Of Angels and Demons ~ Interest Check

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 10, 2013, 12:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WingedServant

Nikki, a friend, DamnedAngel, and I were actually running a solo one-on-one with this similar theme, I was hoping maybe we could import our characters. I'd like to get a synopsis of them typed up and sent to you, if you wanna look them over and Ok them..

But I've definitely got some plans.. this should be fun.

Julles

I would be interested in this as well, if there is room! And I would be willing to play whichever type needs more.  ;D

WingedServant

Quote from: Julles on August 13, 2013, 12:22:28 AM
I would be interested in this as well, if there is room! And I would be willing to play whichever type needs more.  ;D
"We'll take Julles!" Wing called out, sounding like a grade school team captain, picking players from a lineup.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Julles on August 13, 2013, 12:22:28 AM

There is certainly enough room. Mostly we need humans at this point.

Julles

-grins at wing and jumps excitedly-
I was thinking of playing a human and an angel on the light side, if thats possoble...

xRebecca

Would love to join! I don't mind what kind of character you're looking for as all sorts in this seem intriguing enough, though you seem to be looking for humans. Do you want me to post a character sheet? Have you designed one yet?

Let me know if you've still got room for me.
~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.

Izabella

I'm in.

I'll pick up a human male and a human female if you're alright with us doubling up.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

WingedServant

That should put our human group up about 3 notches.  :D

Julles

Cant wait to start with filling out character sheets.  ;D

jetblackmirror

I am very interested as well. Willing to fill which ever place in is need of more characters. :D
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

LimitlessNikkie

So here is an updated count so far. Rebecca's and Jet humans ant fallen are open at the moment sine we seem to have enough Angels at the moment. Character sheets will be up tomarrow. I cant wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Fallen: 2-3
Humans: 6-7
Angels: 4

jetblackmirror

I would happily play the role of a fallen angel. :)
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Izabella

Hmmm... with that count, let me put in for one human and one fallen angel instead of 2 humans if possible.

I'll choose the sex of each once I see where we need more Females or Males. :)

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

LimitlessNikkie

WingedServant

Peeks in to check for character sheets...

Faustus

Also willing to fill in where character spots are needed, be it Fallen, Human or Angel. Multiple roles are fine with me as well.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Izabella

Hey guys.

So I'm not new to group plays, but new to them here. Are character sheets provided when ready or do we just create our own?

Hope ya'lls day is going fantastically well. :)

WingedServant

Quote from: Izabella on August 14, 2013, 10:06:39 AM
Hey guys.

So I'm not new to group plays, but new to them here. Are character sheets provided when ready or do we just create our own?

I think it depends on the GM... And/or the system.

Veluux

Quote from: Izabella on August 14, 2013, 10:06:39 AM
Hey guys.

I believe Nikkie will be making a template for us soon so we can create our own characters. Could be wrong, but that's what I got from her direction thus far.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Izabella

oceanspool

Hey! I'm new to Elliquiy but not to RPing. I'd be really interested in playing a Fallen (angel) or a human depending on which you need :D

WingedServant

I'm not sure what the limit is that Nikki is wanting to set... but we could probably use one more of each. of the groups.

What are some of you thinking of doing with your characters... should you get the roles you want? Just curious to see what the dynamic might look like...

oceanspool

If I got a fallen angel I'd do a female Fallen who is often regretful about what she has to do, but does it anyway because she is thoroughly determined to make humanity earn God's love. If I got a human I'm not sure yet but probably someone who is sick of angels and demons alike and believes that humans should be responsible for themselves (although her views may change as she meets more angels/demons...).

How about you, Wing? ^^

LimitlessNikkie

Character Sheets!!!

Human
[float=left][img]Your image here!!![/img][/float][size=14pt][u][b]The Basics[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Player:[/b]

[size=14pt][u][b]The Look[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[b]Anything Extra:[/b]

[size=14pt][u][b]The story[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Habits:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]

[b]History:[/b] code]

Fallen / Angel[/size]
[float=left][img]Your image here!!![/img][/float][size=14pt][u][b]The Basics[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Player:[/b]

[size=14pt][u][b]The Look[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[b]Anything Extra:[/b]

[size=14pt][u][b]The story[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Habits:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]

[b]Abilities:[/b]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

Just fill out and post your character sheets here. I really want this to be an indepth vivid game so don't skimp put some time and effort into this and make it good. Your powers as fallen or angels need to be realistic (as 'realistic as this gets) and have limitation. I will not be happy if you try to create a demi god walking around nor if you give me a no effort bio, and keep in mind what I said about loyalty because it in and of itself is a large limitation if you think about it. So be creative and have fun. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. I'm so excited about this. And if you have any questions or concerns you can post them here or pm me. Have fun!!!

LimitlessNikkie

A few details that may help you. The 'end of days' Took place 15 years ago. It came about as a rain of fire, volcano's exploded, oceans boiled, earthquakes galore. It took three days. Afterwards the world was scorched. All the humans in this story are currently living in a burnt out city on the California coast line, think San Fran but not exactly. There is some fishing and wild life has seemed to adapted but the life style is fairly primitive. Mediocre farming but all in shambled together green houses.