Any groups in need of male characters?

Started by Dray, August 16, 2014, 12:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

I would like to join an interesting group game but I don't even know where to start - it's been a couple years since I last joined one.  So here I am.  If you are a part of a group or running one and need some male characters for whatever reason then please feel free to let me know.  I'm pretty flexible with what roles I can play and I always enjoy a good challenge.  As long as I can get into the plot/setting of the game then it should be fine.

Sophyta

I am what Nightmares are made of.....

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Crasey

Most of them, it seems like! I often end up shying away from a group RP because I think I'd be worsening the imbalance.  :-\

eBadger

Quote from: Crasey on October 13, 2014, 06:05:52 PM
Most of them, it seems like! I often end up shying away from a group RP because I think I'd be worsening the imbalance.  :-\

LOL that's usually my line....

GnothiSeauton

Hi there.

I noticed from your Solo thread that you had an interest in an Assassin's Creed Black Flag type story.  If you're still looking for that, you're more than welcome to check out a group a friend and I are currently running.

Isle of the Damned is a low fantasy story that's set on an island not unlike Nassau of pirate lore.  It's a bit of a cross between Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Black Sails, and Assassin's Creed Black Flag, with other elements added to it.  We have a few pirate captains already established, as well as commanders of sellsword/mercenary companies.  Most everyone is still on the first day of the story, with it spread out in the village/harbor, the jungle interior/northern beach, and the open seas for pirate action.

Feel free to check it out and submit a character if you'd like.  We're always open for new, fresh faces, and with it being an island of sorts, with ships coming and going, it's relatively easy to jump on in.  And with a relaxed, freeform pace, we're pretty easy going about posting.  I believe we have a pretty healthy mix of males and females, pirates, sellswords, and exiles alike.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories