readableoak's Plot Thread [1 mxm idea up! | Updated: 01/14/24]

Started by readableoak, May 24, 2022, 01:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

readableoak

» Current cravings are here at the top. Continue reading to see if we're compatible. If we are, and you're into any of my plots, or want to suggest your own, PM me! I'm typically on yaoi/mxm sites but I also do yuri/fxf and hetero/mxf sometimes. (I edit this top part, a LOT.)

Current Status/Currently Craving: (01/05/24) I hope everyone had a good holiday and New Year! :D

mini health/craving update: (01/14/24) super pumped to roleplay! not many ideas so far so hit me
MxM ideas:
- I have a new character! A spoiled, aristocratic bratty cat boy who acts as a prince (alas, he is not). He could be YC's pet. Or whatever~ I wanna explore him more!

---

Finally making a thread after joining... 5 years ago! I am on many RP sites, I'm just new to this one.
Hi! Hello! My usual username is Kasumi, so you can call me that, or Oak. I just wanted to change it up a bit. I'm 31 and in NY making my time zone EST (Eastern Standard time). I've been roleplaying for about 20+ years. I enjoy some safe, PG-13 roleplays to the dark, violent, and smutty. Please PM me if you want to do a roleplay! Do not post here, thank you! Also, you need to specify if the pairing is mxm, mxf, or fxf! The majority of my plots say they could be either or, so you have to specify in your message. You may know you want a straight pairing, but I don't.

» I'm a literate roleplayer, typing multiple paragraphs per post.
» I do not roleplay fandoms. perhaps only OCs in a fandom / AU world.
» I adapt in my writing, often matching my partner's posts. I often get carried away and end up with a novel.
» trust me, I don't mind what my partner posts. just, no one-liners. I simply cannot get anything off of "He smiled at him." every other post.
» also, no first-person perspective. please, third person! past tense as well.
» I only roleplay in threads. no PMs or taking it to discord/skype, etc.
» however, we can chat on discord. just no RPing. I LOVE chatting and plotting through discord. (not a requirement!)
» I am learning how google docs works. if you absolutely have to play offsite, let me know. you have to, otherwise, I will make a thread on the forum by default.
» mistakes and typos happen, I totally understand. no worries! of course, dialogue-heavy scenes really don't require a ton of detail.
» I do everything from yaoi (mxm) to hetero (mxf) and sometimes even yuri (fxf). this plot thread will be for all three.

» for hetero/mxf: I prefer playing the girl. she will always bottom. she can get on top and ride your guy. but I will not throw a strap-on on her and start going to town. no thank you~.
» for yaoi/mxm: I have a preference for playing bottoms/ukes. my characters are dominant bottoms/power bottoms, I should add. in certain roleplays, I can play the "Master" in a more so innocent perspective. I have had a character "own" a cat boy as well as I love Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji esque roleplays where I play the (bottom/uke) "Master" to a (top/seme) demon butler. that is as far as I will go with those roles.
» for yuri/fxf: for yuri you typically have to switch, so our girls can switch during sex when need be. otherwise, my girls are mainly submissive.

» I tend to reuse characters and plots (A LOT). don't mind me, I'm just clingy to my babies and plots. I LOVE to torment them.
» I understand busy schedules and holidays coming up when they do. school exams, family, general emergencies, etc. if you need to disappear, go ahead!
» I think the new term everyone is using is "ghost friendly." honestly, yeah. I don't mind. I've had a horrible habit myself of ghosting, but I am trying to be better.
» just because I'm ghost friendly, doesn't mean my partner is. so, I will definitely try to give a heads up if something's going on. if not, check this thread for my status. if that isn't updated, you can definitely message me!
» I don't mind starting another roleplay with the same person right away or perhaps later on in the future. same characters and all
» I can wait a while between replies. I've had to wait months at a time in the past. if you disappear for a while I will patiently wait for your return. I will not end the roleplay. when you return you can post as if nothing ever happened, no need to message me asking if I’m still interested. I will do the same. if you do not plan on posting, then that is that
» I can also post multiple times during the day if we are both available.

✕ I want to add I have fibromyalgia, a chronic pain condition, among other health issues. When it gets bad I can end up disappearing for a little while. From hours to perhaps a few days. If I know it will be a bad day, or if something just happens and I know I will not be on, I will post my status at the top of the thread / in my signature. You just need to check it~. ✕

here's a link to my ONs/OFFs thread~

Pairings I typically do under spoiler
(Bold is who I'll be playing)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Master / Dominant / Mistress x Slave / Pet / Submissive
Prince/Princess x Commoner
Father x Son
Sister x Younger sister
Older brother x Younger brother / sister
Teacher x Student
Babysitter / House-sitter x Resident
Blind Male x Shop Customer / Other
Blind Male x Caretaker / Robotic Caretaker
Pickpocket / Thief x Cop / Shop Owner / Other
Prostitute x Client (Either!)
Kidnapper / Serial Killer / Assassin x Victim
Doctor / Psychiatrist / Therapist x Patient
Vampire x Prince / Princess / Human
Demon x Prince / Princess / Human
Elf x Prince / Princess
Model / Idol / Singer x Manager / Staff / Fan

Fleshed Out Plots
[12/19/23 Hey! Let's Play!
1 Hetero idea up | 2 Yaoi / MxM ideas up | 1 Yuri / FxF idea up]

My Plot Thread

readableoak

Characters
All characters are 18+ (ages vary heavily). All are bottoms unless stated otherwise.
Will be edited over time. Always editing, fixing/adding. I don't know if they'll ever be completed
Taking this from my character thread on another site. Images were linked, but not on here
The Gentlemen
(Gents are strictly for Yaoi / MxM roleplays!)
Lee Chapman
18+ (Can vary, usually in his 20s)
Black hair and brown eyes.
Birthday is November 13th (Scorpio).

An Englishman, having moved from London, England, with his father (John) and older brother (Alex) to America. His mother passed away due to //// back in London, causing the sudden move. John, unfortunately, had some issues. He truly believed Lee was capable of murdering his own mother. Due to this delusion he treated Lee awfully, neglecting him and even getting physical with him. Lee endured physical, verbal, mental, and emotional abuse.

John highly favored his eldest son, Alex, praising him almost intentionally in front of Lee. Alex, the golden child, the apple of his eye.

Lee tended to act out, avoiding home at all costs. He distracted himself by working: babysitting and house sitting, drawing... Art was his one true passion, the only thing that truly made him happy anymore. Due to all of the abuse it was hard for Lee. He was a party boy, clubbing with his friends. Drinking, getting high, and having sex with strangers kept Lee sane. He's in college, often gets himself in trouble with his friends. Stole from a cop? Kidnapped and sold? Master x slave, D/s themes. Masochist.
----
Alex Chapman
27 (Can vary)
Black hair and brown eyes.
Birthday is May 8th (Taurus).

Alex is Lee's older brother. He was fearful of his father's anger and abuse so he acted as the perfect son, leading to Lee resenting him.
In Lee's psychiatric roleplay, he tries to reconnect and be a better brother. Can also be the doctor's initial love interest.
Otherwise, he is the leader of a gang, The Royal Demons. They have a tattoo of a crown on the inside of their right wrist.

A proper backstory?!
From London, England. He was aware of why his mother passed away, yet his father's delusions worried him greatly. Despite what Lee thought, he didn't actually hate him. Siding with his father was the only way to quell his mind, to distract him from harming his younger brother further. Alex found his own distractions by applying to a grocery store, working as a cashier (this bit can vary). The friends he ended up finding filled his mind with promises of a better life. Before he knew it he was forming a gang, all of his members getting matching tattoos. For once he had control in his life where he couldn't find it elsewhere in his chaotic life.
----
Levi Wilson
Black hair, brown eyes.
(Former?) Leader of the Royal Demons.
I use him if I don't want to use Alex / it's not fitting to use Alex.
Former leader; maybe he was killed and made Alex the next in line if anything were to happen to him.
----
Jack Haden
19 (Varies)
Blonde hair, blue eyes.
Birthday is September 2nd (Virgo).

He's a pickpocket/thief. Can be a member of Alex's/Levi's gang.
Nikolaus is his ex-boyfriend.

A proper backstory?!: Jack was in college and living with his boyfriend, Nikolaus. Their living arrangements, however, didn't last very long as Jack found his boyfriend cheating on him. His boyfriend kicked him out, leaving Jack homeless. Jack found ways to get by, pick pocketing and stealing little things like knick knacks. He would find people to sell the items to; (possible addition) eventually allowing him to join a gang and live at their apartment. The leader took a liking to Jack, promising him great things; so long as he continued to steal and sell the items to him.
---
Blind Jack Haden

Blond hair, blue eyes; pupils have clouding in them which makes them appear even bluer.

Due to an injury to his eyes that young Jack hid from his parents, the boy developed glaucoma and eventually went blind. It happened all too quickly and it didn't help that he didn't warn his parents of his fading vision. When he did speak up they found it was far too late to do anything about it. Jack was in the final stages of the condition, rendering him blind for the rest of his life.

Utter stubbornness caused the young male to go blind.

Jack and his family are either rich or middle class.

Jack's parents own a candy store along with their own company; making the Haden family quite rich. Him - because he sometimes used their money. To give Jack a part of the store, to allow him to feel a part of the company and the riches his parents bought him a little candy machine. It is left by the front of the store. He is allowed to make money off of it.

Jack normally hates attention which he can't help but receive because of the store and his blindness. He owns a folding walking stick which he doesn't enjoy using all of the time. He doesn't enjoy feeling helpless and for people to treat him as such, always wanting to help him. Very independent.
----
Kasumi Murakami
18 (varies!)
Black hair, super dark brown eyes.
Birthday is May 29th.
Abused by his parents until he ran away (changes depending on plot). Parents hated him for being gay (and for cross-dressing if they know for that plot). He cut himself and attempted suicide until his small group of friends showed up and rushed him to the hospital. Has cuts on his inner thighs and arms. At some point he cuts his hair shorter, just to his shoulders (I don't have a better picture for him).
In some plots, he's still stuck at home and another saves him. For others, he's a prostitute and cross-dresses for his clients.
(I need to edit this ahhh. not happy with this. haven't played him in forever, really.)
----
Aiden Quill
18 (varies)
Brown hair, blue eyes.
Birthday is April 7th (Aries)

Middle Prince to the Kingdom of Anroma
He is a masochistic, sex-addicted prince~. He will fuck anything that moves, so long as it has a dick attached to it.
Can start out shy and reserved by adding some drama to his backstory and having him traumatized. Just ask!
I've recently brought him into the modern world as a normal guy who is a model. Model persona is a Prince.

He has two brothers;
The youngest (at about 10), Elliot (will only ever be a side character/rarely mentioned!)
The eldest, crowned prince (at about 20), Luca.
I've played Luca and had him top. can possibly be a switch.
----
Nikolaus
(Niko, Klaus)
Black hair and.... blue eyes?
German, moved to the states.
Loves alcohol. Is a bartender.
Tops and bottoms (Switch).
Jack's ex (if going by that storyline, doesn't have to).
----
Twins!
Kai & Elias
Fraternal twins.
Kai is older than Elias by a few minutes. Also a bit taller
Kai has reddish-brown eyes
Elias has blue eyes
Both have short, blond hair.
(pictures used to be linked)
----
Sam & Elliot
20s?
Sam has darker hair (brown), Elliot has lighter hair (blonde).
They are Lee's friends
----
Asher
19?
Golden hair and eyes. Fluffy, full ears and bushy tail.
Catboy
Spoiled, aristocratic brat. Prince type, but not an actual prince.

The Ladies
(Hetero / Mx F & Yuri / FxF roleplays!)

Yumi Yukimura
21 (Can vary)
Dyed white hair and blue eyes.
Birthday is October 3rd (Libra)
Height | Weight: 5'3" | 115
Japanese
Bisexual
Pierced ears

Raised in Kyoto, Japan. Her parents are international caterers so they travel. When Yumi was old enough she began traveling with them. She knows Japanese and English. Knows how to play the piano since childhood. Met a talent scout that thought she was strangely beautiful considering she was Japanese that had white hair and blue eyes. He made her a model, an idol, and a singer.

----
Rikako Miki
Auburn hair and eyes

A witch

----
Emily Hope
Black hair, brown eyes
Bisexual
English

----
Sakura Hino
Black hair, brown eyes
Japanese

----
Charlotte
Brown hair and eyes
Pierced ears

----
Maya
Brown hair, reddish brown eyes
Japanese

Cam girl

----
Isabella
English

Maid

My Plot Thread

readableoak

Updated/Edited intro post, added some more plots~ Let's play!!

My Plot Thread

readableoak

I'm back! Craving mxm/yaoi badly. I added three plots! Also, adjusted my age in my intro as well since my birthday passed~ (Oct 01)

Plots added:
1. Master/Dom x Slave/Sub, male bought from an auction and turned into a sub. (Doesn't have to be auction. We can discuss)
2. Twins x older brothers learning their younger bros are fucking and join in OR stranger they fall for and become his pets.
3. Prince x YC, the male he kidnaps and turns into a plaything, but YC flips the roles and dominates the prince.

My Plot Thread

readableoak

Still craving some MxM! Added two ideas and fixed formatting on thread.

My Plot Thread