Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tersius

Tib, that might not have been an official win, but that post was full of Win in my eyes!

lisar

Quote from: Tersius on March 01, 2013, 02:00:52 PM
Oh crap, I have a file??! That's not good.... Guys, if I go silent that means the men in bad suits came and got me...

It won't be men in bad suits that come to get you *raises an eyebrow*

Trouble1

Quote from: Tersius on March 01, 2013, 06:32:58 PM
Tib, that might not have been an official win, but that post was full of Win in my eyes!

Thanks Tersius.
O/O

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Trouble1

O/O

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Trouble1

O/O

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Trouble1

O/O

Silver

Peccavi

I leave for a day and... What is this? I don't even....

>:(
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

Quote from: Peccavi on March 01, 2013, 08:52:26 PM
I leave for a day and... What is this? I don't even....

>:(

;D

Ok girls stop lowering the number please.
O/O

Silver

Trouble1

Can we not take it below 300 please?  O:)
It will ruin the awesomeness of my 300 post on the other page.
O/O

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Silver

Quote from: Tiberias87 on March 01, 2013, 09:09:35 PM
Can we not take it below 300 please?  O:)
It will ruin the awesomeness of my 300 post on the other page.

And your point is...?

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

*comforts Tiberias since he has seemingly lost his mojo*

;)