Dark Hunter Idea (Looking for a M)

Started by Lynnie, February 11, 2010, 08:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnie

A story plot based on the wonderful work of Sherrilyn Kenyon, her dark hunter novels. I want a male who can play a dark hunter, the character is up to you. Preferrbly I do not want one who likes to be dominated. It will have some action and love interest. Any interested can respond to me here or via pm. I'm hoping that someone will be interested. Oh, one more thing. I prefer several lines if not paragraph posting for this. It is a story and it should be posted as such. I will do the first post so you can see my level of skill and detail. Please no txt typing. It is rather annoying. Thank you.

The Emperor Zelos

I so would be interested if i knew those novels XD

Lynnie

Its okay -.- hopefully i'll get lucky and someone know them >> Or you can go read one and see if you like it.

Zylvyn

Same here ... sadly, by the time I finished the books, you'll have found someone.

Are they high or low fantasy?  (just in terms of general interest in fantasy books)
A million faces each a million lies, for each and all a chrome disguise.  Prompts for action, force reaction.  Embody promise in a sheen so pure.

Ons, Offs, and things left unsaid
My status - Updated:  1.17.2013 - THPT, life... Thpt!
My RP Requests

Lynnie

You can just read one and each person will take a different stand on the story so different people will have different ways of making the story go. I'm always willing to do a simliar idea different ways. Makes it fun. They are pretty medium in the fantasy genre.  Dark hunter's aren't human anymore they gave their soul to Aretimus in return for being allowed revenage on those who betrayed them. THen they spend the rest of eternity in her service protecting the human race from Apollomites (Damons aka vampires). Eventually they fall for a human, and then the leader of the dark hunters Acheron goes to Aretimus to get their souls back. Then they can live the happily ever after as mortals. Its a great read. I suggest Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon as the first book to read. Its the shortest but has a great story line.