly human, at least.

Humanoid (catgirl)

Name: Sanae

Appearence: http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/834970, but a little younger looking and no weapon.

Orentation: Straight, bi-curious.

Ons: Bondage, sexual torture, humiliation, aphrodisiac.  Many other things too.

Offs: Gore, scat/watersports, death, futa, pregnancy.

Strengths: Determined, never gives up.  Very lucky, often without realizing it.  Knows healing magic and some sealing spells, though likely nothing strong enough to hinder the Maze's denizens.

Weakness: Often a klutz.  Easily distracted or caught off-guard.  Physically weak.

SanguinePuppet

I'd love to join if I'm accepted. Here's my character sheet.

Human

Name: Alysson Clark

Appearence:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Gender Female

Orentation: Bisexual

Ons: Feet, non-con in all ways, anal, oral, the works.

Offs: Pregnancy,watersports/scat, fisting

Strengths: Alysson Clark has a remarkable sense of will and always talented in escaping from unlikely situations. Knows how to work with knives.

Weakness: Her escapes don't always work and can land her in an even worse position. Young and inexperienced so she panics in high pressure situations at times.

Old Lady Willow

Darklyangelic

Creature: Vampire

Appearence: 

Name: Letitia Vikernes

Orentation: Prefers men but will play with women too

Ons: BDSM, corruption, pain, humiliation, she is a switch bitch with a love of fighting and rough sex. She loves to dominate her victims, subjugate them  (a step from my normal prefs...)

Offs: weak victims, scat, vore, watersports

Strengths: very strong and fast. At over 200 years old she knows her preferences and if she doesn't think a victim will entertain she will be rid of them quickly and without a second thought. She loves to break her victim, playing with them like a cat with a mouse, she loves to feel pain and has a superhuman tolerance and so thinks nothing of letting them get the beat down on her as she knows that she can turn it to her advantage whenever she chooses. She feeds at the pinnacle of sexual pleasure, at the moment of release as the buzz from the adrenaline pumping is almost a high. Her bite extends the orgasm, heightens it even.

Weakness: She has a temper and an overconfidence that does leave her open to distraction and goading. In some circumstances it can put her into a frenzy of rage that leaves her making mistakes.

RedWolfet

I do apologize Angel, but I think you know why I won't be in The Maze anymore.  I really am sorry, and you of all people know how much fun I would have had with it.  *turns to everybody else and bows*