Clipping a Heroine's Wings

Started by Amberly, September 23, 2012, 04:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberly

First of all this is a shameless plug to my On's & Off's (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152849.0) so please message me if you want to roleplay. I tend not to bite too hard and I'm open for a lot of things.

With that out of the way here is is a roleplay idea that was swirling around in my head for a while ever since I saw that picture below somewhere on tumblr (I'm sure she is a famous heroine but I'm not too much of a comic geek):

I'm picturing myself in that costume, fighting crime just like a female version of that guy in the Bad-Ass movie and just like that guy I'm not too successful at it. Basically I need a villain/GM, someone who likes a detailed roleplay which is not just focused on sex but loves subtlety and surprising twists? I guess I prefer a male bad guy, rough, tall and muscular but I certainly don't care about the gender of the person playing him. In fact I probably have a preference for woman which at least in my experience are a little less focused on the smut aspect.

That is it for now. Hope to play with some of you guys & gals soon and feel free to PM me for any other ideas you might have as well.

xoxoxo,
Amber

despickable

very interested in this I love the taking down of superheroines. Please PM so we can discuss plot and other devices. I figure we can come up with a plan that suits ons and offs and with plenty of plot twists

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Amberly

bumpedibump.

Still craving that general idea.

DarkArtist

Hello. I'm new to Elliquiy but I would love to try out your idea. I grew up on comic books and am into D/s so the idea is very appealing. PM me if you are interested. I would love to discuss further.

Amberly

I'm finally back after a long hiatus (an evil villain broke my heart) and looking for people to roleplay again!