[Bug] Text suddenly disappears when making a new post? Reload bug?

Started by TwoHundredTabs, June 02, 2014, 03:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoHundredTabs

I was just writing a new post for this thread, and then all of the text (in the subject line and the body) disappeared, and couldn't be recovered via control+z/undo. It looked like the page refreshed very quickly, but I don't think that the page had been reloaded by any keystroke I'd made.
[tr]   [td]
.............................................  [/td]   [td][/td]   [td] [/td]   [td] .............................................  [/td]   [td][/td]   [td] [/td]   [td] .............................................  [/td]   [td][/td]   [td] [/td]   [td].............................................  [/td]   [/tr]   [tr]   [td] .............................................  [/td]   [td] [/td]   [td] [/td]   [td] .............................................  [/td]   [td]
Hover over a link to see a description
[/td]   [td] [/td]   [td] .............................................  [/td]   [td] [/td]   [td] [/td]   [td] .............................................  [/td]   [/tr][tr]   [td] .............................................  [/td]   [td] [/td]   [td] [/td]   [td] .............................................  [/td]   [td] [/td]   [td] [/td]   [td] .............................................  [/td]   [td] [/td]   [td] [/td]   [td] .............................................  [/td]   [/tr][/table]

jouzinka

This, unfortunately, happens. Sometimes when you click elsewhere than the text area and then hit backspace by mistake it reloads the previous page.

If you're on a tablet they usually reload pages periodically.

It's why most people use Lazarus by now.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Scylla

I have this a lot on my phone.  Mine is something to do with security, though.  If it times out and wants to verify that things are okay, my text disappears.  I don't know a fix for it, just happens.  But I'm right there with you, TwoHundred!