Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Sybl

still battling a rather nasty head ache.. 2nd day.  >:(

Autumn52

abandoneddolly

Sybl

Autumn52

innHERendo

Wow that was just ridiculous. I leave this thread for what 2 minutes. :P
My Ons/Offs

Sybl

Quote from: innHERendo on July 14, 2011, 11:23:54 AM

Wow that was just ridiculous. I leave this thread for what 2 minutes. :P
wait for a contest..you'll see crazy..   >:)

right Xandi?   

Autumn52

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

elone

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Izzy1337

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

elone

Poetry
O/O's