Black Crusade (LF Player or GM)

Started by Jaded, May 04, 2016, 02:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

Basically I am looking to GM a solo (I could maybe do two players, but mainly want to focus on a single character's story) Black Crusade game.  Alternatively, I would be willing to be the player if someone else would be willing to GM.

Since this is intended to be a solo game, the character creation would largely be up to the player (though I prefer starting near the bottom, instead of with a ton of experience added.) I am willing to work with advanced archetypes and similar.  I don't have a specific plot in mind at the moment since it would depend on the character and their goals.

I would like to include a reasonable amount of NC-Exotic or Extreme smut, but it would come down to the character.

TheGlyphstone

Well I'd certainly be interested in playing a BC game, and a solo/pair group might avoid most of the usual pitfalls with a system group game. No shortage of NC potential as a Tzeentchian telepath either, to fit into that interest slot.

Terian

I am fond of Black Crusade, but never actually get a chance to play it.  I'm just not entirely certain what kind of character would be appropriate.

(Just, no Slaanesh--I know that it's a popular patron in places like this, but I don't play 40K because lawlsecks anyway.)

Looking at either a Khorne-leaning (But mostly Unaligned) former street rat recruited into a warband that had overthrown her home hive world after amusing the powers that be.  Other possibilities depend on what options of XP and starting gear are available (Including such wonders as Terminator-tan)

Drowdeviant

Black Crusade has nothing on chaos Termies Terian.

I personally would advocate a thousand sons sorcerer. Nothing is better than serving the bird god, being a psyker, being a chaos space marine and getting a force sword right off the bat. :3
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time