Vault of Randomness [F seeking M]

Started by LadyJuliana, December 31, 2011, 12:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyJuliana

SERVITUDE TAKEN! ;D
Anna was born a servant.  And like any other servant in the Twin Oaks Estates, she knew the day would come when she would take her place among those who serve the Lord of the Manor.  She heard rumors about his Lordship but has never seen him once.  The maids who gossiped during break times gave her the impression that he was harsh and cruel and that he despised society.  Such was her impression of him that when she was finally sent to perform her duties, she reeled herself for a life of misery.  Her worry was in vain, however.  The moment she met the Head of the Servants, she was told that it was not the older Lord but his son, James, that she would serve.  It seemed that after being away for years, the black sheep of the family finally decided to stay at the Estates.  How would he treat his new servant? 

Please be gentle? lol.  I can either turn this into a perverse setup where the servants are supposed to do sexual favors to their masters, whether or not the master requested for it.  Of course, with James being new to this, he won't realize that it's a duty servants are supposed to perform for him.  Or... I can turn this into something else.  Adventure, perhaps?  You can create James' colorful background.  He could just be staying at the manor to hide from something and then he can run off (with Anna tagging along because she's not supposed to leave his side.)  If you choose adventure, know that the events that will follow will be completely random. lol.  (Interested?  Please read my O/Os and PM me.)

DREAMS (Fantasy/Romance/possible Suspense) TAKEN!  ;D
Lily recently moved in a large house with her family:  her parents, her siblings and their extended family.  It was her parents' idea for all the members of the family to be together.  Strangely, each time she slept, she would get vivid dreams of a man she never met.  It made her uncomfortable because all her life, she lived with the nuns who taught her to practice modesty, courtesy and respect... and to not have lustful thoughts of men.  Her dreams were not only strange... they were also erotic.  This went on for a week until the man in her dream spoke to her.  "I am Mathias.  I've been watching you."

Mathias is an incubus.  It's up to you to either make him the kind that drains her life or the kind that preserves her.  It's also up to you if you want him her ally or enemy.  Whatever you feel like it.  As usual, please PM me if you're intested.  ^^

(I will add some more when my "muse" stops being lazy. >__>)