News:

Main Menu

Just wondering...

Started by Mystic, March 10, 2006, 05:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

Other then the 2 public ones, is their anyone planning to start more public accessable games? In the general area? Cause, im a bit bored and no offence to their creators, but the modeling and star trek games are not my style at all. (hey, lilac said ask in off topic so i am)
Nakisou na kao o shite eien no sayonara
There is a place within the mind
Where a secret realm transcends reality.

Ons and Offs

Mystic

Is their anyone up for gaming with me? :(

Ons and Offs

Hunter

What do you mean by public ones?

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

tcost

Quote from: Mystic on March 13, 2006, 05:46:27 PM
Is their anyone up for gaming with me? :(

I might well be.  What sort of thing do you have in mind?  We can discuss this here or via PM, as you prefer.
I prefer justice to irony.

Elvi

Quote from: tcost on March 13, 2006, 09:27:55 PM
I might well be.  What sort of thing do you have in mind?  We can discuss this here or via PM, as you prefer.

[goddess mode]

tcost,
It is a site rule that full members do not use the PM facility to speak to those awaiting authorisation and visa versa.
Please do not do so.
You are of course welcome to play a game on 'light', with mystic, but suggest that you discuss it on open thread.

[/goddess mode]

tcost

Ah, I'd missed the fact that she was awaiting authorization.  I'll keep to the rules, have no fear.

Mystic

Well, im ok for any type of game, I perfere modern, future and/or fantasy based games myself. (not star wars type future, like... 2050 kinda future, anyone played perfect dark zero? that kind of future.)

Ons and Offs

tcost

Perhaps we could try a one-on-one freeform fantasy game that qualifies as light?  If so, what sort of character would you care to play?

Mystic

well... i donnu until i know what setting im playing in. im horrible at running games, so I tend to only be a player, its common curtisy on my other sites not to make a character until you know the game fully, in and out.

Ons and Offs

Elvi

Mystic.
A one on one game is as it says.
Two players get together and play a game with each other, you jointly decide upon a scenario and the agree upon the type of characters you want to play within that scenario.
If there are any other characters needed within that game, they are npc's by one of the two players.