Advice Fit For A Prince [M/M]

Started by Sho, February 22, 2010, 11:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Alright, so, I have a vague plot in mind here. I was generally thinking that it would go something like this (but I'm more than open to suggestions/spinoffs/modifications of this idea):

In a kingdom far, far away (or maybe a bit closer to home), there's an uproar in the court. The King has passed away, leaving his son to rule. The general population is pleased as punch, as the Crown Prince is their darling and known for being quite kind. The Crown Prince carries the nickname The White Prince, not only for his kindness but the fact that he looks like an angel. The kingdom has a problem, though; the prince isn't in control of the kingdom. He has the crown on his head, but his advisor rules from the shadows, controlling his every move. His advisor amasses fortunes for himself from the prince and he works to keep the prince from turning away from him. The advisor is in a precarious situation, though; with the older men in court retiring and the White Prince's childhood friends coming into the court and seeking his favor and attention, the advisor has to keep the Crown Prince from turning to them instead of him. I'm looking for someone to play the advisor, or maybe a friend of the prince. Either way, I'd like this plot to involve bondage and a fair amount of force (which the prince would fully appreciate). I'm looking for a character who can help dirty and take control of the White Prince and make him less than pure.