New Earth--interest check 2 or (pref )3 Female characters bi

Started by eiselmann, September 06, 2014, 09:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

The world has suddenly depopulated no one knows why and no one knows how few people are left on the planet(less than 800 people in North America and less than 10000 people are on the planet) , our group comprises three women and my male character, we all found each other in the first few days and except for one light plane that flew over our house two years ago and a handful of times we have heard cars go by in the far distance, we have had no contact with anyone else. Four years have passed...

As it stands all three women have been sleeping with each other almost since the beginning, my character has just turned 18 and issues around the future, children , love , sex and leadership now come in to focus (and we may not have met anyone else yet but that doesn't mean that day isn't coming quickly ...I have some ideas as to what happens at that point but willing to work with my fellow writers on that)

What I want to show is how an established f/f/f relationship in what can only be called unusual circumstances deal with a now of age Male they have looked after ,who now wants more of an adult role in the group and he's also very interested in all three women

If I get two ladies interested I'll add bio requests etc

Also...see them on a farm in Ohio(neg) they'll have power thanks to wind tower and will have a barn full of things raided from various storage buildings in nearby cities as well as various farm animals, an orchard and a large vegetable garden so they won't be wanting for much except more hours in the day.

Prefer more than a line a time...yes there will be sex but I do want story as well and open to any ideas you may have
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

Just giving this a bump , its a story I'd really like to write , unfortunately just after I generated the thread my time on this site became severely limited ...now I'm back :-)

My ons and offs link