Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

" only when he sacked me" she smiled " now at least we both have the weekend off"

Lady Jenn

"True," he said with a laugh. "I can't think of any better way to spend a weekend.

Lawshenk

She parked and headed toward the boat in the dock " I can but as Danny isn't here " she looked that she was working things out your do" she joked

Lady Jenn

"Less of the cheek," he said, landing a smack on her ass. "You're just asking for trouble like that."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"Where's the boat?" he asked, confused. "Maybe I'm just being unobservant but I'm not seeing it right now."

Lawshenk

" it should be in bay 39"

Lady Jenn

"I trust you," he said, smiling. "You know where we're going, unlike me."

Lawshenk

She lead him to the dock all it has is a dingy " hum not what I paid for "

Lady Jenn

"Well as long as it gets us there it's not the end of the world," he said. "How much did you fork out for this?"

Lawshenk

"500"she replied Atari g at it

Lady Jenn

"Geez," he said, raising an eyebrow. "Feels like you should have a small yacht for that money, or ask for your money back anyway."

Lawshenk

" its ok I used your dad's bank card " she starts the engine

Lady Jenn

"You know how much trouble I'll be in when I find out right?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Lawshenk

"none, he offered" the boat started toward there desination

Lady Jenn

"We couldn't have picked better weather for this, could we?" he asked, enjoying the sunshine all around them.

Lawshenk

" hum you should never say that"

Lady Jenn

"I just wanted to enjoy this while it lasts," he said with a laugh. "It's normally this nice at this time of year."

Lawshenk

" never say it's nice weather your asking for a storm"

Lady Jenn

"I'm getting too distracted by your beauty," he said. "It's making me lose the ability to think straight."

Lawshenk

" never noticed " he joked

Lady Jenn

"Really?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "I talk nonsense around you all the time, surely you've noticed that enough times."

Lawshenk

" yeah every other word" she ruffled his hair

Lady Jenn

"And the rest of the time I'm usually just not worth listening to anyway," he said, laughing.

Lawshenk

She smiled " at least you have your looks " she stopped " er? What do I see in you again?"